PDA

View Full Version : Please go away

mini me
03-10-2013, 12:32 PM
Can someone please make Paul Ryan go away? Please?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/10/ryan-new-house-republican-budget-includes-obamacare-repeal/

Obamacare is constitutional (although as a piece of legislation it's an absolute farce), the insurance marketplace has already responded / accommodated it to the point of being very difficult to back out of it, the voters gave it their tacit approval by voting Obama back in for another 4 years, and here's this idiot trying to run against it.

Please make him go away!

Zeke
03-10-2013, 12:44 PM
Even were I not a supporter of reform, whining at this point is inherently ridiculous.

merrylander
03-10-2013, 01:51 PM
Y'all weren't expecting anything reasonable from that horse's arse, were you.

Apologies to the equine breed.

CarlV
03-10-2013, 02:16 PM
I like Paul Ryan, he still thinks all the working class are Fox News watching morons. Didn't Romney call them "the believers"? :p
I do hope Ryan runs for Pres in 2016 with that other Paul fella for Veep. :)

Carl

ebacon
03-10-2013, 02:45 PM
He's such a tool. As if the old medical insurance system was better. How did it work again? Oh yeah, workers paid into the system until they needed it, and then the insurance co's said,"Oh, you have a preexisting condition. We can't help you. By the way, thanks for the money chump."

Obamacare, with all of its warts, at least forces the insurance co's to provide the services that they advertised. The next step will be putting the monster on a diet.

bobabode
03-10-2013, 03:35 PM
Can someone please make Paul Ryan go away? Please?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/10/ryan-new-house-republican-budget-includes-obamacare-repeal/

Obamacare is constitutional (although as a piece of legislation it's an absolute farce), the insurance marketplace has already responded / accommodated it to the point of being very difficult to back out of it, the voters gave it their tacit approval by voting Obama back in for another 4 years, and here's this idiot trying to run against it.

Please make him go away!

Blah, buh blah, blah, blah (whimper:rolleyes:). Why doncha move to Ryan's state and campaign against him?;)

mini me
03-10-2013, 05:30 PM
Blah, buh blah, blah, blah (whimper:rolleyes:). Why doncha move to Ryan's state and campaign against him?;)

I could be tempted. Milwaukee in the spring and summer is a pretty cool city, and Madison is a beautiful college town. It's just that I can't stand the Packers.

d-ray657
03-10-2013, 05:38 PM
He's such a tool. As if the old medical insurance system was better. How did it work again? Oh yeah, workers paid into the system until they needed it, and then the insurance co's said,"Oh, you have a preexisting condition. We can't help you. By the way, thanks for the money chump."

Obamacare, with all of its warts, at least forces the insurance co's to provide the services that they advertised. The next step will be putting the monster on a diet.

Not bad for a lawyer. ;)

Regards,

D-Ray

BlueStreak
03-10-2013, 06:37 PM
Ryan is a poster child for the far right.

Kind of reminds me of this guy;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw7nD9C4

Dave