PDA

View Full Version : Tea Party cheers the sequestration!!!

bobabode
02-25-2013, 06:52 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/spending-cuts-represent-moment-of-truth-for-tea-party/2013/02/25/69adcc32-7c89-11e2-9a75-dab0201670da_story.html?hpid=z1

Really????

Really????:(

Zeke
02-25-2013, 07:08 PM
They think it's the way to bring down Obama, just as the Republicans believed shutting down the government under Clinton would soil him.

BAD IDEA.

finnbow
02-25-2013, 07:22 PM
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."

- Napoleon Bonaparte

bobabode
02-25-2013, 07:36 PM
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."

- Napoleon Bonaparte
http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/images/smilies/thumbsup.gif;)

mini me
02-25-2013, 08:50 PM
They think it's the way to bring down Obama, just as the Republicans believed shutting down the government under Clinton would soil him.

BAD IDEA.

A bit of perspective is in order here. It was maybe a bit more than a year ago that House GOP negotiators offered The White House $800MM in revenue increases and $800MM in spending cuts, and the White House turned them down cold. The sequester was a "solution" offered by White House negotiators to the House to get the debt limit raised in such a way that unabated borrowing could continue while kicking the can of spending reductions down the road.

The WH then successfully negotiated tax increases after the 2012 election in exchange for kicking the can down the road another two months, and the GOP got nothing in return for conceding on their "no new taxes" pledge.

Now both sides seem content to blame the other for their dysfunction and failure to negotiate their way past a crisis of their own making. However, as a reward to the Prez for turning the GOP down flat on the $800MM / $800MM deal, the White House is looking at the gain of a tax increase on the wealthy that most of them will find a way to avoid paying, and $1.2 trillion in budget cuts.

Shrewd negotiating? Uh, not so much....

icenine
02-25-2013, 08:59 PM
"Give Em Enough Rope"

the Clash

bobabode
02-25-2013, 10:55 PM
and here's a little something from Charlie Pierce at Esquire....:rolleyes:

Tonight On EyeCenterwitness News

By Charles P. Pierce (http://www.esquire.com/archives/blogs/politics/by_author/68/15;1)
at 3:00PM

The administration made a sharp play today, releasing a list (http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/02/white-house-state-by-state-sequester-harm.php?ref=fpb)of how the upcoming Sequester Plague is going to affect each individual state. (You will note the predominance of red states with Republican governors in the Top 20. Here's Kansas, (http://www.kansascity.com/2013/02/25/4085815/missouri-and-kansas-schools-would.html)the most enthusiastic lab rat in the Republican experiment, and it will lose $5.5 million in school funding and have around 8000 defense-related employees furloughed. When will someone take these moochers and looters in hand?) There's some not unexpected bleating coming from John Boehner's office, as they duck phone callsfrom the district (http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20130224/NEWS0108/302250028?nclick_check=1) and hide behind either the curtains, or behind Bob Woodward's reputation, whatever's handiest.
"This would probably bring us to our knees," said Dr. Thomas Boat, dean of the University's College of Medicine and vice president for health affairs. He was referring to a possible 8 percent cut in federal research grants, which support everything from clinical trials to the development of new drugs. The university receives about $111 million annually from one federal agency alone: the Department of Health and Human Services, which oversees the National Institutes of Health. A bevy of other agencies, from the Defense Department to the National Science Foundation, also fund research projects at the school. In all, the university and its affiliates, such as the Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, received $404 million in federal research funding in 2012, according to a tally compiled by university officials. If the cuts go through, "we're talking about probably close to $30 million in lost funding," Boat said. "That's money we can't really make up."This is where the Republicans can possibly lose this gamble in a big way, because they don't appear to see that the administration's greatest ally in this isn't the cadre of people it can muster to The Sunday Showz. It's local TV news and what's left of the local newspapers around the country. In the Beltway view of things, The Sequester Pandemic is a series of numbers arrayed as though on a scoreboard, as a way to judge who's up and who's down, and who's winning and losing. That's how the Republicans have come to decide that there's some coherence in the position that the cuts don't really matter, except in that they are both cataclysmic and the president's fault. They can sell that in the Green Room, and in the vast spaces for entertainment in Cleveland Park. But none of those people have 35 minutes of air to fill every night before Jeopardy! comes on.
Out in the country, every truncated grant proposal is a story.("Marilyn is a local Hamilton County girl who worked her way through college and medical school after growing up in a homeless shelter. She has an idea for cancer research that the NIH says i the most interesting it's seen in years. But, because of sequestration..." Cue Marilyn, and some cancer patients.) Every laid-off defense worker is a story. Every closed national park is a story, weeping children live at 5:30 with Sarah, or Jennifer, or Russell from Our News Team discreetly herding the distraught tot into camera range. Local columnists can find easy columns in closed Head Start classrooms. Empty airport terminals make for outstanding video. This was a serious act of pre-emption aimed at using everything that's maudlin and provincial about local TV news. You wanted the White House to play tough. This is Ronnie Lott stuff right here.

