PDA

View Full Version : Bloodmoon Tetrad

bobabode
04-15-2014, 02:09 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/religion/blood-moon-sets-off-apocalyptic-debate-among-some-christians/2014/04/15/00b76502-c4be-11e3-9ee7-02c1e10a03f0_story.html?hpid=z3

I guess medieval thinking is back in vogue amongst the thumpers. :rolleyes:

Somebody needs to get these loonies some chicken entrails.

Rajoo
04-15-2014, 02:19 PM
Prediction: "Christians will be taken to heaven, Israel will go to war in a great battle called Armageddon, and Jesus will return to earth."

Four more to follow. ;)
I am doomed.

Oerets
04-15-2014, 04:51 PM
Nothing to do but party like there's no tomorrow! What will be will be......

""Now, brothers, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. You are all sons of the light and sons of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness (1 Thessalonians 5:1-5).""

Barney

Boreas
04-15-2014, 04:53 PM
I missed it this morning, thought it was tonight. Does this mean I won't get raptured?

John

Oerets
04-15-2014, 05:09 PM
I missed it this morning, thought it was tonight. Does this mean I won't get raptured?

John

It was raining cats and dogs here at the time.

Barney

Boreas
04-15-2014, 05:11 PM

It doesn't do that here any more. :mad:

John

Tom Joad
04-15-2014, 05:39 PM

Barney

Same here.

I got up at the right time because I had to take a whiz like Dudes my age do, but it was one of those dark stormy nights like they always have in the spooky movies. Couldn't see anything outside.

d-ray657
04-15-2014, 06:08 PM
Well, if it was raining cats and dogs, that is a sure sign of the Apocalypse.

Regards,

D-Ray

Wasillaguy
04-15-2014, 09:28 PM
Eclipse started here about 10pm and was complete and glowing red by 11.
Was just starting to come out of the eclipse when we went to bed at 12:15

Don't fret, you Dems'll get a blue moon eventually.

icenine
04-15-2014, 09:42 PM

John

no I am still here so I know it did not happen;)

donquixote99
04-15-2014, 09:50 PM
Don't fret, you Dems'll get a blue moon eventually.

Can't wait! That's when you find an actual compassionate conservative!

hillbilly
04-15-2014, 10:37 PM

Barney

It was raining last night here too and trying to sleet today. Funny, it was mid 80's just yesterday and bam! 28 low tonight. My fruit trees are in full bloom.

bobabode
04-15-2014, 11:03 PM
It was raining last night here too and trying to sleet today. Funny, it was mid 80's just yesterday and bam! 28 low tonight. My fruit trees are in full bloom.

Get out the smudge pots, you don't want to lose the whole crop. What kind of fruit trees you got?

merrylander
04-16-2014, 05:58 AM
Nothing to do but party like there's no tomorrow! What will be will be......

""Now, brothers, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. You are all sons of the light and sons of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness (1 Thessalonians 5:1-5).""

Barney

Which is all totally contradicted by by 1 John 4:8;

"He that know not love knows not God, for God is love."

merrylander
04-16-2014, 06:01 AM
It was raining here also but if anyone thinks I am about to get up at 3:00 AM to watch an eclipse they are nuts. Only thing that gets me up at that hour is my bladder.

icenine
04-16-2014, 07:25 AM
We should start a daily check-in thread in order to make sure the rapture did not happen.
Once the Southern Baptists here fail to post you will know it is time for you to get your 666 tattoo....;)

I am still here so do not worry............yet

donquixote99
04-16-2014, 08:53 AM
Hear the Word of God! The modern heresy of the 'secret rapture,' in which the elect vanish without apparent cause, is NOT BIBLICAL. Everybody has to go through the tribulation period before Jesus returns and gathers the elect to Him. Revealations 15:8 makes this clear to all with ears to hear:

And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled.

It's in the book! God wants tribulation for everybody. (Don't ask why--He's God, that's why.)

Tom Joad
04-16-2014, 08:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvLNRO41o64