PDA

View Full Version : Rough snowball fight !

Grumpy
12-21-2009, 05:27 AM
D.C. snowball fight 'fun and games' until gun appears

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/12/20/AR2009122000881.html?hpid=todays-paper

Dang man...

merrylander
12-21-2009, 06:51 AM
Probably from PG County.

Boreas
12-21-2009, 08:21 AM
Probably from PG County.

PG County cops have always been trigger happy but I think he was DC.

I noticed the new buildings in the background. That's the section of DC that got burned down in '68 during the MLK riots. The area stayed burned out for ages. I'm glad they finally rebuilt.

John

Charles
12-21-2009, 06:49 PM
Well, if you're packing iron, and a cop to boot, you don't slap leather in a snowball fight that you can exit in 5 seconds. In a Hummer...didn't know being a cop paid so well.

Discretion is the better part of valor. And as bad as it was, at least he didn't shoot someone's little piss ant dog who was wagging it''s tail.

Personally, I'd fire 'em. Only thing worse than a kook with a gun is a kook with a gun and a badge.

Chas

BlueStreak
12-22-2009, 12:07 AM
I once got into a fist-fight over a snowball. My best friend hit me in the face with a snowball and broke my glasses, so I hit him in the face with my fists and broke his nose.
It was a weird friendship, I loved him like a brother, but we were constantly injuring each other. He hit me in the ribs with a claw hammer, I set his hair on fire, he throws a beer bottle at me and cuts my leg open, so I nail him in the arm with a handfull of darts...........You get the picture, it's "Jackass" 1970's style.

Thirty years have passed and we still talk.
We stopped hurting each other decades ago.
Now I'm Godfather to his twins.
He's a Bible thumper now, and his kids think I'm
a really nice guy.
They should have seen us
when we were 16 and stoned.

Dave

piece-itpete
12-22-2009, 07:16 AM
They should have seen us
when we were 16 and stoned.

Lol! That would make a heck of an epitaph.

I like getting my car snowballed. Traffic permitting I slam on the brakes, throw it into reverse, and scare the crap out of the kids, they love it.

In the brave new millennium you whip out the glock and shoot'em.

Pete

merrylander
12-22-2009, 08:58 AM
We used to snowball cars as kids on the way to school. Nearly caused an accident one time - but what in hell was he driving around in winter with the side windows down.:confused: