PDA

View Full Version : Benghazi

DonHannis
11-12-2012, 03:00 PM
While I'm not one to jump quickly on the conspiracy band wagon, with the reports that Hillary is all "lawyered up" and unavailable to testify before the House due to a planned trip to Australia and Patraeus' timely departure with the announcement that his testimony has been delayed it does allow for some speculation.

Boreas
11-12-2012, 03:10 PM
While I'm not one to jump quickly on the conspiracy band wagon, with the reports that Hillary is all "lawyered up" and unavailable to testify before the House due to a planned trip to Australia and Patraeus' timely departure with the announcement that his testimony has been delayed it does allow for some masturbation.

All fixed now.

John

d-ray657
11-12-2012, 03:26 PM
I gotta give you credit, Don for posting this in the conspiracy theory forum. That is all that it is - a conspiracy theory. If there was any type of "coverup" it was an attempt to conceal the level of involvement by the CIA - for what should be obvious reasons. Thanks to that crack investigator, Issa, the CIA was outed in his committee hearing, and more about its involvement has now come out.

Regards,

D-Ray

CarlV
11-12-2012, 03:35 PM
I just took a look at fox snooz site, and yep, it is yesterday's news now. No more need for a big hurry to smear Obama now he's been reelected. :)

Carl

wgrr
11-12-2012, 03:49 PM
I smell Turd Blossom.

http://crooksandliars.com/karoli/petraeus-rove-and-paula-broadwell-i-smell-r

Rex E.
11-12-2012, 07:07 PM
OK...the conspiracy here would be that this was a plan hatched by a few to make Romney a shoe in. Hence Romney's hasty words right as the story broke.

I think I posted this somewhere before. They said they consulted with all of his advisers before the message was released. Romney's message was released within two minutes of the story breaking. Not a lot of time to consult with all your advisers very late in the evening.

Maybe...just maybe folks associated with things like Halliburton, Blackwater.......made sure all this happened in an effort to get their guy in office.........

There's your Benghazi conspiracy theory for ya......

finnbow
11-12-2012, 07:14 PM
Having worked in the headquarters of three government agencies, two of which dealt in security work, I can assure you that large scale conspiracies are nigh impossible in the Federal government - too many people with loose lips. Relax. The truth will come out and will likely be a boring story of bureaucratic bungling.

Rex E.
11-12-2012, 07:30 PM
Having worked in the headquarters of three government agencies, two of which dealt in security work, I can assure you that large scale conspiracies are nigh impossible in the Federal government - too many people with loose lips. Relax. The truth will come out and will likely be a boring story of bureaucratic bungling.

My thoughts as well but we needed a real conspiracy so I thought I'd help out a bit

:D

piece-itpete
11-13-2012, 08:06 AM
I agree it should be in this forum, but you have to admit, the entire thing is just too neat. It remains to be seen, I agree Finn.

It was the feds at that meeting that outed the CIA.

Pete

ebacon
11-13-2012, 08:22 AM
Well one thing is clear. What happens in Afghanistan doesn't stay in Afghanistan.

This sure does smell like one of Rove's operations.

I've been thinking about the so-called crazy politicians on the religious right that got taken down for rape comments/abortion comments prior to the election. I would bet dollars to donuts that those cases were also neocons eating their own.

I looked at the voting records of the so-called crazies and they appeared to be fiscally conservative. My bet is that the billionaires wanted them disposed of to make room for malleable Tea Party freshmen.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Wasillaguy
11-19-2012, 04:13 PM
This continues to get more interesting. On Sunday, Feinstein says the only part of the message the White House changed was to correct references of the facility from "consulate" to the more accurate "mission". Yet everyone from the media to Obama have continued to call it a consulate ever since, with nobody speaking up to correct them.

Also, at the second debate, Obama said he "gave out three instructions as soon as he heard the 'consulate' was being overrun. The first of those three instructions was to beef up security at every consulate and embassy in the region."

