PDA

View Full Version : Would You Like Fries With Your Mutant Chicken Nuggets?

icenine
05-04-2014, 11:34 PM
Climate change has scientists trying to create bionic chickens that can withstand the higher temperatures of global warming so people can still have something to eat in a few decades:
:eek:

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-climate-chickens-20140504,0,2628316.story#axzz30oQyccry

piece-itpete
05-05-2014, 09:32 AM
Scramble MY babies will you? :p

Finally some reasonable reaction to the great possibility of change.

Pete

Tom Joad
05-05-2014, 11:24 AM
Maybe we could just import chickens from Mercury.

Pio1980
05-05-2014, 11:28 AM
Maybe we could just import chickens from Mercury.

Thot Freddie was doing something other than breeding chickens, something involving a decided lack of activity.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

bobabode
05-05-2014, 11:29 AM
Scramble MY babies will you? :p

Finally some reasonable reaction to the great possibility of change.

Pete

Tree huggin' green weenie.:D

BlueStreak
05-05-2014, 11:33 AM
I once bought chicken breasts from the plantation (Walmart). I thought it odd that they were inordinately large. Opening the package they smell normal, so I went ahead and baked them. Even though I had seasoned them with rosemary and black pepper, they tasted........weird. So, I took them back and complained. The customer service people gave me a slip and told me I could go get a different package.

That's when I noticed that they were all the same. HUGE. I went back to customer service and asked for a refund.

Something's up, Guys.

Dave

Tom Joad
05-05-2014, 11:42 AM
I once bought chicken breasts from the plantation (Walmart). I thought it odd that they were inordinately large. Opening the package they smell normal, so I went ahead and baked them. Even though I had seasoned them with rosemary and black pepper, they tasted........weird. So, I took them back and complained. The customer service people gave me a slip and told me I could go get a different package.

That's when I noticed that they were all the same. HUGE. I went back to customer service and asked for a refund.

Something's up, Guys.

Dave

I wonder.

If I could get some of whatever they were giving to those chickens maybe it would help me Bench Press more.

piece-itpete
05-05-2014, 11:47 AM
They're mutant ninja chickens.

Tree huggin' green weenie.:D

LMAO!!

Pete

Tom Joad
05-05-2014, 12:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOj0nXpRqX8

barbara
05-05-2014, 12:31 PM
Breeding chickens (and cows and pigs, etc.) to produce a product which will increase the investment and meet consumer demands has been happening for a long time.

MrPots
05-05-2014, 02:50 PM

Something's up, Guys.

Dave

I've gotten those before too. Where a half a breast feeds two people and the meat has a unpleasant condensed and solid mouthfeel, like you're chewing on hard silicone.

piece-itpete
05-05-2014, 03:01 PM
http://nathanbickel.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/monsantochickenshealthyandunhealthy.jpg

Although when they say 'genetically modified' it simply means they're fed GMO grain from what little I read.

Pete

d-ray657
05-05-2014, 03:41 PM
I've gotten those before too. Where a half a breast feeds two people and the meat has a unpleasant condensed and solid mouthfeel, like you're chewing on hard silicone.

Doncha just hate it when you're munching on breasts and they turn out tasting like silicone. :D

Regards,

D-Ray

bobabode
05-05-2014, 03:47 PM
Groan. :D

BlueStreak
05-05-2014, 04:24 PM

That's it! See?

Dave

BlueStreak
05-05-2014, 04:34 PM
I have just been informed that it's all linked to this;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stratospheric_sulfate_aerosols_(geoengineering)

By a man who also insists that global warming is a hoax and the "Al Gore version" is simply "....a way to collect revenues to pay for " aerosol sulfate spraying".

Ummmm......

Global Warming is a "hoax"* being foisted upon us to pay for this program designed to cool the global atmosphere?

Man, those bastards are clever.:rolleyes:

(* A tightly guarded secret that can be found on several website simply by Googling it, BTW.)

Dave

JCricket
05-05-2014, 05:33 PM
Doncha just hate it when you're munching on breasts and they turn out tasting like silicone. :D

Regards,

D-Ray

I like the real thing, but I certainly would complain about prime silicone neither.:D

Don't know why, but this thread made me think of an old movie. Do you folks remember Fried Green Tomatoes? Remember when they were serving extra tasty ribs for free to that cop guy who was looking for the missing ex-husband. :(;)

eeewwwweeeeee

ebacon
05-05-2014, 06:16 PM

Something's up, Guys.

Dave

I was under the impression that they pump them full of hormones to make them grow faster and bigger. :confused:

Chemistry is my weakest subject. I have to agree, though, that chicken breasts in the supermarket seem unusually large.

ebacon
05-05-2014, 06:20 PM
Here is a paper that says chickens are genetically selected and not given hormones.

I dunno what to believe anymore.

http://www.uaex.edu/publications/pdf/FSA-8007.pdf

bobabode
05-05-2014, 06:20 PM
http://nathanbickel.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/monsantochickenshealthyandunhealthy.jpg

Although when they say 'genetically modified' it simply means they're fed GMO grain from what little I read.

Pete

Looks like the one on the right is 'roided up like an MMA fighter. :rolleyes:

piece-itpete
05-06-2014, 08:00 AM
Those turkeys are goin' down!! :D

Dave they've been using contrails to spread their weather control for years. The CIA broadcasts in my fillings told me so.

