PDA

View Full Version : Republicans are already sweating a Cinton run in '16.

BlueStreak
03-23-2013, 12:57 AM
And I happen to think they're right to be worried.

http://www.businessinsider.com/hillary-clinton-republicans-2016-2013-3

Regards,
Dave

icenine
03-23-2013, 01:10 AM
Actually if they would cooperate with the Dems on some issues they would have a much better chance of winning at the national level. Right now they are just marginalizing themselves and bringing down the whole nation with their obstruction.

Outside of Christie they do not have a chance. The problem is their tea party won't nominate him.

bobabode
03-23-2013, 01:18 AM
"Clinton brings the stature and fundraising prowess of someone who's been in Washington for 20 years. But I also think that advantage is mitigated by voters' widespread mistrust of our established political leaders," Duncan said. "Republicans should look to the 2008 primary as a guide and nominate a fresh-faced outsider [who] can create the contrast Barack Obama did. Senators Rand Paul (http://www.businessinsider.com/blackboard/rand-paul) and Ted Cruz are two of those transformative figures."

WTF are these people smokin'? Rat poison?:rolleyes:

BlueStreak
03-23-2013, 01:34 AM
Actually if they would cooperate with the Dems on some issues they would have a much better chance of winning at the national level. Right now they are just marginalizing themselves and bringing down the whole nation with their obstruction.

Outside of Christie they do not have a chance. The problem is their tea party won't nominate him.

In the bolded; Simply stated-That is the GOPs biggest problem. They should cut the sideshow freaks loose. Let Rand Paul and the likes go start their own party of mental midgets. The entire country would be all the better for it.

Regards,
Dave

merrylander
03-23-2013, 06:29 AM
Quite apart from the GOPers running in gerrymandered districts there will not be enough left after 2014 to form a baseball team.

MikeG22
03-24-2013, 08:00 AM

I felt Christie was going to be a contender until he was shown shaking hands with the president after his state was battered silly from sandy days before the election. That was huge on the blame game for days after the election.

BlueStreak
03-24-2013, 09:18 AM
I thought so too. I actually felt sorry for him when I saw the look on his face after he felt the sting of his own parties irrational hatred. I think he was genuinely taken aback by that. I don't think he had fully realized exactly how callous and nasty they have become.

Dave

merrylander
03-24-2013, 09:23 AM
What was so damn stupid was that Christie was doing what he was elected for, looking after his people. But I guesss since they were middle class homeowners the GOP had no use for them.

bobabode
03-24-2013, 05:44 PM
If Christie changed party affiliation? He might give Hills a run for the money. Better yet, how about a split ticket Presidency.;) Naw, never happen.:rolleyes:

Mr. Lin
04-08-2013, 04:01 PM
If Christie changed party affiliation? He might give Hills a run for the money. Better yet, how about a split ticket Presidency.;) Naw, never happen.:rolleyes:

Yeah I don't think so. :D

icenine
04-08-2013, 04:16 PM
It is really strange but I was talking to a Republican on Saturday at work who is against Obamacare and does not like the President but loves Hillary. This is not the first time I have met someone who voted for Romney but likes Hillary. They are both women. If this is a common trend I cannot imagine her losing.