So... it was important enough to clarify it wasn't a consulate the day of the event, but not important enough to include "missions" being beefed up when he gave orders? I guess we see now why this place had inadequate security to begin with. If it's not a consulate or an embassy, it ain't making the short list.

Boreas
11-19-2012, 04:20 PM
This continues to get more interesting. On Sunday, Feinstein says the only part of the message the White House changed was to correct references of the facility from "consulate" to the more accurate "mission". Yet everyone from the media to Obama have continued to call it a consulate ever since, with nobody speaking up to correct them.

Also, at the second debate, Obama said he "gave out three instructions as soon as he heard the 'consulate' was being overrun. The first of those three instructions was to beef up security at every consulate and embassy in the region."

So... it was important enough to clarify it wasn't a consulate the day of the event, but not important enough to include "missions" being beefed up when he gave orders? I guess we see now why this place had inadequate security to begin with. If it's not a consulate or an embassy, it ain't making the short list.

What a pathetically lame post this is!

I'll give you a mission.

John

Wasillaguy
11-19-2012, 04:49 PM
I guess it's in the eye of the beholder. Check out these posts back on 10/26 when you and Finn were both insisting it was a consulate. That's what I'd call pathetically lame.

http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=4702&page=23

finnbow
11-19-2012, 04:49 PM
What a pathetically lame post this is!

Indeed. Now the entire brouhaha shifts focus from not calling it terrorism soon enough (which Obama did in the Rose Garden, BTW) to the semantics of what you call a State Department cover for a CIA presence in Benghazi.

This whole Benghazi affair (from a GOP perspective) has nothing to do with the security of mission/consulate staff or any sort of presumed "cover-up" afterwards. It has everything to do with the GOP trying to tarnish Obama's foreign policy bona fides during the campaign morphing into trying to take him down a notch after him kicking their ass in the election. It's pretty shameless, IMHO, particularly with that sclerotic douchebag (McCain) and his milquetoast compatriot (Graham) leading the charge.

Bigerik
11-19-2012, 05:21 PM
Speaking of McCain, I was very disappointed to see him talking about how America should have put troops in Syria. What troops? Who is gonna pay for it? There was a time I had some respect for the man, but his "best by" date has long since passed.

Boreas
11-19-2012, 06:33 PM
'Speaking of McCain, I was very disappointed to see him talking about how America should have put troops in Syria. What troops? Who is gonna pay for it? There was a time I had some respect for the man, but his "best by" date has long since passed.

McCain had to sit out "his war" in the Hanoi Hilton. It rankles to this day.

John

bobabode
11-19-2012, 09:16 PM

You must be easily amused, Wazi.:rolleyes:

merrylander
11-20-2012, 07:08 AM
Now just where did I put that dead horse smiley?

finnbow
11-20-2012, 07:24 AM
It'll be interesting to see if Obama nominates Susan Rice and, if so, whether McCain and Graham plan to filibuster it. If so, I have a feeling the Dems will be happy to watch a couple of grumpy, old white guys persecute a younger black woman. As often happens, the GOP is being forced into a self-destructive corner by Faux and Talk Radio.

piece-itpete
11-20-2012, 07:54 AM
Dead Americans are the issue. Inadaquate security is an issue.

'

McCain had to sit out "his war" in the Hanoi Hilton. It rankles to this day.

John

Yeah sitting out the war in that country club, he must've strained his arm there.

Pete

d-ray657
11-20-2012, 08:38 AM
I'd still like to see Jon Huntsman as SOS, but the President hasn't got back to me on the suggestion. :cool:

Regards,

D-Ray

Dondilion
11-20-2012, 11:05 AM
Oliver North was on this morning selling a new book. The guy had a very convoluted take on this issue.......Obama was using the consulate to ship Libyan arms to his islamist friends in Syria. The object of this is to surround Israel with jihadist entitiies.

