PDA

View Full Version : Is The First Lady A Man?

djv8ga
04-18-2014, 11:48 AM
Irrefutable proof or "Sexers" ...LOL!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVAXqKugXkg

d-ray657
04-18-2014, 11:59 AM
Hey, we didn't get a report from Nevada. Did you make it down to protect your heroic deadbeat?

Regards,

D-Ray

djv8ga
04-18-2014, 12:01 PM
Hey, we didn't get a report from Nevada. Did you make it down to protect your heroic deadbeat?

Regards,

D-Ray
Yes, but I can't say anymore than that.

d-ray657
04-18-2014, 12:07 PM
Yes, but I can't say anymore than that.

You mean that there might be a risk to threatening armed action against the government?

Regards,

D-Ray

djv8ga
04-18-2014, 12:09 PM
You mean that there might be a risk to threatening armed action against the government?

Regards,

D-Ray
Stay on topic & watch the video.

ebacon
04-18-2014, 12:11 PM
There appears to be no end for some to avoid issues of governance.

Wow.

BlueStreak
04-18-2014, 12:12 PM

There is, isn't there? You know talk of armed rebellion is sedition under the Constitution. And, I believe the Founders recommended death as the punishment.:)

Dave

Boreas
04-18-2014, 12:12 PM
No.

Are you?

John

ebacon
04-18-2014, 12:13 PM

Regards,

D-Ray

Who is the heroic deadbeat?

djv8ga
04-18-2014, 12:17 PM
There appears to be no end for some to avoid issues of governance.

Wow.
Like the Department Of Justice? Like the Internal Revenue Service? Like Lois Lerner? Like Harry Reid? ....

BlueStreak
04-18-2014, 12:22 PM
Irrefutable proof or "Sexers" ...LOL!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVAXqKugXkg

Your video bears a striking resemblance to this;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVurfhMw1UU

Dave

djv8ga
04-18-2014, 12:24 PM
There is, isn't there? You know talk of armed rebellion is sedition under the Constitution. And, I believe the Founders recommended death as the punishment.:)

Dave
Yup & the Marxist in the White House still hangs with Bill Ayres. Sucks doesn't it?

bobabode
04-18-2014, 12:29 PM
Who is the heroic deadbeat?

Cliven Bundy is a mooching deadbeat.

djv8ga
04-18-2014, 12:29 PM
Your video bears a striking resemblance to this;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVurfhMw1UU

Dave you mean this?

djv8ga
04-18-2014, 12:31 PM
So "Amnesty" is on the way for Bundy too. :rolleyes:

ebacon
04-18-2014, 12:32 PM
Like the Department Of Justice? Like the Internal Revenue Service? Like Lois Lerner? Like Harry Reid? ....

Sounds like real enough issues. It would seem more productive to ferret out those than worry about someone's anatomy.

bobabode
04-18-2014, 12:33 PM
Was that you pointing a rifle at federal workers from the bridge? :rolleyes:

Your video is total bullshit, btw.

djv8ga
04-18-2014, 12:34 PM
Speaking of ranchers & the feds, it good to see the ACLU getting behind this guy. - https://www.aclu.org/blog/immigrants-rights-criminal-law-reform-technology-and-liberty/living-under-surveillance-border

djv8ga
04-18-2014, 12:35 PM
Was that you pointing a rifle at federal workers from the bridge? :rolleyes:

Your video is total bullshit, btw.
Did you watch the video...LOL

ebacon
04-18-2014, 12:35 PM

Ahh, the rancher. I just learned of him a few days ago.

Thanks for the info. :)

bobabode
04-18-2014, 12:36 PM
So "Amnesty" is on the way for Bundy too. :rolleyes:

Nope, he's going to jail if he doesn't pay his grazing fees and penalties. Did they feed you any of Jivin' Cliven's beef while you were up there?

bobabode
04-18-2014, 12:39 PM
Did you watch the video...LOL

About 30 seconds of it, that's all it took to peg my bullshit meter. Where did you find that gem, WND, InfoWars, StormFront or Blaze?:rolleyes:

djv8ga
04-18-2014, 12:42 PM
Nope, he's going to jail if he doesn't pay his grazing fees and penalties. Did they feed you any of Jivin' Cliven's beef while you were up there?
Nope. Federal grass is all GMO & very unhealthy for us environmentalist types.

djv8ga
04-18-2014, 12:43 PM
About 30 seconds of it, that's all it took to peg my bullshit meter. Where did you find that gem, WND, InfoWars, StormFront or Blaze?:rolleyes:
Watch the whole thing.

Tom Joad
04-18-2014, 12:48 PM

I gave it about 30 seconds too.

Which was 30 seconds more than it deserved.

djv8ga
04-18-2014, 12:51 PM
I gave it about 30 seconds too.

Which was 30 seconds more than it deserved.
LOL...watch it damn it. It's really good.

bobabode
04-18-2014, 01:06 PM
I've got better things to waste my time on. Soap scum is building up in my shower. :rolleyes:

djv8ga
04-18-2014, 01:11 PM
I've got better things to waste my time on. Soap scum is building up in my shower. :rolleyes:
That sucks. Can't put off "Spring Cleaning" any longer than.

Tom Joad
04-18-2014, 01:18 PM

If there is one thing I have learned in my almost 67 years in this world, it's that when stuff starts out that bad, it never gets any better.

d-ray657
04-18-2014, 01:41 PM

I skimmed through enough of the video to determine that thread-crapping could do nothing but improve this one.

Regards,

D-Ray

donquixote99
04-18-2014, 01:44 PM
I skipped to the end. It gets rank. They trot-out the 'abomination' Bible quotes and do scary photoshopping on Michele (solarizing and stuff).

You really buyin' this stuff, DJ? I thought you were smarter.

d-ray657
04-18-2014, 01:48 PM
If the campaign is now for amnesty for Bundy, it appears that his supporters have at least conceded that he broke the law.

Regards,

D-Ray

4-2-7
04-18-2014, 02:20 PM
If there is one thing I have learned in my almost 67 years in this world, it's that when stuff starts out that bad, it never gets any better.

And we have 67 years of proof in front of us to validate that claim.

djv8ga
04-18-2014, 02:26 PM
If the campaign is now for amnesty for Bundy, it appears that his supporters have at least conceded that he broke the law.

Regards,

D-Ray
It's called "Equality." For every rancher who is given amnesty from grazing fees, we will give 1 border jumper amnesty from being deported.
All this after the BLM is disarmed of course.

Boreas
04-18-2014, 02:31 PM
It's called "Equality." For every rancher who is given amnesty from grazing fees, we will give 1 border jumper amnesty from being deported.
All this after the BLM is disarmed of course.

My god, you really are a fucking idiot, aren't you?

Just go the hell back to Bunker and get your ass snake-bit or something.

djv8ga
04-18-2014, 02:33 PM
You really buyin' this stuff, DJ? I thought you were smarter.
Do you know what forum this is or did you just get lost & not ask for directions?

donquixote99
04-18-2014, 02:33 PM

http://www.troll.me/images/full-retard/hes-gone-full-chow-you-never-go-full-chow.jpg

djv8ga
04-18-2014, 02:36 PM

Whatever. :rolleyes:

djv8ga
04-18-2014, 02:38 PM
http://www.troll.me/images/full-retard/hes-gone-full-chow-you-never-go-full-chow.jpg
I bet you jack off to that pic. :p

donquixote99
04-18-2014, 02:41 PM
Do you know what forum this is or did you just get lost & not ask for directions?

You're on the cagey side, as far as taking positions. So the question was open.

As far as that goes, your comment above doesn't state plainly what you think. It implies that you aren't believing, but it's also something you could say if you do believe, but want me to think you don't.

donquixote99
04-18-2014, 02:42 PM
I bet you jack off to that pic. :p

I bet you wish you could.

djv8ga
04-18-2014, 02:42 PM
You're on the cagey side, as far as taking positions. So the question was open.

As far as that goes, your comment above doesn't state plainly what you think. It implies that you aren't believing, but it's also something you could say if you do believe, but want me to think you don't.
Exactly...so what's your question?

donquixote99
04-18-2014, 02:47 PM
Exactly...so what's your question?

The question used to be, are you believin' this Michele is a guy stuff?

But my curiosity about your beliefs has become very slight.

djv8ga
04-18-2014, 02:49 PM
But my curiosity about your beliefs has become very slight.
It has?

donquixote99
04-18-2014, 03:07 PM
It has?

Well, truth is, my curiosity never really was all that intense....

djv8ga
04-18-2014, 03:09 PM
Well, truth is, my curiosity never really was all that intense....
I knew that.

BlueStreak
04-18-2014, 03:55 PM
Speaking of ranchers & the feds, it good to see the ACLU getting behind this guy. - https://www.aclu.org/blog/immigrants-rights-criminal-law-reform-technology-and-liberty/living-under-surveillance-border

That guy actually owns the land he grazes. Also note he doesn't dispute the Border Patrol being there, just the rude treatment he receives from them. In fact, he acknowledges they have a duty to protect the border his land sits on.

I'd say he has a solid case where Bundy has no case. Everything Bundy has gone through, he brought on himself.

So, why aren't you guys in Arizona, "protecting" this man? Because the Border Patrol is there chasing Mexicans out, so you don't care so much?:rolleyes:

Dave

BlueStreak
04-18-2014, 03:58 PM

It's a bunch of shit is what it is.

Dave

djv8ga
04-18-2014, 03:59 PM
That guy actually owns the land he grazes. Also note he doesn't dispute the Border Patrol being there, just the rude treatment he receives from them. In fact, he acknowledges they have a duty to protect the border his land sits on.

I'd say he has a solid case where Bundy has no case. Everything Bundy has gone through, he brought on himself.

So, why aren't you guys in Arizona, "protecting" this man? Because the Border Patrol is there chasing Mexicans out, so you don't care so much?:rolleyes:

Dave
The Militia is coming for you.

bobabode
04-18-2014, 04:01 PM
The Militia is coming for you.

Even if you're joking, making dumbassed terroristic threats will land you in jail DJ.

djv8ga
04-18-2014, 04:09 PM
Making dumbassed terroristic threats will land you in jail DJ.
Dave & I have been playing around on this board for a long time. It's all BS.

As for you, you're just a Punk. If I wanted to kick your ass, I would do it. You sit here & play internet Rambo insulting people & why it's allowed to go on everyday by the mods is beyond me.
If you have a problem with me personally, lets hook up so I can stomp the fuck out of you.
Anytime, anywhere, & anyway you want to do it.
Be a man one fucking time you puss!

bobabode
04-18-2014, 04:17 PM

As for you, you're just a Punk. If I wanted to kick your ass, I would do it. You sit here & play internet Rambo insulting people & why it's allowed to go on everyday by the mods is beyond me.
If you have a problem with me personally, lets hook up so I can stomp the fuck out of you.

You really are unhinged bro.

djv8ga
04-18-2014, 04:22 PM
You really are unhinged bro.
Do something about it! Be a man, have an adventure, take a chance.

Tom Joad
04-18-2014, 04:23 PM

http://www.runemasterstudios.com/graemlins/images/smilielol.gif

http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz359/Dog_of_the_Earth/toughguy.jpg (http://s843.photobucket.com/user/Dog_of_the_Earth/media/toughguy.jpg.html)

djv8ga
04-18-2014, 04:31 PM
LOL. That's funny!
Common big mouth, I'll even buy you a plane ticket...I swear it!

djv8ga
04-18-2014, 04:38 PM
Another little Internet Bully. WTF Mods? Why is it OK for this guy to target members with insults when the other person is doing NOTHING to engage him?