Read more: Sequestration By State - Tonight On EyeCenterwitness News - Esquire (http://www.esquire.com/blogs/politics/sequestration-by-state-022513#ixzz2LygqZ6pO) http://www.esquire.com/blogs/politics/sequestration-by-state-022513#ixzz2LygqZ6pO

Zeke
02-25-2013, 11:09 PM
Precisely.

Just like Slick Willie, Obama is in a can't lose position: either he fixes it or they broke it.

icenine
02-26-2013, 12:19 AM
Let's see if Obama can pull this one out of the fire....he has to sort of not pay the ransom and get the baby back from the kidnappers....lol. In other words get the tax reforms and the spending cuts without too much damage to the middle class.

mini me
02-26-2013, 12:34 AM
So the White House has time to put out detailed lists of sequestration cuts, but doesn't have the time or inclination to engage in talks on avoiding sequestration? Interesting display of priorities...

bobabode
02-26-2013, 02:05 AM
So the White House has time to put out detailed lists of sequestration cuts, but doesn't have the time or inclination to engage in talks on avoiding sequestration? Interesting display of priorities...

...and apparently congress taking this week long break doesn't display their sense of priorities to your mind? Methinks you're displaying a serious case of Obama Derangement Syndrome, Mini. Unfortunately for you slurping down the sweet brown tea won't help your condition.:rolleyes:

BlueStreak
02-26-2013, 06:30 AM
A bit of perspective is in order here. It was maybe a bit more than a year ago that House GOP negotiators offered The White House $800MM in revenue increases and $800MM in spending cuts, and the White House turned them down cold. The sequester was a "solution" offered by White House negotiators to the House to get the debt limit raised in such a way that unabated borrowing could continue while kicking the can of spending reductions down the road.

The WH then successfully negotiated tax increases after the 2012 election in exchange for kicking the can down the road another two months, and the GOP got nothing in return for conceding on their "no new taxes" pledge.

Now both sides seem content to blame the other for their dysfunction and failure to negotiate their way past a crisis of their own making. However, as a reward to the Prez for turning the GOP down flat on the $800MM / $800MM deal, the White House is looking at the gain of a tax increase on the wealthy that most of them will find a way to avoid paying, and $1.2 trillion in budget cuts.

Shrewd negotiating? Uh, not so much....

$800b in cuts to what? That's the key.

dave

merrylander
02-26-2013, 06:42 AM

I keep hearing this crap and yet no one has suggested what earthly use talking to the "Our way or the highway" house GOP would do.:p

mini me
02-26-2013, 07:01 AM
...and apparently congress taking this week long break doesn't display their sense of priorities to your mind? Methinks you're displaying a serious case of Obama Derangement Syndrome, Mini. Unfortunately for you slurping down the sweet brown tea won't help your condition.:rolleyes:

Me thinks your reflexive labeling of anyone who might disagree with a Democrat as a Tea Party loyalist is becomung predictable, and a very weak debate tactic.