Boreas
11-20-2012, 11:37 AM
I'd still like to see Jon Huntsman as SOS, but the President hasn't got back to me on the suggestion. :cool:

Regards,

D-Ray

Looks like even Huntsman would have a tough time. McCain is saying that no nominee for SoS, not just the "not very bright" Rhodes Scholar Rice deserves to be confirmed until Obama "comes clean" about Benghazi.

John

finnbow
11-20-2012, 11:54 AM
Oliver North was on this morning selling a new book. The guy had a very convoluted take on this issue.......Obama was using the consulate to ship Libyan arms to his islamist friends in Syria. The object of this is to surround Israel with jihadist entitiies.

There's been a fair amount of reporting that Ambassador Stevens was indeed involved in getting arms out of Libya and in the hands of the Syrian resistance. Stranger things have happened. It has nothing to do, however, with a deliberate attempt at surrounding Israel with jihadists. That's just the fevered thoughts of a guy who traded arms for hostages.

http://www.businessinsider.com/us-sending-heavy-weapons-is-a-problem-2012-11

I think this may in fact be the reason for the spotty information on what happened in Benghazi, such as not to expose this CIA operation.

Dondilion
11-20-2012, 02:48 PM
There's been a fair amount of reporting that Ambassador Stevens was indeed involved in getting arms out of Libya and in the hands of the Syrian resistance. Stranger things have happened. It has nothing to do, however, with a deliberate attempt at surrounding Israel with jihadists. That's just the fevered thoughts of a guy who traded arms for hostages.

I think this may in fact be the reason for the spotty information on what happened in Benghazi, such as not to expose this CIA operation.

The US would be repeating the mistakes of previous admins in giving anti aircraft weapons to possible jihadists. That would be utter madness.

We went to bed with the mujas in Afghanistan and they turned around and bit us.

piece-itpete
11-20-2012, 02:55 PM

Plausable at least.

But then it comes back to, where the heck was the security?

Pete

piece-itpete
11-20-2012, 02:55 PM
D, he must have a new secretary :)

Pete

finnbow
11-20-2012, 03:05 PM
Plausable at least.

But then it comes back to, where the heck was the security?

Pete

David Ignatius got the skinny on this a while back (and I posted it too ;)). The upshot is that the consulate in Benghazi was nothing other than a front for CIA operations there. There were about 30 CIA and about 7 State folks. Since it was only a front and not a true State facility, State figured that the 30 CIA folks would provide security for themselves and whoever from State was around providing their cover.

I can tell you from personal experience (and my son's current experience in Israel where he is employed by DoD, but doing work for State), that communications between any two separate government agencies always sucks, even if it seems to make sense that it should be good.

This is not to excuse what occurred there, but to explain how such bureaucratic clusterf*cks occur, particularly when more than one agency is involved. That was the upshot of the security failures leading to 9-11 as well (and the impetus for forming DHS).

merrylander
11-21-2012, 06:27 AM
Looks like even Huntsman would have a tough time. McCain is saying that no nominee for SoS, not just the "not very bright" Rhodes Scholar Rice deserves to be confirmed until Obama "comes clean" about Benghazi.

John

Advise and consent has to have been one of the dumbest ideas the Framers ever had. Imagine staring a business, selecting your management team, then asking every other company (including competitors) to approve your selection.

The amazing part is not that the government operates poorly, it is that it operates at all.

And according to Senate rules one individual senator can put an anonymous hold on any candidate. We the people my arse.

Boreas
11-21-2012, 10:59 AM
Now maybe McCain, his butt buddy Graham and the rest of you ass clowns will shut up.

"Early drafts of the talking points included several analytic judgments that were debated and adjusted during the internal intelligence community coordination process," said the senior intelligence official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the issue involved classified material. "The adjustments were focused on producing talking points that provided the best information available at the time, protected sensitive details and reflected the evolving nature of rapidly incoming intelligence."

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-cia-benghazi-20121121,0,2805477.story

"But Seven U.S. Embassies And Consulates Were Attacked Under George W. Bush"

http://mediamatters.org/research/2012/09/14/krauthammer-whitewashes-bushs-history-to-bash-o/189890

John

piece-itpete
11-21-2012, 11:13 AM
So we've been attacked multiple times, and there still wasn't adequate security?

