PDA

View Full Version : Hello,my name is William and i live in Pasadena Maryland

1TubeGuru
03-10-2013, 06:04 PM
I am a left leaning moderate Democrat who enjoys debating political issues over at amazons Askville. i just joined Audiokarma and I noticed a link for this forum so here I am.

ebacon
03-10-2013, 06:07 PM
I bet you are a liar.

finnbow
03-10-2013, 06:09 PM
I bet you are a liar.

And I bet you're an unwelcoming prick.:eek:

Welcome, 1TubeGuru, from a fellow Freestater.

ebacon
03-10-2013, 06:17 PM
And I bet you're an unwelcoming prick.:eek:

Welcome, 1TubeGuru, from a fellow Freestater.

You know him? If so he could have said hey, I'm a friend of Finnbow.

I lived on APG so pulling the MD card has no effect on me. MPs have made me pass muster. It's just business.

I still think 1Tube is a tool.

finnbow
03-10-2013, 06:20 PM

I lived on APG so pulling the MD card has no effect on me. MPs have made me pass muster. It's just business.

Please translate into plain English.:confused:

ebacon
03-10-2013, 06:22 PM
APG = Aberdeen Proving Ground
MD = Maryland
MP = Military Police

1TubeGuru
03-10-2013, 06:26 PM
I bet you are a liar.What is it that I am lying about ?

ebacon
03-10-2013, 06:31 PM
What is it that I am lying about ?

Shut up, fuckface.

BlueStreak
03-10-2013, 06:46 PM

Shut up, fuckface.

Don't let Ed chase you off---He's a good guy and has a lot of interesting points/opinions, most of which I agree with.

He's just a tad crazy and a little mean at times.;)

Welcome Tubeguru! I look forward to your input.

Dave

1TubeGuru
03-10-2013, 06:48 PM
Shut up, fuckface.You must be drunk or high or maybe you just have some sort of mental problem?

ebacon
03-10-2013, 06:49 PM
You must be drunk or high or maybe you just have some sort of mental problem?

A Soviet called me a conspiracy theorist. You have to do better at name calling.

BlueStreak
03-10-2013, 06:53 PM

You extrapolate all of that from him saying he lives in Maryland? What in the hell is "...the MD card..." supposed to mean?

I live in Virginia. Did I just pull the "VA card" on you?

Rob also lives in MD. Is he a part of the MD conspiracy?

Are Bob, John and Ice playing the "CA card"?

Geez. WTF, man?:confused:

Dave

ebacon
03-10-2013, 06:54 PM
You extrapolate all of that from him saying he lives in Maryland? What in the hell is "...the MD card..." supposed to mean?

Dave

There is more data.

Oerets
03-10-2013, 06:56 PM
Welcome to PC and AK.

Barney

BlueStreak
03-10-2013, 06:56 PM
HUH?

Dave

Oerets
03-10-2013, 07:13 PM
I am a left leaning moderate Democrat who enjoys debating political issues over at amazons Askville. i just joined Audiokarma and I noticed a link for this forum so here I am.

Just welcoming a new guy.

Barney

JJIII
03-10-2013, 07:24 PM
There is more data.

Then share, pray tell. Right now, you don't look so good.

icenine
03-10-2013, 07:48 PM

Welcome Brother,

just watch for out for Bobabode...he makes tea party guys look rational....

and stay on the right side of the CLF....

robbin

icenine
03-10-2013, 07:51 PM
oh and Finnbow is not so nearly as cool as he is on AK....he is sort of old and cranky;):D

finnbow
03-10-2013, 07:52 PM
oh and Finnbow is not so nearly as cool as he is on AK....he is sort of old and cranky;):D

Indeed.

bobabode
03-10-2013, 07:52 PM
Welcome Brother,

just watch for out for Bobabode...he makes tea party guys look rational....

and stay on the right side of the CLF....

robbin

I see you went in for your colonoscopy, Robbin. They fix your 'roids while they were up there?:rolleyes:

icenine
03-10-2013, 08:03 PM
they did not find any roids...but that was a while back...2007 lol

ebacon
03-10-2013, 08:06 PM
Then share, pray tell. Right now, you don't look so good.

Do your homework, uniform boy.

I'm tired of paying your paycheck.

icenine
03-10-2013, 08:33 PM

Then you must really be mad at me lol.....

d-ray657
03-10-2013, 08:50 PM
Welcome William. We try to have fun here, particularly if you like to argue.

Not sure what all the fuss is about right off the bat, though.