I think I've been quite clear that both the WH and Congress share the blame for this manufactured crisis. However, the fact remains that it was the WH that put the sequester card on the table, and has shown a stern resistance to a reduction in the size and the rate of government spending in the latest rounds of negotiations. This position may play well in the polls today, but can any reasonable person honestly say that continuing to add to the country's debt and continuing to run a deficit is the right thing to do?

mini me
02-26-2013, 07:10 AM
$800b in cuts to what? That's the key.

dave

The plan apparently borrowed heavily from the Simpson - Bowles propsal, which the WH has said it favors.

mini me
02-26-2013, 07:14 AM
I keep hearing this crap and yet no one has suggested what earthly use talking to the "Our way or the highway" house GOP would do.:p

I'm also seeing a dearth of counter-offers coming from the Dems. It's pretty clear that the Dems have let House GOP take the lead in this process, thus letting the House absorb the political fallout. Again, that may play well in the polls, but I can't label the strategy as "the right thing to do" fo the country.

merrylander
02-26-2013, 07:41 AM
I'm also seeing a dearth of counter-offers coming from the Dems. It's pretty clear that the Dems have let House GOP take the lead in this process, thus letting the House absorb the political fallout. Again, that may play well in the polls, but I can't label the strategy as "the right thing to do" fo the country.

Do you honestly think that there is any point in debating with the party of Nope? They are bound and determined to have a double dip recession as long as the Democrats are unwilling to decimate the middle class. Any group of politicians who base their financial thinking on the philosopy of that bitch Ayn Rand also believes "greed is good". The last time the GOP ever thought about the "good of the country" was during the Eisenhower administration.

JBS...
02-26-2013, 07:44 AM
A reduction in the INCREASE of federal spending of just 2.3%

Really????

Any competent manager in the private sector could manage a 2.3% cut in their budget especially when it isn't actually a cut but merely a reduction in the increase in spending.

piece-itpete
02-26-2013, 07:47 AM
No fair pointing out reality J :)

Pete

merrylander
02-26-2013, 08:10 AM
A reduction in the INCREASE of federal spending of just 2.3%

Really????

Any competent manager in the private sector could manage a 2.3% cut in their budget especially when it isn't actually a cut but merely a reduction in the increase in spending.

We saw Krauthamer on Washington Week also, got any newer ideas?:)

JBS...
02-26-2013, 08:32 AM
We saw Krauthamer on Washington Week also, got any newer ideas?:)

Really, I didn't :rolleyes:

But I'm glade to hear that you watch Krauthamer :)

It proves there is still hope for you yet. :p

JJIII
02-26-2013, 08:54 AM
No point pointing out reality J :)

Pete

Fixed that for ya.;)

piece-itpete
02-26-2013, 08:55 AM
LOL!

Pete

icenine
02-26-2013, 08:58 AM
I wonder why the Republicans want to wreck the economy.

JBS...
02-26-2013, 09:19 AM
ooh scary. :eek:

http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz171/jbstemp/fed-spending-2012-2021_zpse7faca6b.jpg

merrylander
02-26-2013, 09:46 AM
I see the Air Force will suspend all those cushy flights that the congress critters use. There will be much binding in the halls of congress over that.

mini me
02-26-2013, 10:12 AM
Do you honestly think that there is any point in debating with the party of Nope? They are bound and determined to have a double dip recession as long as the Democrats are unwilling to decimate the middle class. Any group of politicians who base their financial thinking on the philosopy of that bitch Ayn Rand also believes "greed is good". The last time the GOP ever thought about the "good of the country" was during the Eisenhower administration.

Lots of angry rhetoric here, but respectfully a bit short on reality. Its unlikely that you'd get me to agree that either party is somehow plotting to damage the economy. We certainly have a contrast in styles and beliefs about how to support the economy, and those beliefs are at the core of the disagreement between the House and the WH.

EDIT - also, when the WH turns down the House leadership flat and doesn't even counter-offer, which group is acting the "the party of Nope"?

mini me
02-26-2013, 10:12 AM
ooh scary. :eek:

http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz171/jbstemp/fed-spending-2012-2021_zpse7faca6b.jpg

Precisely.

merrylander
02-26-2013, 10:17 AM
Lots of angry rhetoric here, but respectfully a bit short on reality. Its unlikely that you'd get me to agree that either party is somehow plotting to damage the economy. We certainly have a contrast in styles and beliefs about how to support the economy, and those beliefs are at the core of the disagreement between the House and the WH.

EDIT - also, when the WH turns down the House leadership flat and doesn't even counter-offer, which group is acting the "the party of Nope"?

Just who taught them to say no? Good old Mitch.:)

piece-itpete
02-26-2013, 11:22 AM
JBS it certainly shows the tempest in a teapot.

It makes me think that any true reform is now impossible.