BlueStreak
04-18-2014, 04:42 PM
Another little Internet Bully. WTF Mods? Why is it OK for this guy to target members with insults when the other person is doing NOTHING to engage him?

Because it's just a return in kind, I'm sure. But, I'll let them answer that.

Tom Joad
04-18-2014, 04:50 PM

Dude, here's a little advice.

Take a break.

Tool on up to the convenience store on the corner.

Go over to the freezer and pick yourself out a Popsicle.

Then take it up to the counter and pay the Elephant driver that runs the place for it.

Then unwrap it and stick it up your ass.

You need to chill out.

djv8ga
04-18-2014, 04:51 PM
Because it's just a return in kind, I'm sure. But, I'll let them answer that.
Dave, The guy is nothing more than a Troll! To allow this guy to continue to Troll because he's a Lefty is wrong! Ever since that Punk got here, this board has sucked for any Righty. I guess it's only for the Left? Is that the way you want it?

djv8ga
04-18-2014, 04:52 PM
Dude, here's a little advice.

Take a break.

Tool on up to the convenience store on the corner.

Go over to the freezer and pick yourself out a Popsicle.

Then take it up to the counter and pay the Elephant driver that runs the place for it.

Then unwrap it and stick it up your ass.

You need to chill out.
Stay out of this.

Tom Joad
04-18-2014, 04:57 PM
Stay out of this.

It's too late for that.

You messed with my buddy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l0luZHf_yg

djv8ga
04-18-2014, 04:59 PM
It's too late for that.

You messed with my buddy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l0luZHf_yg
Damn, your taste in music is even worse than your posts. :p Who could have imagined

bobabode
04-18-2014, 05:05 PM
Do something about it! Be a man, have an adventure, take a chance.

DJ, you started this namecalling BS way back when I first came on this board, I seem to recall you saying I'm a cocksucker over my advocacy for equal rights for gay folk to get married for one.

Now you're whining your ass off about being mistreated? What a laugh. :rolleyes:
If you can't take the heat? Find another place to vent your spleen.

djv8ga
04-18-2014, 05:10 PM
DJ, you started this namecalling BS way back when I first came on this board, I seem to recall you saying I'm a cocksucker over my advocacy for equal rights for gay folk to get married for one.

Now you're whining your ass off about being mistreated? What a laugh. :rolleyes:

Dude, lets just fight. Your a little old troll with no life. Let me fix that for you.

Tom Joad
04-18-2014, 05:24 PM
Dude, lets just fight. Your a little old troll with no life. Let me fix that for you.

You're a funny guy DJ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWINtUCshxY

djv8ga
04-18-2014, 05:26 PM
dj, you started this namecalling bs way back when i first came on this board, i seem to recall you saying i'm a cocksucker over my advocacy for equal rights for gay folk to get married for one.

Ass fuck! Lets do this! You little fag, lets go!

djv8ga
04-18-2014, 05:28 PM
You're a funny guy DJ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWINtUCshxY
Somebody around here has to be.

Tom Joad
04-18-2014, 05:30 PM

I think you might need to take a step back from the edge Dude.

http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz359/Dog_of_the_Earth/PHO633df2a2-c646-11e3-9cd7-9f19730593f5-805x453.jpg (http://s843.photobucket.com/user/Dog_of_the_Earth/media/PHO633df2a2-c646-11e3-9cd7-9f19730593f5-805x453.jpg.html)

bobabode
04-18-2014, 05:35 PM

Jeez louise DJ. What was in that water that you were brewing that shitty brown tea up in Nevada? Must've been some locoweed trampled in that waterhole by the Jivin' Cliven's mangy cattle. :rolleyes:

donquixote99
04-18-2014, 05:41 PM

You are in mo position to bitch about anyone insulting anyone.

And calling someone out in the Internet is the ultimate Internet Rambo maneuver. Stop playing 'I'm a tough guy games.' I have the impression you're of an age long past what's usually considered adolescent. Aren't you?

Once saw a Bill Mauldin cartoon where Willy and Joe spy a couple of 'tough guys' in a bar. The comment? "They can't be combat troops, they're looking for a fight."

djv8ga
04-18-2014, 05:47 PM

And calling someone out in the Internet is the ultimate Internet Rambo maneuver. Stop playing 'I'm a tough guy games.' I have the impression you're of an age long past what's usually considered adolescent. Aren't you?

Once saw a Bill Mauldin cartoon where Willy and Joe spy a couple of 'tough guys' in a bar. The comment? "They can't be combat troops, they're looking for a fight."
You're just weird. You creep me out & make me want to take a shower.

Dondilion
04-18-2014, 05:54 PM

He is tough over the internet. :D

donquixote99
04-18-2014, 05:59 PM
You're just weird. You creep me out & make me want to take a shower.

Thank-you for reporting your feelings. Feel free to keep us advised of your personal problems. However, there's not much I can do about them, assuming I had some reason to want to....

JJIII
04-18-2014, 06:02 PM
He is tough over the internet. :D

Lotta that goin' around.:rolleyes:

Rajoo
04-18-2014, 06:04 PM
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrwpPI2V_HnIFU0-6_SGORW1c_W5nVekp2F-ymoS0n5EU1R_EsWA

donquixote99
04-18-2014, 06:04 PM

Really? To whom do you refer?

bobabode
04-18-2014, 06:12 PM

Where have you seen this here John?

JJIII
04-18-2014, 06:13 PM

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

donquixote99
04-18-2014, 06:26 PM
You can lead a hose to water, but you can't make him drink.

What is this hose shit? (Or horse shit, if that's what you meant.)

You said, if I may refresh your memory, "Lotta that goin' around." That was in response to an observation referring to one particular individual. Your post therefore amounted to a 'defense,' of that individual, a claim that others were also acting like "Internet tough guys," so the particular person wasn't 'worse than others.'

But unless you're willing to name these 'others,' what reason does anyone have to think they even exist? Your claim looks empty to me. Unless you can back it up, it was basically untruthful, I would say.

And I called your post about leading to water and stuff 'shit,' because insinuations without particulars are shit.

JJIII
04-18-2014, 06:40 PM
Bear with me, I've got company. I'll answer in the morning.

Tom Joad
04-18-2014, 06:45 PM
You creep me out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_U377vst5o

djv8ga
04-18-2014, 07:40 PM
Here's one for ya...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erN8-_sn2c8

bobabode
04-18-2014, 09:00 PM
Flying those skin head neo nazi colors at last. No surprise there. :rolleyes:

4-2-7
04-18-2014, 09:21 PM
Flying those skin head neo nazi colors at last. No surprise there. :rolleyes:

I think finn should he seems to be coming out of the closet as a racist homophobe.

You have seen it too Bobby Boo Boo right, you know how to recognize those thing living in California.

4-2-7
04-18-2014, 09:24 PM

Watch your spelling and punctuation.

bobabode
04-18-2014, 09:33 PM
delete

djv8ga
04-18-2014, 11:45 PM
Watch your spelling and punctuation.
The spunk must have hit him in his eyes.

merrylander
04-19-2014, 07:03 AM
I saw this garbage when it was first posted and ignored it. I can't believe that it has over 100 posts. Has PC gone totally insane?

BlueStreak
04-19-2014, 07:22 AM
Here's one for ya...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erN8-_sn2c8

Is that the garbage you listen to?

Not the song, the asshole singing it.

Dave

HarmanKardon
04-19-2014, 07:52 AM
I saw this garbage when it was first posted and ignored it. I can't believe that it has over 100 posts. Has PC gone totally insane?

"Die Kommentare für dieses Video sind deaktiviert. - The comments on this video have been deactivated" (youtube)

Quite at the beginning this half asleep commentator tells us something about the length of fingers. The male ringfinger is longer than the male index finger, she says. I measured my fingers. My index fingers are some 2 centimeters longer than my ringfingers. At that point it was time to stop watching the video.

Stupid question - sorry - is that stuff serious or just another "funny" youtube shit?

JJIII
04-19-2014, 08:41 AM

Where have you seen this here John?

This thread...

Post #51, Post #64, Post #66

"Another Clinton on the way" thread, Post #13

"Unintended Consequences in Litter Control" thread, Post #20
(Not a direct threat from TJ admittedly, but the same kind of wish for harm.)

There are many more in the same vein, and by several other posters. My point was to try to bring to light how this forum is slipping into the realm of so many other forums. We used to be able to have discussions without the threats like we do now. They do nothing to support the argument, no matter which side of the argument you are on.

JJIII
04-19-2014, 08:45 AM
What is this hose shit? (Or horse shit, if that's what you meant.)

You said, if I may refresh your memory, "Lotta that goin' around." That was in response to an observation referring to one particular individual. Your post therefore amounted to a 'defense,' of that individual, a claim that others were also acting like "Internet tough guys," so the particular person wasn't 'worse than others.'

But unless you're willing to name these 'others,' what reason does anyone have to think they even exist? Your claim looks empty to me. Unless you can back it up, it was basically untruthful, I would say.

And I called your post about leading to water and stuff 'shit,' because insinuations without particulars are shit.

I corrected my mistake in spelling. Sorry about that. As for the rest, see my Post #91. I assume that most here read almost every post. (Maybe I shouldn't make that assumption!) If you do you are surely aware of all the threats made here.

donquixote99
04-19-2014, 08:46 AM
It's serious in intent. People too dumb to see through the persuasive manipulations might buy it. If you are predisposed to think awful things about the Obamas, you might buy it.

It's big lie propaganda, basically.

HarmanKardon
04-19-2014, 08:56 AM
It's serious in intent. People too dumb to see through the persuasive manipulations might buy it. If you are predisposed to think awful things about the Obamas, you might buy it.

It's big lie propaganda, basically.

This is so sick - buying this story somebody must have an intelligence quotient which is around 58 or so. :eek:

Reminds me a bit of the antisemitism propaganda "Der ewige Jude" which was such a disgusting Nazi crime full of contempt for humanity.

Okay - this one is comparatively harmless but anyway...

merrylander
04-19-2014, 10:05 AM
I corrected my mistake in spelling. Sorry about that. As for the rest, see my Post #91. I assume that most here read almost every post. (Maybe I shouldn't make that assumption!) If you do you are surely aware of all the threats made here.

Yes John, at least in my case, mostly it is a function of who posted and in which thread because of late many threads are not worth the bother.

merrylander
04-19-2014, 10:06 AM
This is so sick - buying this story somebody must have an intelligence quotient which is around 58 or so. :eek:

Reminds me a bit of the antisemitism propaganda "Der ewige Jude" which was such a disgusting Nazi crime full of contempt for humanity.

Okay - this one is comparatively harmless but anyway...

Fifty-eight? Chris you are in a generous mood today.:)

Boreas
04-19-2014, 10:26 AM
Stupid question - sorry - is that stuff serious or just another "funny" youtube shit?

Chris, I doubt the people who made that video believe a word if it.... but you never know. The makers do realize, however, that there are a lot of Americans who are more than willing to believe the most outlandish things about the Obamas as long as they're unflattering or scandalous.

DJ and the Tar Baby are such people. Tough they're a minority here, they are a large one.

We are a nation of idiots.

