PDA

View Full Version : Good genes

d-ray657
01-12-2010, 11:11 PM
After reading all of the warm fuzzy stuff on Sandy G's thread, it reminded me of something. This forum is the offspring of AudioKarma. It is a worthy member of that family. Audio karma is the best web site that I have ever come across, because it truly is a community. People there care about one another, watch out for each other, help people grow in their audio knowledge, and of course share a common interest. Like any collection of personalities, there are the snits here and there, but overall it is an amazing collection of brain power and generosity.

This site is showing the family resemblance. Its for sure not past the smart-assed adolescent stage yet, and maybe even still be in the terrible twos, but it's growing. I think a lot of us are growing with it.

OK time to put my mean face back on and get back to trial prep.

Regards,

D-Ray

Writewing
01-12-2010, 11:17 PM
After reading all of the warm fuzzy stuff on Sandy G's thread, it reminded me of something. This forum is the offspring of AudioKarma. It is a worthy member of that family. Audio karma is the best web site that I have ever come across, because it truly is a community. People there care about one another, watch out for each other, help people grow in their audio knowledge, and of course share a common interest. Like any collection of personalities, there are the snits here and there, but overall it is an amazing collection of brain power and generosity.

This site is showing the family resemblance. Its for sure not past the smart-assed adolescent stage yet, and maybe even still be in the terrible twos, but it's growing. I think a lot of us are growing with it.

OK time to put my mean face back on and get back to trial prep.

Regards,

D-Ray

Thanks man, I knew I was classing this place up:) Oh come on its a joke!

Boreas
01-12-2010, 11:18 PM
If we can become half the community that AK is we'll be doing great. I think we're well on the way, too.

John

Writewing
01-12-2010, 11:27 PM
Whats AudioKarma? Is that like a Bose thing?;)

d-ray657
01-12-2010, 11:31 PM

Nah. It's a site where a bunch of audiophile snobs brag about their $30K systems with $3K speaker cables.

Regards,

D-Ray

BlueStreak
01-12-2010, 11:59 PM

He said the "B" word!:rolleyes:

So, what are your thoughts on the Revox B795................Oooops, wrong forum!

Dave

Writewing
01-13-2010, 12:15 AM
Nah. It's a site where a bunch of audiophile snobs brag about their $30K systems with $3K speaker cables.

Regards,

D-Ray

Thats just crazy talk:p

Sandy G
01-13-2010, 04:57 AM
Ahh, you Audiophools are fulla beans...ALL your stuff is just glorified Blose,Sparkomatic or Wally-world crapola...Yeah, even the mighty Yamahaha stuff, & that dour, overpriced faux-Scot stuff, whadda they call it, McDonald, McDuff...Oh, yeah, MacIntosh...Y'all are worser than gawdam Frenchmen, arguin' over this $100 speaker cable vs that $125 one, like the Frogs yammer over Right-Center-Right vs. Right-Center-Left politics......If you want REAL big-boy electronics, instead of overpriced Fisher-Price tinkertoy grade stuff, do what I've been preachin' for YEARS...Boatanchors, especially of the Collins variety...Stuff that was made to last longer than even anything on "Life After People" knows about...(grin)

d-ray657
01-15-2010, 08:41 AM
Ahh, you Audiophools are fulla beans...ALL your stuff is just glorified Blose,Sparkomatic or Wally-world crapola...Yeah, even the mighty Yamahaha stuff, & that dour, overpriced faux-Scot stuff, whadda they call it, McDonald, McDuff...Oh, yeah, MacIntosh...Y'all are worser than gawdam Frenchmen, arguin' over this $100 speaker cable vs that $125 one, like the Frogs yammer over Right-Center-Right vs. Right-Center-Left politics......If you want REAL big-boy electronics, instead of overpriced Fisher-Price tinkertoy grade stuff, do what I've been preachin' for YEARS...Boatanchors, especially of the Collins variety...Stuff that was made to last longer than even anything on "Life After People" knows about...(grin)

In other words, the cockroach of electronics. ;)

Regards,

D-ray