PDA

View Full Version : Innocents lost

JBS...
04-12-2013, 08:50 AM
It’s amazing what liberals and there cohorts in the media will turn a blind eye too :mad:

Butchering babies that were already born and were older than the state's 24-week limit for abortions is the story.

This is not about being "pro-choice" or "pro-life." It is about basic human rights.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2013/04/10/philadelphia-abortion-clinic-horror-column/2072577/

CarlV
04-12-2013, 09:29 AM
It’s amazing what liberals and there cohorts in the media will turn a blind eye too :mad:

OK, now that blame has been assigned....:)
This has been posted here before and I looked around the internets and wiki has some interesting stuff regarding.

Kermit Barron Gosnell is an American doctor in Philadelphia who ran two multi-million dollar abortion practices. After a controversy nearly a year earlier, Gosnell was arrested in January 2011, charged with eight counts of murder: one patient who died under his care after a botched abortion, and seven infants born alive whose spinal cords Gosnell allegedly severed with scissors.[1] A grand jury recommended charges of murder against Gosnell and several of his employees.[2] CNN stated in March 2011 that prosecutors were considering seeking the death penalty.[3] The trial began on March 18, 2013.[4]
State officials have failed to visit or inspect his abortion clinic since 1993.[6] It is claimed that Gosnell charged $1,600-$3,000 for each late-term abortion. [7] Prosecutors also claim that Gosnell is not certified in either gynecology or obstetrics.[8] The FBI and DEA raided his office in February 2010 and word quickly circulated about the poor and unsanitary conditions inside the building.
Former Governor Tom Ridge (Republican) has refused to comment on the matter. It was his administration that ended regular inspections of abortion clinics—a policy that continued until the Gosnell incident. The grand jury report stated that according to officials inspections would be "putting a barrier up to women" seeking abortions. "Warnings--from patients and their attorneys, a doctor at a Philadelphia hospital, women's health groups, pro-choice groups, and even an employee of the Philadelphia Department of Public Health--failed to prompt state and local authorities to investigate or take action against the clinic.[26]"

I am not going into the disgusting stuff done by this sick bastard.

Carl

HatchetJack
04-12-2013, 09:32 AM
What is it like 3,000 kids a week or something. So it's ok so long as they are
not shot? I don't get it either.

CarlV
04-12-2013, 09:40 AM
It’s amazing what liberals and there cohorts in the media will turn a blind eye too

I thought Fox News was number 1? :p

Uh, OK. Sure.

Carl

Wasillaguy
04-12-2013, 10:44 AM
Hold on, one of them will be along shortly saying it's better to chop them up because the evil repubs don't want to feed them.

wgrr
04-12-2013, 11:03 AM

A kid is not a kid until it reaches a certain age in the womb. If the child can survive after birth then it is murder to take it's life after it is born or aborted. Aborting a zygote that has no concept of time or space is not a crime currently in the US. If it does become a crime we will go back to the good old 50's and 60's where rich women paid a lot of money for an illegal safe abortion and poor women died at the hands of hacks with a coat hanger. Those were the good old days weren't they.

I would bet money that JBS' Liberal abortionist voted Republican. Abortion is a wedge issue that is too valuable for Republicans to give up. If they give up their wedge issues what do Republicans have to whip up their base.

They will play around the edges of the abortion issue but, Roe v. Wade will not be overturned. It is too good of an issue for Republicans to raise money on. I am pretty sure they don't give a shit about the unborn and they damn sure don't care about the kids that are born unless they have a silver spoon in their mouth.

barbara
04-12-2013, 01:59 PM
So one lady's opinion is that this story hasn't gotten enough press....
Don't think her opinion counts for much since I've seen and read reports on this in several media sources.
And since there is just as much right leaning influence as there is left leaning in the media, Why is she trying to pin some sort of blame on liberals.

BlueStreak
04-12-2013, 02:08 PM

Of course you don't.

Dave

BlueStreak
04-12-2013, 02:13 PM

Butchering babies that were already born and were older than the state's 24-week limit for abortions is the story.

This is not about being "pro-choice" or "pro-life." It is about basic human rights.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2013/04/10/philadelphia-abortion-clinic-horror-column/2072577/

It's amazing what YOU turn a blind eye to.

How many friearm related deaths are acceptable to you? How many six year olds gunned down in the classroom constitute the "price of freedom" to you?

I'd like to see a number.

Dave

bobabode
04-12-2013, 08:56 PM

How many friearm related deaths are acceptable to you? How many six year olds gunned down in the classroom constitute the "price of freedom" to you?

Dave

I'm reminded of three blind mice, Dave.:rolleyes: Was, JB and Jack.;)

Hell, wasn't there a correlation between abortion and the murder/crime rate recently?

JBS...
04-12-2013, 09:10 PM

Dave

I stand up for what I believe in.

Do you stand by this freak, do you stand by the stances Senator, now your President believes?

JBS...
04-12-2013, 09:17 PM
So one lady's opinion is that this story hasn't gotten enough press....
Don't think her opinion counts for much since I've seen and read reports on this in several media sources.
And since there is just as much right leaning influence as there is left leaning in the media, Why is she trying to pin some sort of blame on liberals.

So do tell what have you seen it on?

As of yesterday... Here are your National reporting stats.

CBS =0
NBC =0
ABC =0
MSNBC =0
CNN =1

In print that stats are the same.

bobabode
04-12-2013, 09:19 PM

Do you stand by this freak, do you stand by the stances Senator, now your President believes?

