PDA

View Full Version : NRA has your name if a CCP holder.

Oerets
08-24-2013, 08:40 AM
Seems the NRA has no problem making a list for themselves on all the people who take classes and get a permit. Or buy a gun.

Barney

http://www.buzzfeed.com/stevefriess/how-the-nra-built-a-massive-secret-database-of-gun-owners

merrylander
08-24-2013, 08:58 AM
I guess I am in their database and that was why they sent me a membership application. I ran it through my shredder.

Oerets
08-24-2013, 08:59 AM
I guess I am in their database and that was why they sent me a membership application. I ran it through my shredder.

Did you keep the sticker? I send back the envelope empty so they pay the postage.

Barney

BlueStreak
08-24-2013, 09:07 AM
That's because they are a BUSUNESS that sells memberships and helps their sister companies, gun and ammo manufacturers, drum up customers with scare tactics and he-man bravado advertising. Oh, and paying politicians to come up with silly laws like SYG.....can't forget that.

Am I wrong?

Rex E.
08-24-2013, 10:10 AM
Interesting that folks who would object the most to such things are the very folks that are doing it.

CarlV
08-24-2013, 10:37 AM
Did you keep the sticker? I send back the envelope empty so they pay the postage.

Barney
I like your style Barney. :)
Interesting that folks who would object the most to such things are the very folks that are doing it.

Oh, but that's different, that is something that could be useful for when the government wants to come for our guns. Uncle Wayne told me so. :rolleyes:

Carl

icenine
08-24-2013, 10:59 AM
Allowing everyone to carry a weapon in our violence prone culture is like taking a diabetic on insulin to an all you can eat Dunkin Donuts.

I do not want stupid people I see at Walmart locked and loaded

do you?