Pete

icenine
02-26-2013, 11:28 AM
I just hope this tempest does not cause a double dip.

piece-itpete
02-26-2013, 11:38 AM
Iced Tea Sundae? :)

Pete

icenine
02-26-2013, 11:42 AM
I will call it the Tempest-In-A-Teapot Recession.

hardy har har

piece-itpete
02-26-2013, 11:46 AM
:)

Maybe we can get the tea partiers to staple teapots on their hats :)

Pete

bobabode
02-26-2013, 12:55 PM
JBS it certainly shows the tempest in a teapot.

It makes me think that any true reform is now impossible.

Pete

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hawDyD3dkAw ;)

BlueStreak
02-26-2013, 01:35 PM
The Tea Party cheers Sequestration?

Hitler called that "Verbrannte Erde" or the "Nero Decree".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scorched_earth

Saddam Hussein did the same.

Dave

BlueStreak
02-26-2013, 01:37 PM
There is a reason why the right is trying to cause collapse and chaos.

BlueStreak
02-26-2013, 01:38 PM
Out of chaos arises opportunity.

Dave

piece-itpete
02-26-2013, 01:53 PM
Ah yes, the Hitler card :rolleyes:

If we cut increased spending slightly we're buring down government buildings and staging fake riots. Very moderate.

Pete

bobabode
02-26-2013, 02:38 PM
There's a time to rend and a time to sew, Pete. Now is not the time for austerity unless you would like to see bread lines and soup kitchens. I believe that is exactly what the backward facing Tea Party types want to see.
(or at least their benefactors, the Koch Bros, appear to want.)

icenine
02-26-2013, 02:44 PM
If your are diabetic and have a heart attack it is not time to worry about your sugar level...get out the defib stat!!!!!!

finnbow
02-26-2013, 02:45 PM
There's a time to rend and a time to sew, Pete. Now is not the time for austerity unless you would like to see bread lines and soup kitchens. I believe that is exactly what the backward facing Tea Party types want to see.

Indeed. Ben Bernanke said the following today in Congressional testimony:

“Congress and the administration should consider replacing the sharp, front-loaded spending cuts required by the sequestration with policies that reduce the federal deficit more gradually in the near term but more substantially in the longer run.”

JBS...
02-26-2013, 04:27 PM

LMFAO...

Oh my god when does it end.

icenine
02-26-2013, 04:44 PM
LMFAO...

Ask Chris Christie

bobabode
02-26-2013, 05:20 PM
Ask Chris Christie

Laughing my fat ass off?:rolleyes:

wgrr
02-26-2013, 05:24 PM
It is real simple, the orange man Boner does not understand how spending bills are created. They have to originate in the House. The Boner claims the House has already passed two bills to the Senate and it is time for the Senate to get off it's ass and get to work. Johnny boy gets it wrong again. Those bills were passed in the last Congress and are no longer valid bills. The Boner also claims that Obama does not have a plan, Sad to say Boner has pulled another boner.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2013/02/21/balanced-plan-avert-sequester-and-reduce-deficit

He needs to get off his lazy ass and get a bill to the Senate before they leave town again on Friday after a ten day vacation. Four days of work must really be tough on those poor babies. Instead he finger points and blames the Senate and Obama who is not a legislature. He is not really a part of the process until the bill reaches his desk for his signature or a veto. He can make suggestions, and he has as evidenced by his plan above.

Boner is not going to win a popularity contest with Obamas approval rating at 51%. Boners and the House have an approval rating just below Typhoid Mary.

This "blame game" will backfire big time and the House will be blamed for this mess. The polls are already reflecting that people are upset with the obstructionist House Republicans. They are tired of the partisan games too.

If Boner was smart he would write a three sentence bill to repeal this terrible law. Get it passed in the House, and it will pass because a lot of Republicans and all the Democrats will vote for it. Get it to the Senate were it will easily pass, and send it on to the President for his signature. Then when the get back from their next break they can get to work on a common sense bill.

bobabode
02-26-2013, 05:47 PM
LMFAO...