:confused: Is that English?

bobabode
04-12-2013, 09:20 PM

CBS =0
NBC =0
ABC =0
MSNBC =0
CNN =1

Where's Faux News in your stats?:rolleyes:

barbara
04-12-2013, 09:47 PM

CBS =0
NBC =0
ABC =0
MSNBC =0
CNN =1

I don't watch much news on TV and rely n the Internet for most of my news. Not disputing your stats, but I have heard about this from several sources and have been keeping an eye in the story since before the gag order.

barbara
04-12-2013, 10:07 PM
http://www.americanbar.org/groups/domestic_violence/resources/statistics.html

The story has been out there...I guess since I don't pay much attention to 'main stream' media, I tend to find information in more obscure places.

barbara
04-12-2013, 10:12 PM
I'm sorry, the wrong link posted. Trying to do this on my iPhone and not very good at it.
I'll try again.

barbara
04-12-2013, 10:18 PM
http://www.npr.org/2011/02/16/133806324/pa-employees-fired-in-wake-of-abortion-scandal

http://healthland.time.com/2011/01/21/philly-abortion-horrors-what-matters-is-how-and-not-when-an-abortion-is-done-says-expert/

d-ray657
04-12-2013, 10:28 PM
I didn't realize we had clairvoyants on the board. It seems that JB and Was have the inside track on what everyone else will think about a particular news story. And they have apparently rendered judgment on the merits of the predicted opinions. What's the use of discussing the issue if we have already decided what everyone else's opinion will be?

Regards,

D-Ray

bobabode
04-12-2013, 10:36 PM

CBS =0
NBC =0
ABC =0
MSNBC =0
CNN =1

http://abcnews.go.com/US/alleged-victim-calls-philadelphia-abortion-doctor-kermit-gosnell/story?id=12731387

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/11/ashley-baldwin-teen-worker-kermit-gosnell-abortion-_n_3063066.html

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Abortion-Doctor-Gosnell-House-of-Horrors-Trial-Philadelphia-199010891.html

Maybe you're new to this interwebs thingy? A Google search showed up pages and pages of results. As to your characterization of liberals? FU.

bobabode
04-12-2013, 10:41 PM
I guess he first heard about it on BlazeTV or Slate and just ran with those sources about how liberals are all gleefully cheering this sick doctor on, Don.

bobabode
04-12-2013, 11:29 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57575640-504083/dr-kermit-gosnell-murder-trial-abortion-provider-medicated-women-based-on-their-ability-to-pay-prosecutors-allege/

http://abcnews.go.com/topics/news/us/kermit-gosnell.htm
Bunches of stories.

Wemple had a good take on this brouhaha from the wingnut media mills, newsbusters in particular.

HuffPost has covered it extensively.

I hope this answered your question.

merrylander
04-13-2013, 06:42 AM
I didn't realize we had clairvoyants on the board. It seems that JB and Was have the inside track on what everyone else will think about a particular news story. And they have apparently rendered judgment on the merits of the predicted opinions. What's the use of discussing the issue if we have already decided what everyone else's opinion will be?

Regards,

D-Ray

Don have you ever noticed that some people tend to attribute how others will react based on their own biases?:rolleyes: Note post #11

merrylander
04-13-2013, 06:44 AM
All over the WaPo this morning.

BlueStreak
04-13-2013, 07:03 AM

No, I don't stand by that "freak" you assumptive ass.

Dave

CarlV
04-13-2013, 09:48 AM
It sticks in my mind that this guy and his operation was exactly what back alley abortion clinics were before Roe vs Wade decision. I do find it disgusting that there are those that wish our society to return to it.

Carl

barbara
04-13-2013, 10:37 AM
It sticks in my mind that this guy and his operation was exactly what back alley abortion clinics were before Roe vs Wade decision. I do find it disgusting that there are those that wish our society to return to it.

Carl

................+1

merrylander
04-13-2013, 10:49 AM

Carl

Carl it is just old white men deciding how women should live. It is funny, thirty years ago when Florence told her friends that she was planning to marry a Canadian, they all said; "Oh don't they are all male chauvinists" Hell I did not know what the word meant until I had been here for six months. :rolleyes:

JBS...
04-19-2013, 12:15 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/US/alleged-victim-calls-philadelphia-abortion-doctor-kermit-gosnell/story?id=12731387

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/11/ashley-baldwin-teen-worker-kermit-gosnell-abortion-_n_3063066.html

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Abortion-Doctor-Gosnell-House-of-Horrors-Trial-Philadelphia-199010891.html

Maybe you're new to this interwebs thingy? A Google search showed up pages and pages of results. As to your characterization of liberals? FU.

FU :eek:

Whatever Bob :rolleyes:… LOL, you say I’m sensitive.

But you right. I should of wrote “It’s amazing what left wing abortion nuts and there cohorts in the media will turn a blind eye too. Instead of “liberals” has a familiar ring to it don't cha think:rolleyes:

The point of the post was how in that point in time there was coverage on the major national television networks. Sure you can find it buried out there on that “interwebs thingy” …. But that wasn’t the point.

bobabode
04-19-2013, 12:33 PM
FU :eek:

Whatever Bob :rolleyes:… LOL, you say I’m sensitive.

But you right. I should of wrote “It’s amazing what left wing abortion nuts and there cohorts in the media will turn a blind eye too. Instead of “liberals” has a familiar ring to it don't cha think:rolleyes:

The point of the post was how in that point in time there was coverage on the major national television networks. Sure you can find it buried out there on that “interwebs thingy” …. But that wasn’t the point.

Riiight, whatever.

bhunter
04-19-2013, 01:03 PM
I'm sorry, the wrong link posted. Trying to do this on my iPhone and not very good at it.
I'll try again.

Good God Barbara! You must be a masochist for attempting to post with an IPhone. :D