Pete

Boreas
11-21-2012, 11:29 AM
So we've been attacked multiple times, and there still wasn't adequate security?

Pete

Pete, it was a clandestine CIA facility in a big city. "Adequate security" would have called far too much attention to it. There's also the broader theme of Republican attempts to politicize this episode. During none of the similar (or worse) episodes while a Republican was in office did the Democrats EVER try to make political hay over them.

But at least I see you've given up on the "White House cover up" meme.

John

Wasillaguy
11-21-2012, 12:24 PM
Pete, it was a clandestine CIA facility in a big city. "Adequate security" would have called far too much attention to it. There's also the broader theme of Republican attempts to politicize this episode. During none of the similar (or worse) episodes while a Republican was in office did the Democrats EVER try to make political hay over them.

But at least I see you've given up on the "White House cover up" meme.

John

The facility was posing as a diplomatic mission. Adequate security would have been perfectly normal. Enhancing security also would have been perfectly normal given the preceding events.

merrylander
11-21-2012, 12:26 PM
So the CIA can run drones and Special Forces but they need somebody to hold their hand in Benghazi.

finnbow
11-21-2012, 12:30 PM
Here's an interesting take on Benghazi from The Economist. It pretty much nails it (and this is from a somewhat conservative publication):

http://www.economist.com/blogs/democracyinamerica/2012/11/susan-rice

piece-itpete
11-21-2012, 12:33 PM
A spontaneous attack would be viewed differently than a planned - and warned - attack, my 02.

Pete

Boreas
11-21-2012, 12:35 PM
The facility was posing as a diplomatic mission. Adequate security would have been perfectly normal. Enhancing security also would have been perfectly normal given the preceding events.

Security consistent with its cover was on hand. I believe the numbers were 7 security personnel at the "mission" and 31 at the "annex". Any more would, as I said, have drawn too much notice.

There is also the question of the treaties establishing diplomatic relations. In these treaties the task of securing these facilities falls to the host country. Such a force was on hand at the Benghazi mission and, in fact, suffered significant casualties while attempting to defend the mission.

John

d-ray657
11-21-2012, 12:40 PM
Here's an interesting take on Benghazi from The Economist. It pretty much nails it (and this is from a somewhat conservative publication):

"The strategy here has been to shout "Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi!" until the public begins to think there's something fishy going on with Benghazi, and then move on to targeting administration figures because...Benghazi! If this actually works, we are all still in kindergarten." :D

Regards,

D-Ray

Dondilion
11-21-2012, 12:53 PM

I like the part about shouting "Benghazi".

The radio is full of nuts shouting "Benghazi" the dems' Watergate. :D

bobabode
11-21-2012, 01:43 PM
I like the part about shouting "Benghazi".

The radio is full of nuts shouting "Benghazi" the dems' Watergate. :D

Somebody needs to spark a road flare and shove it up Rush's patootie.:D

bobabode
11-21-2012, 01:44 PM
A spontaneous attack would be viewed differently than a planned - and warned - attack, my 02.

Pete

Stick a yam in it!:D

d-ray657
11-21-2012, 01:46 PM
Somebody needs to spark a road flare and shove it up Rush's patootie.:D

Naw, he'd get too much pleasure out of it.

Regards,

D-Ray

bobabode
11-21-2012, 01:50 PM
Naw, he'd get too much pleasure out of it.

Regards,

D-Ray

So would I.:D The fire wouldn't go out for three days, plenty of fuel there.

Wasillaguy
11-21-2012, 02:11 PM
Security consistent with its cover was on hand. I believe the numbers were 7 security personnel at the "mission" and 31 at the "annex". Any more would, as I said, have drawn too much notice.

There is also the question of the treaties establishing diplomatic relations. In these treaties the task of securing these facilities falls to the host country. Such a force was on hand at the Benghazi mission and, in fact, suffered significant casualties while attempting to defend the mission.