Just as we see here with DJ and Tar Baby, the crazies have taken control of the debate. They barrage the rest of us with their moronic conspiracy theories and their racism. Up to a certain point, they're fairly easy to ignore but as they increase the volume (in both senses of the word) of their imbecilic hatred, other (saner) people feel compelled to respond in order to challenge, object to or ridicule the crazies.

That shifts the focus of the discussion. We end up talking about whether President Obama was born in Kenya instead of our foreign policy regarding the African continent. We end up debating the very existence of climate change rather than mapping out strategies to reverse it. We waste our time arguing over Creationism vs. evolution when we should be thoughtfully discussing the role of religion in a technological age.

John

PS: we are a nation of idiots.

donquixote99
04-19-2014, 10:26 AM

Oh, OK, fine, we're on the same page. My misunderstanding, sorry.

mpholland
04-19-2014, 11:16 AM
Thought I had something to say. Guess I was mistaken.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1727888/Marc/gafom%5B1%5D.gif

donquixote99
04-19-2014, 11:24 AM
neat graphic!

Rajoo
04-19-2014, 11:45 AM
Thought I had something to say. Guess I was mistaken.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1727888/Marc/gafom%5B1%5D.gif

You do, but probably cannot find the right words. Great graphic by the way.
This thread makes me sick. What did she do to deserve this derision other than born black and an enviable education?

mpholland
04-19-2014, 11:50 AM
You do, but probably cannot find the right words. Great graphic by the way.
This thread makes me sick. What did she do to deserve this derision other than born black and an enviable education?

Weren't you aware that she is the extension of the nanny state trying to tell parents what their kids have to eat?

JJIII
04-19-2014, 11:59 AM
Oh, OK, fine, we're on the same page. My misunderstanding, sorry.

We are more often than not.;) Seeing as it's Saturday and past noon, let's drink a beer!:D

donquixote99
04-19-2014, 12:07 PM
A cold one will be cracked in your honor. :)

JJIII
04-19-2014, 12:09 PM
Cheers!

Tom Joad
04-19-2014, 12:11 PM

The shit threads almost always attract a lot of traffic.

On the other hand, post something of substance and it will either rot on the vine, or be derailed into a shit fest.

I've been posting on internet political forums for over eight years now and found this to be true everywhere, and I have to say my posting style has evolved into a trollish one as a result.

However, as forums go, I have found this to be one of the better ones.

Tom Joad
04-19-2014, 12:16 PM
"Unintended Consequences in Litter Control" thread, Post #20
(Not a direct threat from TJ admittedly, but the same kind of wish for harm.)

The difference is I'm always in complete control of my emotions.

I know exactly where I am at all times.

I may appear like I'm about to go over the edge, but I never will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMyDYyg0FBA

HarmanKardon
04-19-2014, 12:35 PM
Chris, I doubt the people who made that video believe a word if it.... but you never know. The makers do realize, however, that there are a lot of Americans who are more than willing to believe the most outlandish things about the Obamas as long as they're unflattering or scandalous.

DJ and the Tar Baby are such people. Tough they're a minority here, they are a large one.

Just as we see here with DJ and Tar Baby, the crazies have taken control of the debate. They barrage the rest of us with their moronic conspiracy theories and their racism. Up to a certain point, they're fairly easy to ignore but as they increase the volume (in both senses of the word) of their imbecilic hatred, other (saner) people feel compelled to respond in order to challenge, object to or ridicule the crazies.

That shifts the focus of the discussion. We end up talking about whether President Obama was born in Kenya instead of our foreign policy regarding the African continent. We end up debating the very existence of climate change rather than mapping out strategies to reverse it. We waste our time arguing over Creationism vs. evolution when we should be thoughtfully discussing the role of religion in a technological age.

John

Thank you so much John for your extended explanation. I do not know why I am still in love with the United States - but actually I am... ;)

We are talking about mass stupidity here? But this is not a sheer USA problem. Mass stupidity threatens societies globally. I regret that politicians like Obama generally have such poor ability to assert themselves, despite their skills - because the circumstances they are confronted with hinder far-reaching action.

Rajoo
04-19-2014, 12:57 PM
Weren't you aware that she is the extension of the nanny state trying to tell parents what their kids have to eat?

I knew about her obesity program but did not realize the implications. Thanks for clarifying it for me Marc. I stopped watching TV since around 2004 so am very much insulated from the political drama. Of course, this has paid dividends in my acquisition of audio gear. :)

merrylander
04-19-2014, 01:03 PM
Excuse me but I see all this criticism of AObama because he is not leading. What pray tell could he have done that he has not?

Rajoo
04-19-2014, 01:04 PM

John

John, a great explanation of the state of affairs as I (or some of us) see it. I think it's a result of the media feeding into the overall ignorance of the population.

JJIII
04-19-2014, 01:06 PM

Good to know.

Boreas
04-19-2014, 01:09 PM
John, a great explanation of the state of affairs as I (or some of us) see it. I think it's a result of the media feeding into the overall ignorance of the population.

I think media and its 24-hour news cycle is the principle culprit here. They have to fill all that time with something. There's also the blatant politicization of the news. There simply is no news reporting available here that isn't motivated by service to a political agenda.

John

JJIII
04-19-2014, 01:17 PM
The Fourth Estate has died and been buried.

http://www.sl-designs.com/images/free-backgrounds/0smiley-crying_sl-designs.jpg

Pio1980
04-19-2014, 02:23 PM

John

This is a consequence of many things, and the Excrement In Fraudcasting echo chamber and it's follow-ons and the conspiracy sites Like Alex Jones, ect, poison the well of public discourse with agenda-directed dis-information and agit-prop. I don't understand how those wedded/addicted to these "sources" can claim intellectual independence.

d-ray657
04-19-2014, 02:27 PM
This is a consequence of many things, and the Excrement In Fraudcasting echo chamber and it's follow-ons and the conspiracy sites Like Alex Jones, ect, poison the well of public discourse with agenda-directed dis-information and agit-prop. I don't understand how those wedded/addicted to these "sources" can claim intellectual independence.

