PDA

View Full Version : We are driving Mitch nuts

merrylander
03-17-2013, 09:48 AM
Some of us in a group called

www.boldprogressives.org

are running an ad in Kentucky using real live gun owners to ridicule McConnell's stance against seensible gun laws.

Hey, any time I can help give that hypocrit a pain in the arse is time well spent.

BlueStreak
03-17-2013, 02:23 PM
Should be a short trip.

Dave

CarlV
03-17-2013, 02:37 PM
It would be a great thing for this country for him to leave office. I could never figure out why he works so hard on destroying the middle class lifestyle out side of most likely being paid off in a very big way.

Carl

merrylander
03-17-2013, 02:56 PM
Beside the bold progs there is also the coffee party, we leave tea to the whackjobs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffee_Party_USA

Oerets
03-17-2013, 03:36 PM
Wish you'all could hear the ad he has running now on local AM radio during the morning and onto the angry man show. Seems he is the leader of the conservative movement and defender of the Second Amendment. With a target on his back (numbero uno) from the Right in the mid terms.

Barney

finnbow
03-17-2013, 04:21 PM
Wish you'all could hear the ad he has running now on local AM radio during the morning and onto the angry man show. Seems he is the leader of the conservative movement and defender of the Second Amendment. With a target on his back (numbero uno) from the Right in the mid terms.

Barney

In other words, he's saying "I'm the bigger @sshole. Vote for me.";)

bobabode
03-17-2013, 04:32 PM
In other words, he's saying "I'm the bigger @sshole. Vote for me.";)

Paid for and by the biggest assholes since the gilded age....;)

bobabode
03-17-2013, 05:05 PM
Mitch is hoping to recruit Joe Biden to chair his reelection campaign. :rolleyes:

Haw!;)

bobabode
03-17-2013, 05:20 PM
Some of us in a group called

www.boldprogressives.org (http://www.boldprogressives.org)

are running an ad in Kentucky using real live gun owners to ridicule McConnell's stance against seensible gun laws.

Hey, any time I can help give that hypocrit a pain in the arse is time well spent.

Thanks, Rob. Joined and donated. Thank you, my friend.