PDA

View Full Version : Texas GOP reacts to oversight.............

BlueStreak
10-25-2012, 10:27 PM
.........and apparently have a problem with being watched.

http://thehill.com/blogs/global-affairs/un-treaties/264121-texas-sparks-international-row-with-election-observers

Of course, what could Hillary have possibly been thinking, sending UN people to Texas? Knowing, fully well, the Republicans down there are a bunch of paranoid xenophobes? The nerve of that woman. Next thing you know, she'll send them to Kansas to put a bug up TDs ass.:D

Regards,
Dave

Wasillaguy
10-25-2012, 10:35 PM
They should hire some of them Black Panther guys to work these U.N. jobs. They seem to like loitering in front of polling places anyway.

Oerets
10-25-2012, 10:40 PM
Pretty bad when the rest of the world thinks we need monitoring. I say if there is nothing to hide then come on. Only if someone wants to keep what they are up to in the dark can I see a reason to complain.

Another article,

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/263141-international-monitors-at-polling-places-draw-criticism-from-voter-fraud-group

Barney

bobabode
10-25-2012, 10:54 PM
They should hire some of them Black Panther guys to work these U.N. jobs. They seem to like loitering in front of polling places anyway.

Bullshit...do you have any proof or are you just trying to be being cute?

BlueStreak
10-25-2012, 11:50 PM

Yeah, all two of them. And they had panicky wingnuts digging bunkers for months. Such brave Patriots they are...........................

Regards,
Dave

Wasillaguy
10-25-2012, 11:52 PM
Bullshit...do you have any proof or are you just trying to be being cute?

I'm just being cute. I've never heard anything about any Black Panthers hanging around polling places. I made it up to try to instigate. Sorry, it was not funny, and very, very racist of me.

icenine
10-26-2012, 12:22 AM
Well if you think about the United States allowing UN monitors into our election process makes us legitimate when we go around and monitor elections in other countries under UN auspices. Duh.

I cannot wait for Texas to go blue. It may stay red in 2016 if Jeb Bush is nominated. But other than that it is just a matter of time. Hurray!

bobabode
10-26-2012, 12:37 AM
I'm just being cute. I've never heard anything about any Black Panthers hanging around polling places. I made it up to try to instigate. Sorry, it was not funny, and very, very racist of me.

:DYeah and that was dickish of me, somewhat...:p

BlueStreak
10-26-2012, 01:44 AM

There were, two of them, seen outside a Philly voting place during the '08 election. FoxNews reported that "New Black Panther Thugs" had been "stationed" at voting places in "Pennsyvania" and "possibly elsewhere".

You know, their usual scare tactics, that seem to work well in some circles.:rolleyes:

Regards,
Dave

BlueStreak
10-26-2012, 01:52 AM
Well if you think about the United States allowing UN monitors into our election process makes us legitimate when we go around and monitor elections in other countries under UN auspices. Duh.

I cannot wait for Texas to go blue. It may stay red in 2016 if Jeb Bush is nominated. But other than that it is just a matter of time. Hurray!

I recently spoke to a friend who lives in Plano. FWIW, he says the GOP is slowly losing favor in his neck of the woods. Mostly because folks are beginning to tire of Rick Perry. Seems things down there aren't as bright and sunny as Govnuh Rick claims they are.

Regards,
Dave

Boreas
10-26-2012, 08:53 AM

You should read this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Black_Panther_Party_voter_intimidation_case).

John

Wasillaguy
10-26-2012, 09:51 AM
You should read this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Black_Panther_Party_voter_intimidation_case).

John

Yup, I remember all of that, except the guy's name- "King Shabazz".

I was thinking "Captain EO" or "Prince Fashizzle"

CarlV
10-26-2012, 01:33 PM
Next thing you know, she'll send them to Kansas to put a bug up TDs ass.:D

Regards,
Dave

:)

Carl

wgrr
10-26-2012, 01:52 PM

It is the New Black Panthers and there are about a dozen members. Most original Black Panther members are well over 60 years old today.

BlueStreak
10-26-2012, 03:08 PM
It is the New Black Panthers and there are about a dozen members. Most original Black Panther members are well over 60 years old today.

Oh no, There's millions of them. Obama has armed them to the teeth, issued them K-Y Jelly and has them stashed on secret bases in caves throughout the heartland. Any day now, he's going to spring his trap...........Hide your women Fellas.:eek:

I know it's true, Glenn Beck told me so and he's ALWAYS right............:rolleyes:

Regards,
Dave

bobabode
10-26-2012, 03:21 PM
Oh no, There's millions of them. Obama has armed them to the teeth, issued them K-Y Jelly and has them stashed on secret bases in caves throughout the heartland. Any day now, he's going to spring his trap...........Hide your women Fellas.:eek:

I know it's true, Glenn Beck told me so and he's ALWAYS right............:rolleyes:

Regards,
Dave

Glenn Beck better run away and hide his pear shaped behind, you know how those Blah Panthers are...