For those influenced by such stuff, intellectual is a dirty word.

Regards,

D-Ray

4-2-7
04-19-2014, 02:59 PM

John

Funny thing I never look at the vid I have only commented on some troll post within this thread. Im not racist and to judge others like that you need to at the minimum show something in that regard.

4-2-7
04-19-2014, 03:00 PM

No your not you are a wacko ready to go postal.

BlueStreak
04-19-2014, 03:01 PM
How do we know Dj is a man? He could be strapping. A bull dyke with her breasts taped down.

Hmmm........

Pio1980
04-19-2014, 03:05 PM
How do we know Dj is a man? He could be strapping. A bull dyke with her breasts taped down.

Hmmm........

I'd just hope he's a better man than his forum persona.

4-2-7
04-19-2014, 03:42 PM

Hmmm........

There we go.

So

Who cares? I would treat anyone exactly the sane no matter what there sexual preference, gender and race.

Thats a homophobic statement Dave, IMHO:mad:

Tom Joad
04-19-2014, 03:52 PM
No your not you are a wacko ready to go postal.

Whadamatter Little Man?

Do I scare you?

http://www.runemasterstudios.com/graemlins/images/neener_neener.gif

bobabode
04-19-2014, 06:38 PM
The Fourth Estate has died and been buried.

Really? I don't see that. Try some newspapers or public tele. The commercial based TV news is generally trash with the exception of some of the Sunday talk shows. YMMV.

JJIII
04-19-2014, 06:59 PM
Really? I don't see that. Try some newspapers or public tele. The commercial based TV news is generally trash with the exception of some of the Sunday talk shows. YMMV.

There will always be exceptions, but what percentage of the market do they hold, and how do we get J.Q. Public to tune in?

bobabode
04-19-2014, 07:16 PM
There will always be exceptions, but what percentage of the market do they hold, and how do we get J.Q. Public to tune in?

'Tis a conundrum JJ, you can lead a horse to water but you need a vet to force feed 'em with a hose and all that jazz. ;):D

Boreas
04-19-2014, 08:01 PM

PBS and NPR have been taken over by people like the Kochs, Duke Energy, ADM, BP and a host of other bad actors. Pay attention to the underwriters and you'll see what I mean. Congress tossed PBS and NPR to the wolves by largely defunding the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, making them more and more dependent upon corporate underwriters and the largesse of the 1%.

There are still some good newspapers out there though. WaPo, LA Times, NY Times and the Christian Science Monitor are good. So is the WSJ once you get past the editorial board.

John

4-2-7
04-19-2014, 08:52 PM
PBS and NPR have been taken over by people like the Kochs, Duke Energy, ADM, BP and a host of other bad actors. Pay attention to the underwriters and you'll see what I mean. Congress tossed PBS and NPR to the wolves by largely defunding the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, making them more and more dependent upon corporate underwriters and the largesse of the 1%.

There are still some good newspapers out there though. WaPo, LA Times, NY Times and the Christian Science Monitor are good. So is the WSJ once you get past the editorial board.

John

Soros lol
are you off your rocker?

Dondilion
04-19-2014, 09:19 PM

John

In general I try to read between the lines and make my own assessment.
News men know where their bread is buttered. For instance observe the use of the terms freedom fighter and terrorist.

4-2-7
04-19-2014, 09:21 PM
Damn I thought I would take a look at the OP vid and it's down, pulled from you tube. I guess Obama got mad now we do have a conspiracy to talk about.

Is book burning next?

4-2-7
04-19-2014, 09:24 PM
In general I try to read between the line and make my own assessment.
News men know where their bread is buttered. For instance observe the use of the terms freedom fighter and terrorist.

Agreed we can all see the bias in all sources of media. It's our job to put logic to it.

Boreas
04-19-2014, 09:28 PM
In general I try to read between the lines and make my own assessment.

Yes, but sometimes all that's possible is to identify the lies or the distortions. It isn't always possible to infer the truth from what's presented.

John

d-ray657
04-19-2014, 09:37 PM
We can state with certainty that the link in the OP was not a source from which one could infer a grain of truth.

Regards,

D-Ray

icenine
04-20-2014, 12:08 AM
Al Jazeera America is pretty good.

I am sure they are biased on some things.

JJIII
04-20-2014, 05:31 AM
'Tis a conundrum JJ, you can lead a horse to water but you need a vet to force feed 'em with a hose and all that jazz. ;):D

Bam!:D

4-2-7
04-23-2014, 06:39 PM
Whadamatter Little Man?

Do I scare you?

http://www.runemasterstudios.com/graemlins/images/neener_neener.gif

Nope,

Just in fear for the little boys in you vicinity.

bobabode
04-24-2014, 03:51 PM
Nope,

Consider these the last words I'll speak to you. You're a sick and twisted little man who lacks any redeeming qualities. I pity you. :(

MrPots
04-24-2014, 03:56 PM
Yea, I agree, that was a pretty nasty inference. An apology is in order.

bobabode
04-24-2014, 04:00 PM

Good luck with that.

4-2-7
04-24-2014, 07:22 PM
Consider these the last words I'll speak to you. You're a sick and twisted little man who lacks any redeeming qualities. I pity you. :(

That's wonderful Bobby Boo Boo. Just too bad you did not start that the day I arrived. lol like I give a fuck if you reply to me? What Im I supposed to be honored or something in you twisted mentality.

Nope not at all, I guess you have not see the comments from that dick head to me.

