PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC Worse Than Fox?

mini me
02-25-2013, 11:02 AM
A media critic for the Baltimre Sun suggests that MSNBC is now "worse than Fox News", which is saying a lot if true. With Axelrod and Gibbs now hired at MSNBC, the cable news Network is now a "bona fide organ of state propaganda."

http://daily-download.com/msnbc-ex-obama-aides-a-bona-fide-organ-state-propaganda/

I guess now Fox will need to up the ante? :rolleyes:

Dondilion
02-25-2013, 12:12 PM
A media critic for the Baltimre Sun suggests that MSNBC is now "worse than Fox News", which is saying a lot if true. With Axelrod and Gibbs now hired at MSNBC, the cable news Network is now a "bona fide organ of state propaganda."

http://daily-download.com/msnbc-ex-obama-aides-a-bona-fide-organ-state-propaganda/

I guess now Fox will need to up the ante? :rolleyes:

No organ can be worse than Fox.

d-ray657
02-25-2013, 12:43 PM
I find Fox detestable, but I have little use for MSNBC. When I feel like watching news or information programming, I will catch the PBS Newshour, and will occasionally click on Charlie Rose. My main source of broadcast media is NPR. I will read the local newspaper, often read the WAPO online, and check out the links from our enlightened members here.

Well yeah, I do sometimes get news from the Daily Show and the Colbert Report.

Regards,

D-Ray

finnbow
02-25-2013, 12:50 PM
MSNBC's morning shows, Morning Joe and The Daily Rundown (Chuck Todd's show) are far better than anything on Fox (or anything else on MSNBC). Actually, they're both pretty good and even-handed. That said, the evening programming on both networks is equally detestable and completely devoid of redeeming values.

noonereal
02-25-2013, 12:56 PM
MSNBC's morning shows, Morning Joe and The Daily Rundown (Chuck Todd's show) are far better than anything on Fox (or anything else on MSNBC). Actually, they're both pretty good and even-handed. That said, the evening programming on both networks is equally detestable and completely devoid of redeeming values.

Plus one.

BlueStreak
02-25-2013, 12:59 PM
Don't care much for either one. Although I do catch "The Ed Show" every now and then.

BBC World News, NPR Newshour and the local news is about all I really watch on the rare occasion that I watch "news". When I want entertaining satirical news I watch The Daily Show and The Colbert Report or read The Onion.

Dave

icenine
02-25-2013, 01:20 PM
I love MSNBC I love to have my big government liberal bias reinforced 24/7.