PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky Snake Pastor dies.

BlueStreak
02-16-2014, 07:19 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2014/02/16/snake-salvation-pastor-dead/5532531/?csp=fbfanpage

Imbecile.:rolleyes:

Dave

bobabode
02-16-2014, 07:30 PM
Agreed. :(

finnbow
02-16-2014, 07:47 PM
Darwin rears his ugly head again.;)

BlueStreak
02-16-2014, 07:56 PM
The religion trick plays out again.

He handled snakes because he thought the Bible told him he had to and that, if his faith was strong, he would survive and be strengthened. He got lucky the first several times, but to him this was proof that his beliefs were true. The last time killed him. And, what is the message from his church?

Why, that it was part of Gods mysterious plan, that he was called to Glory and that "...Heaven has gained a true warrior.", of course.

And, the insanity goes on.:rolleyes:

His body was probably full of enough venom to kill a horse. Dumbass.

Dave

BlueStreak
02-16-2014, 07:59 PM
"True Warrior"---"True Patriot";

Anyone see the parallel in that?

Dave

bobabode
02-16-2014, 08:00 PM
By their beliefs it would appear he was found wanting.

BlueStreak
02-16-2014, 08:04 PM
Right, so the answer is for the next one to be even stronger in his faith and find him/herself a bigger basket of even deadlier snakes.;)

Dave

bobabode
02-16-2014, 08:10 PM
Sounds good to me. Maybe they oughta try Coral snakes next time. :rolleyes:

noonereal
02-17-2014, 06:42 AM
idiot.

Oerets
02-17-2014, 06:49 AM
The snake is using "stand your ground" for a defense would be my guess.

Barney

Countryford
02-17-2014, 06:57 AM
Coots and the show's co-star, the Rev. Andrew Hamblin, believe in a passage from the Gospel of Mark that suggests a poisonous snakebite won't harm them if they are anointed by God's power:

I guess he wasn't anointed by God's power.

BlueStreak
02-17-2014, 12:32 PM
Of course not.

Tom Joad
02-18-2014, 11:50 AM
Emergency personnel received a call Saturday night that someone at a church, Full Gospel Tabernacle in Jesus Name, had suffered a snakebite, Middlesboro Police Chief Jeff Sharpe said in a statement. He said an ambulance crew went to the church, but the Rev. Jamie Coots had left. The crew went to Coots' home and found him suffering from a bite to the hand.

RELATED: Serpent-handling pastors to star in reality show
RELATED: Young snake handlers say they grasp the power of faith

"After a brief examination and discussion of the possible dangers if the wound was not treated, treatment — and transport to the hospital — was refused," Sharpe said.

An hour later, police, emergency officials and a deputy coroner returned to the home to find that Coots had died, Sharpe said.

Look on the bright side.

Think of all the money he saved.

http://news.yahoo.com/snake-bite-89000-162515519.html

A snakebite victim who was treated at a North Carolina hospital came away with more than just fang marks when he received an $89,227 bill for an 18-hour stay.

Eric Ferguson, 54, from Mooresville, N.C., told Charlotte Observer medical writer Karen Garloch that he got the staggering bill for his visit to Lake Norman Regional Center after a snake bit him in the foot while he was taking out the garbage.

According to his bill, the hospital charged a whopping $81,000 for a four-vial dose of anti-venom medicine.

merrylander
02-18-2014, 12:10 PM
Look on the bright side.

Think of all the money he saved.

http://news.yahoo.com/snake-bite-89000-162515519.html

Probably using the marvellous system called CHARGEMASTER.

Twodogs
05-17-2014, 02:34 PM
Man, you guys love to hate in here. I just don't get it, and I'm glad I don't. I feel true remorse for all 3 of these guys, they are obviously hurting. Why go on a silly inner web site and kick them in a time like this? This thread right here has opened my eyes, and I will pray for all of you tonight.

donquixote99
05-17-2014, 02:46 PM
Ah, technique 3 (http://truth-out.org/news/item/1964:fourteen-propaganda-techniques-fox-news-uses-to-brainwash-americans), after I put the hate label on your "How I kidnappped and beat and robbed and (maybe) shot a fag" story.

Was this the 'worst' example you could dig up?

Tom Joad
05-17-2014, 03:00 PM
Ah, technique 3 (http://truth-out.org/news/item/1964:fourteen-propaganda-techniques-fox-news-uses-to-brainwash-americans), after I put the hate label on your "How I kidnappped and beat and robbed and (maybe) shot a fag" story.

Was this the 'worst' example you could dig up?

You noticed that too huh?

bobabode
05-17-2014, 03:18 PM
Man, you guys love to hate in here. I just don't get it, and I'm glad I don't. I feel true remorse for all 3 of these guys, they are obviously hurting. Why go on a silly inner web site and kick them in a time like this? This thread right here has opened my eyes, and I will pray for all of you tonight.

We were much kinder to that sicko over at Westboro Baptist when he croaked.:rolleyes:

Twodogs
05-17-2014, 05:28 PM
We were much kinder to that sicko over at Westboro Baptist when he croaked.:rolleyes:

Yeh, I would have pulled the switch on that worthless POS. All he ever preached was hate. I don't know what kind of trickery yall think I'm trying to pull, but I just saw the thread and made a comment. Ain't that the way it's supposed to go?

4-2-7
05-17-2014, 05:55 PM
Yeh, I would have pulled the switch on that worthless POS. All he ever preached was hate. I don't know what kind of trickery yall think I'm trying to pull, but I just saw the thread and made a comment. Ain't that the way it's supposed to go?

There is about 4-5 guys here that act like dogs. You know when a stranger walks in the house and the dogs start sniffing ass. Thats them and as far as they are concerned anything thats posted thats not their ideology you got to go.

bobabode
05-17-2014, 08:55 PM

Trickery?:confused:

Ike Bana
05-23-2014, 02:23 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2014/02/16/snake-salvation-pastor-dead/5532531/?csp=fbfanpage

Imbecile.:rolleyes:

Dave

Natural selection...thinning the herd.

BlueStreak
05-23-2014, 02:42 PM
Natural selection...thinning the herd.

Word.

Dave