BTW, everyone knows that solid state is far superior to tubes. :rolleyes: (For those of us who are cheapskates, anyway. ;))

Regards,

D-Ray

bobabode
03-10-2013, 09:23 PM
Welcome to the funhouse...:rolleyes:

bobabode
03-10-2013, 09:25 PM
BTW, everyone knows that solid state is far superior to tubes. :rolleyes: (For those of us who are cheapskates, anyway. ;))

Regards,

D-Ray

Heh, heh, heh. I've got both and I'm a cheapskate. Gut and burn a console, it's easy.
Now, speakers are another story....:D

bobabode
03-10-2013, 09:31 PM

Dave

I can play the Md., NoVa. & Ca. card.

icenine
03-10-2013, 09:49 PM
Heh, heh, heh. I've got both and I'm a cheapskate. Gut and burn a console, it's easy

shhh the Console Liberation Front is listening......

bobabode
03-10-2013, 10:15 PM
shhh the Console Liberation Front is listening......

....or those idjit Maggotbox console preservation society wackjobs. (Frickin' low fi hoarders.)
I love it when anyone asks what to do with a Magnavox Imperial POS console on the tube forums at AK, they come outta the woodwork a'screechin' about saving some cruddy sounding cheap assed console from a fate worse than death! Pissants one and all.;)

They're almost as bad as kabuki speaker owners.:rolleyes:

BlueStreak
03-10-2013, 10:34 PM
I can play the Md., NoVa. & Ca. card.

Well, I guess I could claim an OH and a CA card, myself?

Dave

Dondilion
03-10-2013, 10:35 PM
Welcome William.

d-ray657
03-10-2013, 10:48 PM
So what card do you get to play when you are a liberal who has lived in two very red states?

Regards,

D-Ray

bobabode
03-10-2013, 10:52 PM
Well, I guess I could claim an OH and a CA card, myself?

Dave

But, of course.

BTW I did a Google search of 1TubeGuru and I'm at a loss to find what eBacon's beef is about with him. :confused: From what I saw at Amazon, he's what he says he is.

Edit-So what if he's a Democratic gun nut? I like flamethrowers.:rolleyes:

icenine
03-10-2013, 11:11 PM
So what card do you get to play when you are a liberal who has lived in two very red states?

Regards,

D-Ray

The Purple One! yuk yuk lol

bobabode
03-11-2013, 12:52 AM

Regards,

D-Ray

A blindfold, counselor...;)

1TubeGuru
03-11-2013, 01:57 AM
But, of course.

BTW I did a Google search of 1TubeGuru and I'm at a loss to find what eBacon's beef is about with him. :confused: From what I saw at Amazon, he's what he says he is. eBacon does not know me from Adam. if you go over to Askville and click on the politics & law section you will see a list of the top ten Askvillians in the politics & law section please note that I am currently ranked #1 in that section of Askville . I have several highly intelligent friends who I had entertained the idea of inviting here to this forum. these men and woman are all as sharp as a tack and could make a great contribution to this board but I don't want to expose them to some kind of a crazy ambush like I just walked into. the guy called me a liar and a fuckface right out of the gate for no apparent reason :confused: BTW I am a six foot tall 260 lb pipefitter who would have a real problem with this guy if he walked up to me on the street spouting off his crazy shit. sadly i still remember some of the neocons at Club Polk when Dubya was POTUS who talked very hard to myself and some others online while hiding behind their keyboards.these were the same people who were shaking in their shoes when I confronted them about it in person at Polkfest 2005. I did not threaten them but I did point out how people will say things to others with a keyboard that they would never dream of saying to them face to face and I have to admit that it was fun to watch them squirm.

bobabode
03-11-2013, 02:41 AM
Well, I see you're a Baltimore Ravens fan. So, you can't be half bad.:D Lived in the DC 'burbs myself until 1980. Stick around, man. Ex-roofer myself.:)

Dondilion
03-11-2013, 04:57 AM
Ex-roofer myself.:)

Nuff respect!

