PDA

View Full Version : Royal Baby

barbara
07-13-2013, 07:29 PM
http://www.salon.com/2013/07/12/royal_baby_betting_approaches_payoff/

Not too late to get in on the betting....

Apparently one can bet on just about any variable when it comes to the royal baby soon to be born.

noonereal
07-13-2013, 07:32 PM
:cool:

Oerets
07-13-2013, 07:34 PM
I just hope all goes well. Be nice if they could leave them alone too!

Barney

Rex E.
07-13-2013, 07:45 PM
Not sure why anyone would be bothered with any of it.

Charles
07-14-2013, 12:07 AM
I'm more interested in the booger I just pulled from my nose.

At least I can breathe better until the next one comes along.

Chas

Wasillaguy
07-14-2013, 12:28 AM
Odds at 1:8 it will be a big greenie with tap root

BlueStreak
07-14-2013, 12:50 AM
Phew! I thought someone was going to make me kiss the Royal Baby again............ICK!!

http://www.usscoralsea.net/pages/shellback.php

Dave

BlueStreak
07-14-2013, 12:53 AM
I'm taking the 1,000,000 to 1 shot that it's a hermaphrodite to be born when the moon is in the seventh house.

Dave

HarmanKardon
07-14-2013, 01:44 AM
My mother is waiting so bad for the little rascal, it drives me almost crazy. She loves the Royals, especially the Queen, who is as old as my mother.

Some background. The Nazis fucked up in England and especially in London very severe during WWII. Enough reason for the Brits to hate the Germans forever. And so did Queen Mum, the mother of ElisabethII, she hated the Germans even when she died more than 100 years old. In the mid sixties the young Queen visited Germany, just 20 years after the end of WWII and this visit was full of reconciliation. My mother was so deeply grateful for that and still is.

BlueStreak
07-14-2013, 01:55 AM
My mother is waiting so bad for the little rascal, it drives me almost crazy. She loves the Royals, especially the Queen, who is as old as my mother.

Some background. The Nazis fucked up in England and especially in London very severe during WWII. Enough reason for the Brits to hate the Germans forever. And so did Queen Mum, the mother of ElisabethII, she hated the Germans even when she died more than 100 years old. In the mid sixties the young Queen visited Germany, just 20 years after the end of WWII and this visit was full of reconciliation. My mother was so deeply grateful for that and still is.

Sometimes, you just got to let go. No sense in holding a grudge forever.

Dave

merrylander
07-14-2013, 07:19 AM
I was still working in a switching exchange in Quebec when Prince Charles was born. So many people picked up their phones to call each other that the main fuse blew. Then when I replaced it there was one hell of a crash as all the switces released. The first motor generator set was a 75 amp shunt wound generator. They will try and supply what ever is asked of them. It screamed like a human in pain until the next 200 amp set got up to speed.

finnbow
07-14-2013, 08:05 AM

She was just happy to find some good food after a diet of Cornish pasties and steak & kidney pie.:cool:

HarmanKardon
07-14-2013, 08:13 AM
Yeah this is exactly what Her Majesty told you then... :D

Dondilion
07-14-2013, 08:14 AM

The queen's uncle, Duke of Windsor, was a Nazi sympathizer and was suspected of treason.

HarmanKardon
07-14-2013, 09:01 AM
I saw a documentary about that recently. The Royal Family detested this. Elisabeth was some ten years old then. She was a smart girl. I think she did register what kind of Uncle she had. Anyway obviously it had no signifant impact on how her post war relationship to Germany developed.

bobabode
07-14-2013, 02:17 PM
Meh, I'm with Rex. Couldn't care less about the bloody (handed) Crown's baby or anyone's insipid infatuation with royalty.:)

Rex E.
07-14-2013, 02:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAaWvVFERVA

merrylander
07-14-2013, 02:27 PM
Meh, I'm with Rex. Couldn't care less about the bloody (handed) Crown's baby or anyone's insipid infatuation with royalty.:)

Do you prefer this country's infatuation with rich bitches?:D

bobabode
07-14-2013, 02:39 PM
Do you prefer this country's infatuation with rich bitches?:D

Even less so...:D I live in Orange county. Insipidity runs rampant here.:)

bobabode
07-14-2013, 02:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAaWvVFERVA

Damn Kniggets.:D

BlueStreak
07-14-2013, 02:46 PM
Bob, watch the videos in the link I posted. The titled "Wog Day Afternoon" is the very ceremony I went through.

Dave

BlueStreak
07-14-2013, 02:48 PM
Here, I saved you the trouble; Check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyfJzM1hnto&feature=player_embedded

Dave

bobabode
07-14-2013, 04:18 PM
Here, I saved you the trouble; Check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyfJzM1hnto&feature=player_embedded

Dave

Thanks for the link. I'll run it up after KD Lang.:)