When Hillary is our first female President?:rolleyes:

bobabode
02-26-2013, 05:51 PM
It is real simple, the orange man Boner does not understand how spending bills are created. They have to originate in the House. The Boner claims the House has already passed two bills to the Senate and it is time for the Senate to get off it's ass and get to work. Johnny boy gets it wrong again. Those bills were passed in the last Congress and are no longer valid bills. The Boner also claims that Obama does not have a plan, Sad to say Boner has pulled another boner.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2013/02/21/balanced-plan-avert-sequester-and-reduce-deficit

He needs to get off his lazy ass and get a bill to the Senate before they leave town again on Friday after a ten day vacation. Four days of work must really be tough on those poor babies. Instead he finger points and blames the Senate and Obama who is not a legislature. He is not really a part of the process until the bill reaches his desk for his signature or a veto. He can make suggestions, and he has as evidenced by his plan above.

Boner is not going to win a popularity contest with Obamas approval rating at 51%. Boners and the House have an approval rating just below Typhoid Mary.

This "blame game" will backfire big time and the House will be blamed for this mess. The polls are already reflecting that people are upset with the obstructionist House Republicans. They are tired of the partisan games too.

If Boner was smart he would write a three sentence bill to repeal this terrible law. Get it passed in the House, and it will pass because a lot of Republicans and all the Democrats will vote for it. Get it to the Senate were it will easily pass, and send it on to the President for his signature. Then when the get back from their next break they can get to work on a common sense bill.

Isn't passing strange that people keep on with this stupid idea of an imperial presidency? As if President Obama can introduce a bill in the House or that all Democrats move in lockstep with the White House's agenda. Sheesh...

wgrr
02-26-2013, 06:46 PM
Isn't passing strange that people keep on with this stupid idea of an imperial presidency? As if President Obama can introduce a bill in the House or that all Democrats move in lockstep with the White House's agenda. Sheesh...

Yes.

The President can propose a law that makes breathing illegal. It is up to the Congress to ignore it or act on it.

I don't care if Obama proposed the sequestration. It was just that, a proposal. Boner ran with it and proudly declared he got 98% of what he wanted. Remember?

Once again Obama is playing chess and the Republicans are trying to figure out a strategy to win at checkers.

BTW, most Dems, in Congress voted against the sequestration bill. Some were smart enough to see the political implications the bill would bring and voted for it. Republicans finally get the draconian spending cuts they wanted. Now they are back peddling, so fast, it makes ones head spin. Why you ask? Because they were too stupid to read the bill, which imposes major cuts to their cash cow; the military. Oops I meant the weapons industry.

Are Republicans for or against spending cuts. Inquiring minds want to know.

icenine
02-26-2013, 08:09 PM
Laughing my fat ass off?:rolleyes:

I was talking about his acceptance of Obama care...sort of ironic answer to JBS complaint except I feel the tea party is ending with the red states taking the Obamacare.

bobabode
02-27-2013, 01:57 AM
I was talking about his acceptance of Obama care...sort of ironic answer to JBS complaint except I feel the tea party is ending with the red states taking the Obamacare.

I meant to say laughing his fat ass off. I have never been nor been mistaken for Gov. Christie...:D

icenine
02-27-2013, 09:34 AM
I meant to say laughing his fat ass off. I have never been nor been mistaken for Gov. Christie...:D

that is a good thing brother....means you are watching your weight.
It would be interesting if he was President...I can see him exploding at press conferencs and yelling at the reporters. Dare I say he sort of has a Churchillian air about him.

Zeke
02-27-2013, 12:54 PM
Watching the Republicans swing in the breeze is making my day.

BlueStreak
02-27-2013, 04:25 PM
Watching the Republicans swing in the breeze is making my day.

Sometimes shrillness can sound like a chorus of angels.

Dave

mini me
02-27-2013, 06:39 PM
Sound like you're cheering the sequestration.

mpholland
02-27-2013, 07:17 PM
This is where I want to say something really smart, but intelligence seems to be eluding me at the moment.

icenine
02-27-2013, 08:16 PM
I predict a compromise tomorrow.

BlueStreak
02-27-2013, 08:53 PM
I couldn't care less, it's all a BS game anyways. Something tells me that this was all agreed up on some time ago. But acting like it's out of their control gives both sides plausible deniability.

Rat Bastards.

Dave

bobabode
02-27-2013, 09:26 PM
I couldn't care less, it's all a BS game anyways. Something tells me that this was all agreed up on some time ago. But acting like it's out of their control gives both sides plausible deniability.