John

I see you've evolved enough to admit it wasn't a consulate. That's a step toward reality, and only took 3 weeks from when I told you.
Doesn't matter what the treaty says when it's obvious there's trouble brewing, you either address it or get out of there like everyone else did. Don't worry, in another 3 weeks you'll grow a few more synapses and figure it out.

d-ray657
11-21-2012, 02:31 PM
I see you've evolved enough to admit it wasn't a consulate. That's a step toward reality, and only took 3 weeks from when I told you.
Doesn't matter what the treaty says when it's obvious there's trouble brewing, you either address it or get out of there like everyone else did. Don't worry, in another 3 weeks you'll grow a few more synapses and figure it out.

Ah, but you will forever remain blind to the fact that this is nothing more than partisan machinations, trying to create an issue where none exists.

bobabode
11-21-2012, 04:32 PM

C'mon Was, this obsession with minutiea about who said what and when is clouding your judgement. It's done, stick a fork it, man.
There's no freaking Watergate or anything of the sort in this. Christ, just move on, ya argumentative sumbitch.:)

wgrr
11-21-2012, 04:50 PM
Here is my final assessment on Bengahzi. Grampy McInsane and that closeted gay guy, should be spanked by a kindergarten teacher, and put into time out. Wait.. skip the spanking, they may enjoy that.

finnbow
11-21-2012, 04:51 PM
C'mon Was, this obsession with minutiea about who said what and when is clouding your judgement. It's done, stick a fork it, man.
There's no freaking Watergate or anything of the sort in this. Christ, just move on, ya argumentative sumbitch.:)

Indeed. This whole brouhaha is about whether the bad guys were called "terrorists" or "extremists" and the building was a "consulate" or a "mission." Heavy shit.:p It's amazing that the GOP and its Kool-Aid drinkers haven't been completely laughed out of existence. Thankfully, they've been nearly voted out of existence and therein lies the genesis of this silliness. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Wasillaguy
11-21-2012, 06:03 PM
Indeed. This whole brouhaha is about whether the bad guys were called "terrorists" or "extremists" and the building was a "consulate" or a "mission." Heavy shit.:p It's amazing that the GOP and its Kool-Aid drinkers haven't been completely laughed out of existence. Thankfully, they've been nearly voted out of existence and therein lies the genesis of this silliness. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Uh huh, nothing to see here. That's the same thing you were saying when it was a spontaneous demonstration about a video at a consulate.
Now we know it wasn't spontaneous, wasn't about a video, and wasn't a consulate, but not much else.
Oh, yeah, we know that Generals like to get a little nookie on the side (like that's a revelation), and that nobody ever saw orders to assist that day, and that there were many requests for increased security and indications of trouble brewing, that went unanswered and remain unanswered.

d-ray657
11-21-2012, 06:17 PM
Uh huh, nothing to see here. That's the same thing you were saying when it was a spontaneous demonstration about a video at a consulate.
Now we know it wasn't spontaneous, wasn't about a video, and wasn't a consulate, but not much else.
Oh, yeah, we know that Generals like to get a little nookie on the side (like that's a revelation), and that nobody ever saw orders to assist that day, and that there were many requests for increased security and indications of trouble brewing, that went unanswered and remain unanswered.

What's that you say? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss2hULhXf04) :D

CarlV
11-21-2012, 09:44 PM
Ah, but you will forever remain blind to the fact that this is nothing more than partisan machinations, trying to create an issue where none exists.

Yep, same thing with McCain and Rice, just trying to be another partisan distraction.

Bigger than Watergate lol, only a fool or somebody born yesterday would buy that line.

Carl

merrylander
11-22-2012, 06:41 AM
Sad to say it really looks like McCain and Graham have gotten senile.

finnbow
11-26-2012, 06:52 PM
Tom Ricks, Pulitzer Prize winning Defense writer, has an interesting (and accurate) take on Benghazi. This is a priceless short video.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/26/fox-news-interview-guest-network-wing-republican-party_n_2192506.html

Dondilion
11-26-2012, 08:46 PM
Tom Ricks, Pulitzer Prize winning Defense writer, has an interesting (and accurate) take on Benghazi. This is a priceless short video.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/26/fox-news-interview-guest-network-wing-republican-party_n_2192506.html

Priceless indeed!

