PDA

View Full Version : The Fleecing of Tax Payers

JBS...
03-27-2013, 11:31 AM
Meet Susan Muranishi

http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz171/jbstemp/susan-muranishi-435jt032613_zps2928ca30.jpg

Muranishi is the Alameda County administrator.

She is set to retire and is cashing in the golden government parachute at the tune of $423,664 a year.

FOR LIFE :eek:

According to county pay records, in addition to her $301,000 base salary, Muranishi receives:

– $24,000, plus change, in “equity pay’’ to guarantee that she makes at least 10 percent more than anyone else in the county.

– About $54,000 a year in “longevity” pay for having stayed with the county for more than 30 years.

– An annual performance bonus of $24,000.

– And another $9,000 a year for serving on the county’s three-member Surplus Property Authority, an ad hoc committee of the Board of Supervisors that oversees the sale of excess land.

And don't forget the 8,292-a-year car allowance

Compare that to the President of the United States annual pension of 450K

LOL, you just can't make this shit up.

http://blog.sfgate.com/matierandross/2013/03/25/alameda-county-administrator-tops-in-pay/

ebacon
03-27-2013, 11:35 AM
Hopefully the new guys at Thomson Reuters add enough value to the economy with their RelevantKnowledge hassling machine to pay the broad.

piece-itpete
03-27-2013, 11:52 AM
Man, their car allowance alone is almost $700 a month. That's enough to be a Mercedes Marxist ;)

Pete

bobabode
03-27-2013, 01:36 PM
Fux News did a piece on it.;)

piece-itpete
03-27-2013, 03:47 PM
With a government like this, who needs the Chamber of Commerce?

http://sisoffroad.com/forums/images/smilies/DevilSmiley.gif

Pete

JBS...
03-27-2013, 04:13 PM
Fux News did a piece on it.;)

Teabaggers don't watch that chit... I saw it on Breitbart :D

MikeG22
03-27-2013, 04:30 PM
I like the pay to guarantee she makes 10% more than anyone else in the county. That means others are getting paid quite handsomely as well. Is that an insanely expensive county to live in?

JBS...
03-27-2013, 04:58 PM
I like the pay to guarantee she makes 10% more than anyone else in the county. That means others are getting paid quite handsomely as well. Is that an insanely expensive county to live in?

A little dated - Median household income, 2007-2011 $70,821

BlueStreak
03-27-2013, 06:08 PM
So, why don't you stop whining and run for her seat? You could offer to do the job for free and set a wonderful example.

Or, are you just full of shit like all of the other babbling teabaggers?

Dave

JBS...
03-27-2013, 06:42 PM
So, why don't you stop whing and run for her seat? You could offer to do the job for free and set a wonderful example.

Or, are you just full of shit like all of the other babbling teabaggers?

Dave

Who's whining? read the OP again. I'm laughing... :D

David Petraeus annual pension $220,000 ...LMFAO

bobabode
03-27-2013, 06:57 PM
Teabaggers don't watch that chit... I saw it on Breitbart :D

You ain't that stupid. You saw it on Drudge.:rolleyes:

You gonna move into that wunnerful HOA of that sob sister? The one slated to be built in Ida-ho, Independunce / Citadel or whatever they're calling it now...:D

BlueStreak
03-27-2013, 07:00 PM
Bullshit. You're whining. I hear it all of the time.

And I know if you were in the same position as Patraeus or Muranishi, you'd take the money and all of the perks just like all of those phonies you teabaggers put in office. Do you really think many, if any, of those guys are volunteers? Oh, spare me, please.

None of us a children, here. We've been around long enough to see how it goes.

Dave

BlueStreak
03-27-2013, 07:04 PM

You gonna move into that wunnerful HOA of that sob sister? The one slated to be built in Ida-ho, Independunce / Citadel or whatever they're calling it now...:D

Ah, yes, The Citadel. That rightwing paradise walled in city, wherein the "Council of Residents" tells you what you can watch on t.v., listen to on your stereo, how to raise your kids, read in your books and newspapers and even how much time you can spend outside the wall...............

Ahhhh, the sweet smell of................Freedom?:confused:

Regards,
Dave

JBS...
03-27-2013, 07:34 PM
Bullshit. You're whining. I hear it all of the time.

And I know if you were in the same position as Patraeus or Muranishi, you'd take the money and all of the perks just like all of those phonies you teabaggers put in office. Do you really think many, if any, of those guys are volunteers? Oh, spare me, please.

None of us a children, here. We've been around long enough to see how it goes.

Dave

What's funny Dave, is that she will make more than Patraeus, a 4 star general and ex CIA director and just under the Prez to boot. I personally don't have an issue with Patraeus pay.

If you support this just say so.

BlueStreak
03-27-2013, 07:58 PM
No, I do not necessarily support abuses such as this. Nor do I support similar abuses in private industry. I am merely pointing out the hypocrisy of certain political elements making an issue of it.

Something about removing a log from thine own eye..................

But, then again, if the people of her district think she's worth it..........................

Regards,
Dave

JBS...
03-27-2013, 08:00 PM

Naw, the wife and I are leaning towards Surefire Community Living :D

http://surefireliving.com/

bobabode
03-27-2013, 08:24 PM
Naw, the wife and I are leaning towards Surefire Community Living :D

http://surefireliving.com/

Is that a burial vault under the house?:rolleyes:

I'm in the wrong business. I oughta head over to Long Beach and start buying up all those shitty shipping containers and rent a 440 excavator!:DI'm a damn good welder and operating an excavator can't be all that hard. I've been watching those idjits on the TV trying to be gold miners. It looks easy.:rolleyes:

JBS...
03-27-2013, 08:36 PM
Is that a burial vault under the house?:rolleyes:

I'm in the wrong business. I oughta head over to Long Beach and start buying up all those shitty shipping containers and rent a 440 excavator!:DI'm a damn good welder and operating an excavator can't be all that hard. I've been watching those idjits on the TV trying to be gold miners. It looks easy.:rolleyes:

I love Gold Rush, did you catch the season finale where Todd was all coked up.... that guy is a toon. I'm pulling for Parker, I love that kid :D

piece-itpete
03-28-2013, 08:01 AM
If it was a red area the left would be having apocalyptic fits :p

Turnabout is fair play kiddies ;) But unlike a private rich person, she stimulates the economy.

Pete

merrylander
03-28-2013, 08:24 AM
Maybe it was like that place in Cali (the name Bell rings) where the town council paid temselves obscene salaries. I think I read recently that the law caught up with them and jail time was indicated.