HarmanKardon
04-26-2014, 03:10 AM
Nope,

Generally an unacceptable remark - more than that: it is disgusting. Evil slip.

I tell you something. I had a threatening experience, okay, I was no little boy any more, I was 15. But the incident (it happened while hitch hiking) was so severe that it still is lying like a shadow on my youth.

bobabode
04-27-2014, 10:38 AM

Yes it is disgusting and evil but it's a symptom of just how despicable and desperate these tea party types have become. They may have had a point about the corporatization of politics here in the states but that was but a fleeting moment in 2009. The Koch bros and people like Grover Norquist latched on to them as useful idiots in their all out war on the first African/American president here in the states. Every racist and anti government loonie was encouraged to staple teabags onto their hats and join in the fray.

If you look at their demonstrations on the Mall in Washington leading up to the midterm elections in 2010, these were all very well staged and well funded by the rightwing corporate moguls. They rented buses to bring them in from all over, printed up disgustingly racist signs for them to wave and scripted their slogans to make them believe that they were the only 'true patriots'.

Fast forward to 2012 where the Tea Party cost the Republican party a majority in the Senate by attacking the hand that fed them and speaking their true minds like candidate Mourdoch and several others and you see where we are today. Republican senate minority leader Mitch McConnell has betrayed them and declared all out war on the Tea Party candidates nationwide. He's advocating for a 'scorched earth' policy against them.

The Tea Party shutdown led by Ted Cruz cost over $24 billion in lost business revenue which really caught the attention of the 1%. It's Ok by to screw over the citizen's of this country but when you screw with their bottom line, that's a step too far.

merrylander
04-27-2014, 10:58 AM
The Tea Party shutdown led by Ted Cruz cost over $24 billion in lost business revenue which really caught the attention of the 1%. It's Ok by to screw over the citizen's of this country but when you screw with their bottom line, that's a step too far.

And since that shutodwn furloughed the people who issue fishing permits to commercial fishermen there are a lot of pissed off fishermen only to willing to kick his arse around the block.

I slipped and deleted too much but how anyone can be surprised by the baggers behaviour amazes me. They say the in a mob the intellectual level is that of the lowest member of that mob. Watching various baggger assemblages I was anazed that they even knew how to walk upright.:rolleyes:

bobabode
04-27-2014, 11:04 AM
And since that shutodwn furloughed the people who issue fishing permits to commercial fishermen there are a lot of pissed off fishermen only to willing to kick his arse around the block.

I slipped and deleted too much but how anyone can be surprised by the baggers behaviour amazes me. They say the in a mob the intellectual level is that of the lowest member of that mob. Watching various baggger assemblages I was anazed that they even knew how to walk upright.:rolleyes:

I was watching that show about those Alaskan king crab fishermen and smiling about the upcoming midterms. ;)

Twodogs
05-16-2014, 05:48 PM

I tell you something. I had a threatening experience, okay, I was no little boy any more, I was 15. But the incident (it happened while hitch hiking) was so severe that it still is lying like a shadow on my youth.

Ha, when I was 16 I got picked up by a fag hitch hiking. He took me all the way home and while he was touching my knee, I invited him to come back over later. He did, and me and my buddy beat the shit out of him, took his cash and jewelry then popped the .357 off a couple times. Never heard back from the guy, I wonder how he's doing?

Tom Joad
05-16-2014, 07:00 PM
me and my buddy beat the shit out of him, took his cash and jewelry then popped the .357 off a couple times. Never heard back from the guy, I wonder how he's doing?

And you're proud of this?

donquixote99
05-16-2014, 08:34 PM
It's probably BS. But if true, he's guilty of aggravated assault, armed robbery, and a hate crime to boot, and should do hard time.

I think the bragging is a hate crime in itself, actually.

HarmanKardon
05-17-2014, 01:14 AM
Ha, when I was 16 I got picked up by a fag hitch hiking. He took me all the way home and while he was touching my knee, I invited him to come back over later. He did, and me and my buddy beat the shit out of him, took his cash and jewelry then popped the .357 off a couple times. Never heard back from the guy, I wonder how he's doing?

When the sucker touched my left knee he casually remarked that he is always carrying a knife "in order to protect himself". Some moments later he had to ride for a moment very slowly and I jumped out of the car.

I was so ashamed about the incident that I could not go to the police but I talked a lot about it with my friends. Well - some months later I read in the local newspaper that this sex offender was arrested, I was not his only victim in our region. Due to the description I knew for sure that he was him (driving a white BMW with a license plate beginning with the letters RW and so on...)

Pio1980
05-17-2014, 09:43 AM
I knew a gay guy in Germany some years ago, a lonely gentle soul caring for his mother who would drive around and give walking GIs rides back to their kasern just for the company and doing a good deed as was his nature.
OTOH, there are always predators of any attraction looking for a low risk opportunity, or in some cases a conquest with any outcome possible.
Likewise, there are predators looking to entrap those that appear to be something they dislike, and any outcome is possible. I met a gay GI some years back that used to stumble around the Atlanta gay district looking impaired to attract gay bashers driving around looking for easy marks, and beat the crap out of them when they attacked him.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

4-2-7
05-17-2014, 09:50 AM
I knew a gay guy in Germany some years ago, a lonely gentle soul caring for his mother who would drive around and give walking GIs rides back to their kasern just for the company and doing a good deed as was his nature.
OTOH, there are always predators of any attraction looking for a low risk opportunity, or in some cases a conquest with any outcome possible.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

That's Chris:)

HarmanKardon
05-17-2014, 11:49 AM
That's Chris:)

Not gay, not straight, that's my dilemma. :rolleyes:

stereorob2.0
06-20-2014, 03:33 PM
Yep she is a man, and he has a vagina.

donquixote99
06-20-2014, 03:37 PM
Right, and Shrub has a tail.

bobabode
06-20-2014, 06:20 PM
Yep she is a man, and he has a vagina.