Boreas
11-26-2012, 10:45 PM
I love that!

John

merrylander
11-27-2012, 06:38 AM
Hoist on his own petard.

d-ray657
12-04-2012, 07:32 PM
Kathleen Parker is at it again (http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/kathleen-parker-susan-rice-and-the-senates-blame-game/2012/12/04/e4a4941c-3e4e-11e2-ae43-cf491b837f7b_story.html?hpid=z2). She speaks her mind about the opposition to the potential nomination of Susan Rice:

"McCain — whose understanding of qualified women candidates is legendary — has promised to block Rice’s nomination."

. . . .

"Even so, the opposition’s arguments are weak, chief among them that Rice isn’t qualified. This from McCain, whose vetting history includes about 80 minutes of conversation with Sarah Palin before selecting her as his running mate in 2008. McCain’s opinion about Rice’s qualifications is only slightly less compelling than his thoughts on Playtex vs. Spanx."

:D:D

Regards,

D-Ray

finnbow
12-04-2012, 08:05 PM
The brouhaha over Rice has little to do with Benghazi. I bet McCain, Graham and Ayotte want Kerry to ensure that Scott Brown gets another shot at a Senate seat.

bobabode
12-04-2012, 08:06 PM
I was casting a bit of a jaundiced eye on the piece until the last paragraph...:D

"And thoughtful Republicans might reconsider the image of white men ganging up on a highly qualified black woman as they ponder the reasons for their collapsing tent. The road to redemption ain’t thataway." Parker WaPo

d-ray657
12-04-2012, 08:19 PM
The brouhaha over Rice has little to do with Benghazi. I bet McCain, Graham and Ayotte want Kerry to ensure that Scott Brown gets another shot at a Senate seat.

You have a point. I should have posted a link to Ms. Parker's column in a new thread. Heck, I ought to create a macro: "Here's another good column from Kathleen Parker" - even though I do often disagree with her.

Regards,

D-Ray

CarlV
12-04-2012, 09:10 PM

Good point, damn good point.

Carl

Boreas
12-04-2012, 09:39 PM

Good point, damn good point.

Carl

Yes, it is and it's something I've been thinking about. Not only have the Three Billy Goats Gruff continued their attack on Rice, shifting their ground each time their current line of attack is thwarted by the facts, but Graham has been saying that he thinks Kerry would be an excellent choice.

The only question I have is what makes them think the Senatorfold can win? He was an aberration to begin with, getting elected in the midst of the Tea Party hysteria of 2010, running against an opponent who really didn't think she needed to do much in the way of actual campaigning.

Then, in his loss to Elisabeth Warren, he really damaged himself with his attacks on Warren's possible Native American heritage and his reluctance to engage her in a debate. I don't think he can win but it seems the RNC thinks otherwise.

John

merrylander
12-05-2012, 06:44 AM
Your girl refers to them as Les Tres Amigos in her column this morning.

piece-itpete
12-05-2012, 08:00 AM
Is this Rice's payoff for toeing the Benghazi line?

Pete

d-ray657
12-05-2012, 08:45 AM

Pete

Or is it McCain still seeking retribution for being deprived his rightful place in history?

Boreas
12-05-2012, 09:12 AM
Or is it McCain still seeking retribution for being deprived his rightful place in history?

And because in 2008 Rice said some uncomplimentary things about McCain's foreign policy ideas.

McNasty is just a bitter old man who needs to go away.

John

merrylander
12-05-2012, 11:10 AM

Pete

What line? Or have you bought he crap that says if we jump up and down yelling Benghazi it will reverse the results of the election?:p

merrylander
12-05-2012, 11:11 AM
And because in 2008 Rice said some uncomplimentary things about McCain's foreign policy ideas.

