PDA

View Full Version : Rand Paul teaching Republican Black History at Howard University

bobabode
04-13-2013, 12:19 AM
....except for the last 60 years. He took a gratuitous jab at Dixiecrats while ignoring the fact that those Dixiecrats all became Republicans as a response to civil rights legislation in the '50s and '60s. I guess this dude has never heard of the Repugnant party's 'Southern Strategy'?:rolleyes:

BlueStreak
04-13-2013, 06:58 AM
Hoo BOY, that's rich.

Has he explained to them his belief that a racist restraunt owner has a constitutional right to refuse them service?

I'm sure they'd appreciate that.

I'm surprised that pig made it out alive.

Dave

mpholland
04-13-2013, 09:43 AM
I wonder if he started out with "I've got nothing against black people, I think everyone ought to own a few".

Maybe this is how the extreme right is going after the minority vote. If you can't beat them, confuse them.

bobabode
04-14-2013, 08:01 PM
I wonder if he started out with "I've got nothing against black people, I think everyone ought to own a few".

Maybe this is how the extreme right is going after the minority vote. If you can't beat them, confuse them.

"Rand Paul fell asleep on the Green Line...." check out the audience response.:D

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-april-11-2013/guess-who-s-coming-to-howard