JJIII
03-11-2013, 06:16 AM

I'm a little slow... I don't know what that means.:confused:

If you are going to insult me, you have to be more direct.;)

JJIII
03-11-2013, 06:19 AM
eBacon does not know me from Adam. if you go over to Askville and click on the politics & law section you will see a list of the top ten Askvillians in the politics & law section please note that I am currently ranked #1 in that section of Askville . I have several highly intelligent friends who I had entertained the idea of inviting here to this forum. these men and woman are all as sharp as a tack and could make a great contribution to this board but I don't want to expose them to some kind of a crazy ambush like I just walked into. the guy called me a liar and a fuckface right out of the gate for no apparent reason :confused: BTW I am a six foot tall 260 lb pipefitter who would have a real problem with this guy if he walked up to me on the street spouting off his crazy shit. sadly i still remember some of the neocons at Club Polk when Dubya was POTUS who talked very hard to myself and some others online while hiding behind their keyboards.these were the same people who were shaking in their shoes when I confronted them about it in person at Polkfest 2005. I did not threaten them but I did point out how people will say things to others with a keyboard that they would never dream of saying to them face to face and I have to admit that it was fun to watch them squirm.

Don't let one person keep you from inviting your friends to join us here. We need fresh ideas and arguments all the time.

merrylander
03-11-2013, 06:24 AM
Well after reading down to here I get to say Welcome William from another freestater over in Glenwood. Not certain what the hair ed has across his arse is, but he could as easly just kept his mouth shut. By all means invite your friends over. BTW I am PCs sole octegenarian.

JBS...
03-11-2013, 07:09 AM

Welcome to PC TubeGuru. :)

Zeke
03-11-2013, 10:04 AM
...I am a six foot tall 260 lb pipefitter who would have a real problem with this guy if he walked up to me on the street spouting off his crazy shit. sadly i still remember some of the neocons at Club Polk when Dubya was POTUS who talked very hard to myself and some others online while hiding behind their keyboards...

Post #4?

That was fast... :rolleyes:

It must be in everyone's water.

JJIII
03-11-2013, 10:29 AM

Shut up, fuckface.

Well, that explains everything, doesn't it?:rolleyes:

icenine
03-11-2013, 10:34 AM
Yeah.......I forgive Eba on and Hatchetjack.......they are crazy sometimes.....but if you were in afirefight you would want them in a foxhole with you.....

piece-itpete
03-11-2013, 11:01 AM
Well hello 1T, welcome.

Really :) I see you have thick skin, great!

Even if you are an evil leftie :p All are welcome, nay, encouraged. Cheers!

Pete

JJIII
03-11-2013, 03:35 PM

I finally had time to look around and try to figure out what you're talking about. (I told you I was slow!:)) If you think that is a picture of me in my avatar, that just shows how much else you don't know. That happens to be my son and grandson. I'm proud of them both and proud of the service my son has done for this country. If you get tired of paying him for that service, figure out a way to not do it.

You have made several comments about a new member of this forum and have been asked to elaborate on your comments. So far, nothing more than further derogatory statements. Put up or shut up.

As far as insults mistakenly aimed at me but actually concerning my son... bite me!

Dondilion
03-11-2013, 06:59 PM
Damn it is a good thing I did not introduce myself. By now you must realise I am left on some, center on some and right on some.

William on some issues you might find me in your foxhole.

icenine
03-11-2013, 07:11 PM
TubeGuru I am the most balanced, well-thought out,kind and, most importantly, knowledgeable person here at PC. Moreover I am always right. And I wish Hatchetjack would come back....

bobabode
03-11-2013, 09:37 PM
TubeGuru I am the most balanced, well-thought out,kind and, most importantly, knowledgeable person here at PC. Moreover I am always right. And I wish Hatchetjack would come back....

Off your meds again, I see.:rolleyes: LoL:D

d-ray657
03-11-2013, 09:54 PM

And my name is Bill O'Reilly. :rolleyes:

Hope we did not run you off William. We really do have fun here.

But if you really want to know anything, ask me, not Icenine. :p

Regards,

D-Ray

icenine
03-11-2013, 09:59 PM
Off your meds again, I see.:rolleyes: LoL:D

projecting again I see Bob;):)

bobabode
03-11-2013, 10:03 PM
projecting again I see Bob;):)

Puff, puff - finest kind, bro.:D Wanna hit?;)

piece-itpete
03-12-2013, 09:58 AM
JI if that's your son you're older than I thought! ;) (Rob look out? :p)

Pete

JJIII
03-12-2013, 10:15 AM
JI if that's your son you're older than I thought! ;) (Rob look out? :p)

Pete

That's him. I turned 64 in December, just a "Wipper-snapper" according to Rob.:D

wgrr
03-12-2013, 10:50 AM
Nice to have another William here. Welcome to PC. If you check out my sig line over at AK you will see I am definitely a tube guy.

Zeke
03-12-2013, 03:42 PM
William, where are you?

Baby Come Back! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn-enjcgV1o)

1TubeGuru
03-12-2013, 07:25 PM
William, where are you?

Baby Come Back! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn-enjcgV1o)

I am here at home on my PC, you all seem like a good bunch of guys and I would like to thank the vast majority of you for the warm welcome. BTW the video was pretty lame ;)

JJIII
03-13-2013, 05:59 AM
BTW the video was pretty lame ;)

Too much saccharine for you?:)

piece-itpete
03-13-2013, 09:05 AM
.. BTW the video was pretty lame ;)

LOL!

Pete

ebacon
03-14-2013, 10:31 PM
1TubeGuru,

I owe you an apology and an explanation for my actions.

When you joined PC I was experiencing some strange activity on my PC. As best I can tell it was associated with some freeware that I downloaded to use for converting astrophotography videos. I knew it had spyware in it but I wanted to try it so bad that I blew through the confirmation screen and filled in its little survey. I thought at worst it would be used to feed me some stupid ads. Anyhow when things got more wierd than just ads I started to think about some stuff that friends told me. They worked in the data mining business so I was aware of how bad things can get on the internet. I went into paranoid lockdown mode and tried like hell to figure out what was going on.

I'm sorry.

finnbow
03-14-2013, 10:43 PM
I went into paranoid lockdown mode and tried like hell to figure out what was going on.

As did we.

ebacon
03-14-2013, 10:49 PM
As did we.

:D

It must have looked strange from the outside. I was over here pulling wires out of the wall, locking down my router so hard that I locked myself out, etc. etc.

bobabode
03-14-2013, 10:50 PM
I just figured he got a bad batch of the brown acid.;)

1TubeGuru
03-14-2013, 10:52 PM
I just figured he got a bad batch of the brown acid.;)Don't eat the brown acid!

ebacon
03-14-2013, 10:53 PM
I just figured he got a bad batch of the brown acid.;)

It might be time for 1Tube and I to have some of that over a bier summit. :D

1TubeGuru
03-14-2013, 10:57 PM
1TubeGuru,

When you joined PC I was experiencing some strange activity on my PC. As best I can tell it was associated with some freeware that I downloaded to use for converting astrophotography videos. I knew it had spyware in it but I wanted to try it so bad that I blew through the confirmation screen and filled in its little survey. I thought at worst it would be used to feed me some stupid ads. Anyhow when things got more wierd than just ads I started to think about some stuff that friends told me. They worked in the data mining business so I was aware of how bad things can get on the internet. I went into paranoid lockdown mode and tried like hell to figure out what was going on.

I'm sorry.It's all good. I knew that you normally had to be ok just based on your signature :)

ebacon
03-14-2013, 10:58 PM
It's all good. I knew that you normally had to be ok just based on your signature :)

Thank you, sir. :)

BlueStreak
03-15-2013, 12:13 AM
1TubeGuru,

I'm sorry.

I get that way when I'm low on caffeine. I start shouting insults and profanity at people for no apparent reason, then lock myself in the house and start brewing. Just gimme an hour or so and I'm good.:)

Dave

merrylander
03-15-2013, 06:07 AM
I had some tracker in the shop PC and it slowed down and just generally got wierd. Malwarebytes found it and quaranteened it. What is it with some people that they will stoop to any low to make a buck or just mess up someone's PC.

ebacon
03-15-2013, 10:00 AM
We've gone from an economy that was based on making things for each other to a new economy that is based on hassling each other. I guess that's what people do when all their goods arrive by boat and their hands are idle.

What's the old saying, idle hands are the devil's workshop or something like that?

d-ray657
03-15-2013, 12:01 PM
We've gone from an economy that was based on making things for each other to a new economy that is based on hassling each other. I guess that's what people do when all their goods arrive by boat and their hands are idle.

What's the old saying, idle hands are the devil's workshop or something like that?

Perceptive comments from someone who was off his rocker for a bit. ;) :D

Regards,

D-Ray

ebacon
03-15-2013, 12:04 PM
I may be crazy but it keeps me from going insane!

Is it summer yet? I need me some fishing, Waylon, and a six pack. :D

merrylander
03-15-2013, 01:12 PM
I think it is "The devil makes work for idle hands."

I could use some spring right about now.

BlueStreak
03-15-2013, 01:38 PM
I like the short days, long nights, the increased suicide rate and the grey and dismal weather of winter....................................

Yeah, right. If that were true, I would move to Alaska. Or have stayed in Ohio.

Dave

piece-itpete
03-15-2013, 01:40 PM
It's the increased suicide rate that keeps me here.

Pete