McNasty is just a bitter old man who needs to go away.

John

Maybe if we say Pretty Please he will take Graham and Ayotte with him.:)

piece-itpete
12-05-2012, 11:18 AM
What line? Or have you bought he crap that says if we jump up and down yelling Benghazi it will reverse the results of the election?:p

Alright, who talked??!

Pete

Dondilion
12-05-2012, 12:42 PM
Alright, who talked??!

Pete

Who talked what?

piece-itpete
12-05-2012, 12:55 PM
Reversing the election was SUPPOSED to be a secret. I blame Obama.

Pete

bobabode
12-07-2012, 01:58 AM
Alright, who talked??!

Pete

Karl Rove did on Fox when they called Ohio for Obama on election night.
When he made the blonde bimbo do that walk of shame it was obvious. To her credit she gave it right back to old Karl with that question, "Is this the math that Republicans use to make themselves feel better?"
You don't get out much, do you?:D

piece-itpete
12-07-2012, 08:06 AM
LOL! But, I really don't watch Fox much ;)

Pete

bobabode
12-21-2012, 08:34 PM
Has anyone else heard the mouth organs over at Faux News blathering on about how the Secretary of State is ducking their dog and pony show by passing out from exhaustion and suffering a concussion?

I could laugh but there are so many people slurping up this latest slime oozing out of their TV sets and regurgitating it as gospel. Hmmm, seems like the Sheik and Murdoch are already winding up the likes of Fawn Hannity and O'Reilley for the 2016 Presidential race.

I can't wait for the Tea Party faithful and their friends from Westboro to be lining up to scream Monica Lewinsky in her face.:( I hope she picks Alan Grayson for a running mate.:eek:

Boreas
12-21-2012, 09:13 PM
Allen West was running his mouth about Sec. Clinton coming down with the "Benghazi flu". Thank god that asshole war criminal won't be in Congress ndext session.

John

bobabode
12-21-2012, 09:28 PM
That schweinhunt'll make more at Fox than he ever did at the trough.

d-ray657
12-22-2012, 12:31 AM
Fox has a perpetual case of swine flu.

Regards,

D-Ray

Wasillaguy
05-08-2013, 08:14 PM

You were spot on with the first sentence. After that, not so much.

finnbow
05-08-2013, 08:33 PM
You were spot on with the first sentence. After that, not so much.

Actually, I think my entire prediction was spot on and proven so today.

Wasillaguy
05-08-2013, 08:44 PM
Those silly bunglers, you gotta love 'em.:rolleyes:

bobabode
05-08-2013, 09:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJhAyg2LTEk

Oerets
05-08-2013, 10:14 PM
Until the powers that be are willing to look into the events behind Iraq and place blame then I say pi$$ on them and their sanctimonious partisan BS!

Barney

bobabode
05-10-2013, 04:19 PM
Until the powers that be are willing to look into the events behind Iraq and place blame then I say pi$$ on them and their sanctimonious partisan BS!

Barney

Hear, hear! http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/images/smilies/beerchug.gif

Charles
05-10-2013, 06:14 PM
Has anyone else heard the mouth organs over at Faux News blathering on about how the Secretary of State is ducking their dog and pony show by passing out from exhaustion and suffering a concussion?

I could laugh but there are so many people slurping up this latest slime oozing out of their TV sets and regurgitating it as gospel. Hmmm, seems like the Sheik and Murdoch are already winding up the likes of Fawn Hannity and O'Reilley for the 2016 Presidential race.

I can't wait for the Tea Party faithful and their friends from Westboro to be lining up to scream Monica Lewinsky in her face.:( I hope she picks Alan Grayson for a running mate.:eek:

Wow.

Chas

bobabode
05-10-2013, 06:29 PM
Wow.

Chas

Why thank you, Charles. That one took a little bit of effort but it was fun.:D

BlueStreak
05-22-2013, 03:01 AM

That was so beautiful I nearly cried, Bob.

Dave