PDA

View Full Version : Throwing The Dogs A Bone?

djv8ga
01-03-2014, 04:44 PM
You have got to be kidding! http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/rest-of-world/North-Koreas-Kim-Jong-un-made-starving-dogs-eat-naked-uncle-alive-in-cage-Report/articleshow/28348373.cms

MrPots
01-03-2014, 04:46 PM
:eek::eek::eek:

"The account describes how Jang Song-thaek and five of his aides were stripped naked and fed to 120 hungry hounds, who had been starved for three days. The whole process lasted an hour, and as they were eaten hundreds of officials watched."

BlueStreak
01-03-2014, 04:51 PM
120 starving dogs, eh? I wonder if they cooked the dogs and ate them afterwards?

Dave

bobabode
01-03-2014, 05:00 PM
I would file this under, 'don't believe everything you read'. That little heeded story has been circulating for a month.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2014/01/03/no-kim-jong-un-probably-didnt-feed-his-uncle-to-120-hungry-dogs/

donquixote99
01-03-2014, 05:03 PM
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Dynasticism can get pretty crazy. This fellow seems to be trying for Nero-level.

I'm glad George W. doesn't have a son....

BlueStreak
01-03-2014, 05:08 PM
I would file this under, 'don't believe everything you read'. That little heeded story has been circulating for a month.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2014/01/03/no-kim-jong-un-probably-didnt-feed-his-uncle-to-120-hungry-dogs/

It may be fake, but it is also entirely plausible.

finnbow
01-03-2014, 05:11 PM
Big news in North Korea - Dog bites man. I guess it's payback for many dogs being wokked.

BlueStreak
01-03-2014, 05:30 PM
Big news in North Korea - Dog bites man. I guess it's payback for many dogs being wokked.

Hear, Hear!

Ever been to Korea, Pat?

I got a huge chuckle when I was with a group of Americans as we walked past a butcher shop in Pusan. See, they skin the dogs up to the neck, then hang them in the display window. I guess certain breeds taste better? German Shepherds seem to be a favorite.

Anyhow, you can imagine the reaction. It was a HOOT!:p

Dave

djv8ga
01-03-2014, 06:07 PM
Dennis Rodman should inquire about this. I hear he has K.J.U.'s number.

Dondilion
01-03-2014, 07:18 PM
Sending messages has gone to the dogs.

BlueStreak
01-03-2014, 07:37 PM
Dennis Rodman should inquire about this. I hear he has K.J.U.'s number.

Dennis Rodman, self appointed U.S. Ambassador to North Korea.:rolleyes:
Christ, what an idiot.

I'd actually love to be a fly on the wall at one of his meetings with Lil' Kim Jong. Two self important morons attempting intellectual conversation regarding their respective peoples, who think they're both assholes.

That's got to be awesome.

Dave

d-ray657
01-05-2014, 08:18 PM
I think the comparison in one of the comments - of the alleged executions and the Roman spectacles - was a good one. If I recall my high school ancient history class correctly, Roman Emperors considered them selves deities (whether anyone else did or not). I have read other articles where NK citizens were punished severely for laying down a cup of tea on a newspaper photo of Daddy Kim. If the ruler has been bred to believe that he is a higher class of being than the lowly citizens, then he has no qualms about ordering a means of execution that amuses him. Of course, to us, It is Baby Kim who appears to be a lesser type of being.

Regards,

D-Ray