PDA

View Full Version : Thinning the herd.

elwood127
11-08-2009, 11:44 AM
Ok guys, I'm sure you are well aware of the never ending need for someone (seems like everyone) to save me from myself. Don't smoke, eat fat, drive crazy, drink, use drugs, have abortions etc. No birth control, all diseases must be beaten, all genocide stopped. In short, all death should cease. Well, I'm in the other camp. The last time I checked "no one here gets out alive". If society is to survive, we need to start thinning the herd. We need to kill off billions of people. There is no debate that there is a finite amount of food that can be produced. The same can be said for natural resources. There "is" a maximum amount of people that the earth can support. Our government can only see these facts as a threat to the tax base. Fewer people means less money to throw at bullshit pet projects. If they can't spend our money they become irrelevant. A logically thinking person would conclude that we need (because no one will do it voluntarily) major disasters, epidemic disease and anything else that will kill off millions. I personnaly am a fan of a meteor strike. Not only would it solve over population, it would instantly pull the heads out of the asses of our leaders. I think the bottom line is that until extreme religous beliefs are eliminated, no progress will be made to limit population numbers. Comments?

d-ray657
11-08-2009, 12:41 PM
Ok guys, I'm sure you are well aware of the never ending need for someone (seems like everyone) to save me from myself. Don't smoke, eat fat, drive crazy, drink, use drugs, have abortions etc. No birth control, all diseases must be beaten, all genocide stopped. In short, all death should cease. Well, I'm in the other camp. The last time I checked "no one here gets out alive". If society is to survive, we need to start thinning the herd. We need to kill off billions of people. There is no debate that there is a finite amount of food that can be produced. The same can be said for natural resources. There "is" a maximum amount of people that the earth can support. Our government can only see these facts as a threat to the tax base. Fewer people means less money to throw at bullshit pet projects. If they can't spend our money they become irrelevant. A logically thinking person would conclude that we need (because no one will do it voluntarily) major disasters, epidemic disease and anything else that will kill off millions. I personnaly am a fan of a meteor strike. Not only would it solve over population, it would instantly pull the heads out of the asses of our leaders. I think the bottom line is that until extreme religous beliefs are eliminated, no progress will be made to limit population numbers. Comments?

If that is a solution, perhaps northerners would be for it, because they're used to cold weather. We wouldn't have to worry about global warming any more. A meteor strike would likely cause a new ice age. But would it really solve the population problem if the cold kept people indoors most of the time?

When you talk about the need to reduce world population quickly, do you include Americans in this harvest, or is it just something for the "others?" If that's the case, where would corporations find their cheap labor for outsourcing?

Regards,

D-Ray

Charles
11-08-2009, 01:10 PM
I understand the government still warehouses the smallpox virus.

Just waiting for the day when someone finally invents a decent robot?

Chas

merrylander
11-08-2009, 02:39 PM
If you want to see what will happen look at Africa, they can't grow enough food to feed their population as it is, but all those do-gooders are trying to save the children and the adults are screwing themselves out of a place at the dinner table. Old Bill and Melinda are saving the children, wonder who is going to save us when it is our turn in the barrel.

We regularly support Covenant House, they try to gather the runaways before the predators get to them. I once wrote the Gate Foundation asking for a modest amount for Covenant House and was basically told to buzz off. I still think charity begins at home.

Sandy G
11-08-2009, 04:39 PM
It's a dire problem-You provide a starving population w/food & medicine, & what do they do ? Grow up, have lots of babies, which diminishes the food supply, & cranks up disease again. And then the dreadful cycle starts all over again. I have seen starving, hollow-eyed kids in Africa, & the other hellholes of the world all my life, & for all the food, aid, medicine, advisors, we-and the rest of the "civilised" world has sent-it hasn't seemed to do a bit of good.

BlueStreak
11-08-2009, 04:58 PM
Wow, what a perky, upbeat thread!

Should I pass out the razor blades?

Dave

Grumpy
11-08-2009, 05:16 PM

Dave

Yup, lets start on the left please :eek: ;) :D

d-ray657
11-08-2009, 05:39 PM
Yup, lets start on the left please :eek: ;) :D

That's cutting it a little close, Grumpy.

Regards,

D-Ray

BlueStreak
11-08-2009, 05:45 PM
Just so I go last...........:D

Charles
11-08-2009, 07:10 PM

Dave

So melodramatic.

Tying a plastic bag over your head is so much better!!!!!

Chas

elwood127
11-08-2009, 11:25 PM
When you talk about the need to reduce world population quickly, do you include Americans in this harvest, or is it just something for the "others?" If that's the case, where would corporations find their cheap labor for outsourcing?

Regards,

D-Ray

Definately would include Americans. I'm hopeing the meteor fragments will hit all Nascar and Wrestling venues along with all mega churches. Oh, and France too.

merrylander
11-09-2009, 07:39 AM
Shit Bob, that's twice today we agree!:eek: About the Africans screwing; there must not be much else to do over there. Even though AIDS has been preached to most everyone there, they still have unprotected sex with multiple partners. That might get them before the food thing does.

Perhaps we really are not all that far apart.:D

That is the worst part, the men there believe that if you have AIDS then you need to have relations with a virgin as that will cure you.

merrylander
11-09-2009, 07:41 AM

Dave

Nah, just mix another batch of Kool-aid.:rolleyes:

piece-itpete
11-09-2009, 07:56 AM
Space colonization! An infinite universe = infinite resources.

Pete