Rat Bastards.

Dave

To the point as usual, Dave. Effin' cynical rat bastards...:mad:

Zeke
02-28-2013, 01:57 AM
I predict that no matter what occurs, it's bad for Republicans...

merrylander
02-28-2013, 06:21 AM

...and it could not happen to a more deserving bunch.:p

mini me
02-28-2013, 07:44 AM

The Republicans will seemingly always find a way to step on their d!ck$ no matter what the issue or outcome. The President was stupid enough to put sequestration on the table, and the Repubs were stupid enough to go along with it, so I guess they'll all get what they deserve.

However, I can find no reason to get excited about the manufactured crisis of sequestration. I can find a reason to get excited about the government's response to it. My take on it can be summed up with one question, particularly to those of you on the forum who work for Uncle Sam, but also to a lesser degree to the rest of us who will likely be impacted by how the administration chooses to respond to the lack of a budget deal:

How does it feel to be a bargaining chip?

icenine
02-28-2013, 09:47 AM
The Republicans will seemingly always find a way to step on their d!ck$ no matter what the issue or outcome. The President was stupid enough to put sequestration on the table, and the Repubs were stupid enough to go along with it, so I guess they'll all get what they deserve.

However, I can find no reason to get excited about the manufactured crisis of sequestration. I can find a reason to get excited about the government's response to it. My take on it can be summed up with one question, particularly to those of you on the forum who work for Uncle Sam, but also to a lesser degree to the rest of us who will likely be impacted by how the administration chooses to respond to the lack of a budget deal:

There is not much I can do about it...however whether you know it or not less money in the economy from furloughs and lost defense contracts will hurt us. If you are unemployed it is indeed hard right now, but if you neighbor is still working it is good overall in the long run. Less spending means less growth and more recession, period.

I am a pretty fortunate bargaining chip by the way. Cannot really complain.

BlueStreak
02-28-2013, 10:13 AM
Ah yes, the Hitler card :rolleyes:

If we cut increased spending slightly we're buring down government buildings and staging fake riots. Very moderate.

Pete

You know, I've been looking for it-----Turns out Hitler may have never said that. Goebbels or Himmler either. Actually, I can't find it being attributed to anyone in particular. You have any idea where it came from?

Dave

piece-itpete
02-28-2013, 10:21 AM
I don't know Dave, but he sure planned it for defeated Germany.

Pete

BlueStreak
02-28-2013, 11:19 AM
I don't know Dave, but he sure planned it for defeated Germany.

Pete

Oh, not "Scorched Earth", that much was very real. I meant the quote;

"Out of chaos arises opportunity."

Regards,
Dave

piece-itpete
02-28-2013, 11:29 AM
Ah so, don't know :D

Pete

Zeke
02-28-2013, 03:37 PM

The same as it has always felt...

bobabode
02-28-2013, 03:47 PM
The same as it has always felt...

Like being buggered against your will with no lube? I starting to believe these wingnuts are simply masochists who like it. That's why they choose the red button every time they get into a voting booth.

barbara
03-01-2013, 09:05 AM
There is not much I can do about it...however whether you know it or not less money in the economy from furloughs and lost defense contracts will hurt us. If you are unemployed it is indeed hard right now, but if you neighbor is still working it is good overall in the long run. Less spending means less growth and more recession, period.

I am a pretty fortunate bargaining chip by the way. Cannot really complain.

While I agree with your statement, there is a selfish little part of me that just can't feel too bad about federal furloughs. In California we've had mandatory furloughs in state, county, and city gov for several years now.

icenine
03-01-2013, 09:42 AM
While I agree with your statement, there is a selfish little part of me that just can't feel too bad about federal furloughs. In California we've had mandatory furloughs in state, county, and city gov for several years now.

I have not been furloughed...yet!

doctors cannot function without x-rays...there is hope for me yet....I am not defeated!!!

barbara
03-01-2013, 10:04 AM
I have not been furloughed...yet!

doctors cannot function without x-rays...there is hope for me yet....I am not defeated!!!

I hope you don't get furloughed! Good luck!

icenine
03-01-2013, 01:24 PM
I hope you don't get furloughed! Good luck!

Thanks Barbara!

icenine
03-01-2013, 01:32 PM
this says it all