Don't be a troll Rob. :rolleyes:

4-2-7
06-20-2014, 07:19 PM
She's really a "Troll" as is anyone that comes on this site that doesn't fit the clique.

donquixote99
06-20-2014, 07:21 PM
Troll is as troll does.

And I have repeatedly wished for more non-troll right wing posts.

bobabode
06-20-2014, 07:42 PM
Troll is as troll does.

Trolls are so predictable. Set out some trollbait and they can't help themselves, it's like shootin' wild pigs on a pile of feedcorn. ;)

4-2-7
06-20-2014, 08:14 PM
Troll is as troll does.

You know what I find very funny. There are many many thread topics on this site I'll have no interest in even commenting on.

On the other hand there are a few people here that feel compelled to comment on every post. Like a dog, seeing who came in the yard sniffing buts and pissing in all corners of their territory.

You all know who you are, thinking you protecting some little corner of the world. I can't have a speech like that on "MY" website, "I" have to discredit it in some way, I have to discredite the indavidula in some way. Really? Really!!!!

If you think the topic of a thread is off base, irrelevant so far out WHY DO YOU COMMENT?

The way I see it a few of you are trick's a bonafide Captain Save A Ho. If you don't know what that means Google it. lol

No DQ that's not a troll post in fact it's very good information. You see anybody right of the clique sees this behavior. We can't discuss and talk among ourselves in our beliefs with out right-wingers jumping in to protect their perceived territory. I used to take a long time to write a post, to put information down takes me a long time do to handicaps. But why should I? because all I see is a troll post from trolls calling other people trolls.

What I see is the clique on this site wants a bitch fight all the time. Until that behavior changes or ALL righties are gone I can only see disorder. You see it's a damn if you do damned if you don't. If all are in agreement there is no debate and if all righties are gone there is no bitch fight. No one for the lefties to vilify and call trolls.

I hope you appreciate the time it took for me to write this post. If not fuck off :D and you just proved my point.:rolleyes:

4-2-7
06-20-2014, 08:16 PM
Troll is as troll does.

Trolls are so predictable. Set out some trollbait and they can't help themselves, it's like shootin' wild pigs on a pile of feedcorn. ;)

^^^See DQ looky looky^^^^

This dumb ass can be lead around all day long. lol

He just can't help himself:rolleyes:

donquixote99
06-20-2014, 08:36 PM
^^^See DQ looky looky^^^^

This dumb ass can be lead around all day long. lol

He just can't help himself:rolleyes:

Who's zoomin' who?

4-2-7
06-20-2014, 08:45 PM
Who's zoomin' who?

Now why did you bump the thread again:rolleyes:

You know better... lol

donquixote99
06-20-2014, 09:39 PM
You know what I find very funny. There are many many thread topics on this site I'll have no interest in even commenting on.

On the other hand there are a few people here that feel compelled to comment on every post. Like a dog, seeing who came in the yard sniffing buts and pissing in all corners of their territory.

You all know who you are, thinking you protecting some little corner of the world. I can't have a speech like that on "MY" website, "I" have to discredit it in some way, I have to discredite the indavidula in some way. Really? Really!!!!

If you think the topic of a thread is off base, irrelevant so far out WHY DO YOU COMMENT?

The way I see it a few of you are trick's a bonafide Captain Save A Ho. If you don't know what that means Google it. lol

No DQ that's not a troll post in fact it's very good information. You see anybody right of the clique sees this behavior. We can't discuss and talk among ourselves in our beliefs with out right-wingers jumping in to protect their perceived territory. I used to take a long time to write a post, to put information down takes me a long time do to handicaps. But why should I? because all I see is a troll post from trolls calling other people trolls.

What I see is the clique on this site wants a bitch fight all the time. Until that behavior changes or ALL righties are gone I can only see disorder. You see it's a damn if you do damned if you don't. If all are in agreement there is no debate and if all righties are gone there is no bitch fight. No one for the lefties to vilify and call trolls.

I hope you appreciate the time it took for me to write this post. If not fuck off :D and you just proved my point.:rolleyes:

I appreciate the time it took. I don't especially appreciate the argument, which is defensive, weak, and depends completely on your unsupported opinion, but I do appreciate your taking pains to state your position clearly, and with correct spelling.

I find it ironic that a fellow who specializes in insult and provocation proceeds then to criticize those he succeeds in provoking.

Basically, your post is a plea for respect. But you don't get respect by pleading for it, you get respect by earning it. And when you fail to do that, you lash out. Your big problem right now is that you have a history of lashing out, so sharply, so repeatedly, with such venomous intent, at anyone who's ever crossed you, that there are a great many on this board who will not forgive you. At least not for a long, long time.

For an example of how you miss the respect boat, I point to post #1 of this thread, which trumpets a racist propaganda video. Do you ever take note that the video is rank, offensive, and of a character that deserves no respect at all? No, you do not. instead, your first contributions to this thread (posts #84 and 85) are weak little pot-shots at people who have been engaging the original poster. You defend that person, in other words. And, by extension, the bizarre racist first post as well. How can you expect people to respect you when your posts are insubstantial little insults, in defense of the indefensible?

Now, I've spent a good while giving you what I consider honest feedback. If we can continue communicating in this honest and non-antagonistic way, that would be a good thing.

HarmanKardon
06-21-2014, 01:42 AM
Don, Dan, I hope that both of your posts are not in vain. Hey folks we should really try to arm ourselves with the weapon of common sense. This is what this forum needs: different - controversial - opinions but common sense and at least a minimum of civility.

Rajoo
06-21-2014, 02:25 AM

I much prefer your absence so why don't you instead. :mad: