PDA

View Full Version : Kerry's ambitious plan for the Middle East. Jobs.

bobabode
05-26-2013, 03:47 PM
So, this is what our new Secretary of State has been up to these last few months? Cool beans! I hope it gets Netanyahoo's panties in a bunch and Shimon Peres takes over as Prime Minister. It's amazing how full bellies and full employment trumps extremism, IMO.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/africa/kerry-says-us-drone-program-strict-fair/2013/05/26/80058422-c615-11e2-9cd9-3b9a22a4000a_story.html

BlueStreak
05-26-2013, 04:02 PM
I think it'sa great idea.

However,

Good luck with that. The last thing the Zionists are going to want is a financially empowered Palestinian populace. Along with money comes political power and there is no way in hell you're going to get Israeli rightwingers like Netanyahu to cede any of THAT to any Palestinians.

And, the Palestinians are still going to want their country back.

It's kind of like getting our wingnuts to accept a black president.:p

Dave

Dondilion
05-26-2013, 04:15 PM
Funded by whom?

bobabode
05-26-2013, 04:43 PM
Funded by whom?

"International business leaders rallied by former British prime minister Tony Blair will propose new agricultural, construction and other investment to the Palestinian Authority that could increase the Palestinian gross domestic product by 50 percent over three years, Kerry said."

Probably with loan guarantees backed by the full faith and credit of the US.

Since all three of us have our dicks in the same wringer, why not?

Dondilion
05-26-2013, 05:00 PM
"International business leaders rallied by former British prime minister Tony Blair will propose new agricultural, construction and other investment to the Palestinian Authority that could increase the Palestinian gross domestic product by 50 percent over three years, Kerry said."

Probably with loan guarantees backed by the full faith and credit of the US.

Since all three of us have our dicks in the same wringer, why not?

What about the Saudis?

BlueStreak
05-26-2013, 05:20 PM
The Saudis only fund violent anti-U.S. actions through the back channels while prominent Republicans hold their hands and iron their skivvies;

Awww...........Aint it sweet?:p

Dave

bobabode
05-26-2013, 09:37 PM
What about the Saudis?

Fuck 'em, who cares about a bunch of oily plutocrats?

Rex E.
05-27-2013, 12:44 PM
The Saudis only fund violent anti-U.S. actions through the back channels while prominent Republicans hold their hands and iron their skivvies;

Awww...........Aint it sweet?:p

Dave

Good thing he was not respectful and bowing....god knows what that means.....

just a quick side here, I saw a meme on FB today saying this saudi maybe dead and that that means on of Obama's puppet masters is dead. I about fell out of my chair as I remembered this photo and the way Bush scrammbled US forces and treasure to get the Bin Laden family together from all points in safety.

bobabode
05-27-2013, 02:33 PM
Good thing he was not respectful and bowing....god knows what that means.....

just a quick side here, I saw a meme on FB today saying this saudi maybe dead and that that means on of Obama's puppet masters is dead. I about fell out of my chair as I remembered this photo and the way Bush scrammbled US forces and treasure to get the Bin Laden family together from all points in safety.

Yup, the only passenger jets flying on 9/12/01 in the U.S. were the ones chartered by Saudi's, including Osama Bin Laden's relatives.:mad:

piece-itpete
05-28-2013, 10:43 AM
And Thank God Bush got them out before the lynch mobs.

Too bad Obama didn't deploy Kerry here on a jobs mission.

Pete

bobabode
05-28-2013, 02:40 PM

Pete
Thank God the Shrub went after Iraq instead, eh Pete?

The teabaggers in congress would just form a necktie party for Kerry if he tried.
Actually, they do that for anyone who wants to put jobs for American workers first instead of their sugar daddies at the Heritage Foundation and tax breaks for the Koch brothers.

BlueStreak
05-28-2013, 05:49 PM

Pete

I wonder what sort of ignoramuses would be so hateful as to just lash out at any and all Muslims, even ones who had nothing to do with 9/11?

Oh, my. What do we have here?

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/58140/agents-of-intolerance-the-tea-party-and-rising-anti-muslim-hysteria/

Dave

d-ray657
05-28-2013, 06:25 PM
The juxtaposition of the rant and the Statute of Liberty would be comical if it were not so sad.

http://deathandtaxesmag.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/1281132294897.jpg

Regards,

D-Ray

bobabode
05-28-2013, 09:03 PM
Unbelievable D-Ray but all too common these days.

BlueStreak
05-28-2013, 09:56 PM
I wonder how many of those hysteria stricken folks voted for Obama? I'm guessing...............None.

But, no. No "honorable" political party would dream of taking advantage of such mindless reactionism or religion based bigotry to get votes. Certainly not. It wouldn't be "moral", now would it?:rolleyes:

Dave

bobabode
05-28-2013, 10:07 PM
LaRoach?
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfV0f0QISt3D9BI1rXCWfkwPiTA8X6_ Zrpr4gZywL9afX0Iufkrg