Pete

Wasillaguy
05-06-2014, 02:12 PM
Those crazy rednecks out in the country are eating normal size chickens that feed on weeds and bugs and leftover table scraps. They even murder the poor normal size chickens themselves.
You city folks are much better off eating them mutant chickens from the mega-corporations that are shipped in by the ton. I mean, heaven forbid we had enough urban sprawl that you could have your own puny little normal chickens and know where they came from. That would be horrible, you know, from a health perspective.:rolleyes:

Wasillaguy
05-06-2014, 02:15 PM
And besides, I saw they done a study and determined that kids who eat meat from the bone are more aggressive. KFC already took steps to alleviate all the violence and stopped serving chicken on the bone.
Maybe Moms should chew it up for the kids too, and puke it into their little upturned gaping mouths like a baby bird.

BlueStreak
05-06-2014, 03:11 PM
Those turkeys are goin' down!! :D

Dave they've been using contrails to spread their weather control for years. The CIA broadcasts in my fillings told me so.

Pete

Yeah, I know. Cloud seeding is nothing new. I was referring to the assertion my friend makes that "...the Al Gore method..." of warning us about global warming is "bogus", ".....because it's really just a ploy to raise funding for this research."------which is aimed at reducing global temperatures.:rolleyes:

See what I'm getting at there, Pete? Global warming is just a "hoax" invented to raise funding for efforts designed to reduce global temperatures?:confused:

Dave

BlueStreak
05-06-2014, 03:16 PM
Those crazy rednecks out in the country are eating normal size chickens that feed on weeds and bugs and leftover table scraps. They even murder the poor normal size chickens themselves.
You city folks are much better off eating them mutant chickens from the mega-corporations that are shipped in by the ton. I mean, heaven forbid we had enough urban sprawl that you could have your own puny little normal chickens and know where they came from. That would be horrible, you know, from a health perspective.:rolleyes:

Reading through your sarcasm, I see something that I agree with completely;

Free range poultry is healthier to eat. In fact free range anything is probably healthier to eat.

However, explain to me just how you propose to stop "urban sprawl" or raise free range livestock in urban areas.

Dave

piece-itpete
05-06-2014, 03:18 PM
I see what you're saying Dave :) I think he needs to examine his statements a little.

And besides, I saw they done a study and determined that kids who eat meat from the bone are more aggressive. KFC already took steps to alleviate all the violence and stopped serving chicken on the bone.
Maybe Moms should chew it up for the kids too, and puke it into their little upturned gaping mouths like a baby bird.

ROTFLMAO!! That's a heck of a picture.

Pete

BlueStreak
05-06-2014, 03:23 PM

KFC is a private corporation. A "person" with constitutional rights, according to your party. So what if they decide to sell only the meat of boneless chickens?;)

I love the imagery of your post, BTW. Well done!

Dave

barbara
05-06-2014, 03:24 PM
I see what you're saying Dave :) I think he needs to examine his statements a little.

ROTFLMAO!! That's a heck of a picture.

Pete

Here you go, Pete;
http://m.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/alicia-silverstone-pre-chews-food-for-son-bear-10-months-2012283

BlueStreak
05-06-2014, 03:26 PM
Perhaps we should release thousands of Elk, Deer, and Grizzly bears in downtown Anchorage and tell the citizens of that fine city to hunt for their own food from their balconies?

Who needs grocery stores in a state so full of rugged individuals anyways?

Dave

piece-itpete
05-06-2014, 03:29 PM
Here you go, Pete;
http://m.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/alicia-silverstone-pre-chews-food-for-son-bear-10-months-2012283

LOL! Is it just me, or are things really getting weird?

Pete

BlueStreak
05-06-2014, 03:41 PM
LOL! Is it just me, or are things really getting weird?

Pete

"Weird" in Hollywood? Care to define this for me?

Dave

piece-itpete
05-06-2014, 03:42 PM
Point taken. I'm staying in Cleveland :D

Pete

Pio1980
05-06-2014, 03:59 PM
I like the real thing, but I certainly would complain about prime silicone neither.:D

Don't know why, but this thread made me think of an old movie. Do you folks remember Fried Green Tomatoes? Remember when they were serving extra tasty ribs for free to that cop guy who was looking for the missing ex-husband. :(;)

eeewwwweeeeee

"The secret's in the sauce".

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Wasillaguy
05-06-2014, 04:59 PM
Here you go, Pete;

Just when you think you've seen it all. Let me know when the video comes out of her head-butting the kid out of the tree to see if it can fly.

barbara
05-06-2014, 05:30 PM
Dang, you guys.... If that grossed you out you probably won't want to read this;

http://m.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2013/03/why-some-mothers-choose-to-eat-their-placentas/273988/

🍴

bobabode
05-06-2014, 05:33 PM
Momma Mia! :D

BlueStreak
05-06-2014, 05:34 PM
Oh, I've heard of that. One of my sicko friends even sent me a video of placenta being seasoned and cooked. The thought of it is gross, but in reality I guess it's just meat?

That being said; No thanks. I draw the line way ahead of that.

Dave

piece-itpete
05-07-2014, 10:39 AM
It's delicious and nutritious!

Pete

Wasillaguy
05-07-2014, 12:33 PM
I know cats and dogs sure wolf it right down after delivering a litter.

bobabode
05-07-2014, 12:38 PM
Looks like a big bowl of tripe to me. Blech.:rolleyes:

piece-itpete
05-07-2014, 12:38 PM
I know cats and dogs sure wolf it right down after delivering a litter.

My friends dog ate her stillborn pups.

Pete

Wasillaguy
05-07-2014, 03:29 PM
I heard in Oregon they're burning Canadian fetuses to make electricity. I'm hanging with the dogs.

JCricket
05-07-2014, 06:04 PM
Amazing how a cease fire channeled the energies into weirdness. I guess it has got to come out somehow.

We need a wig-out, gross-out smiley. I'd post the four allowed right now.:eek:

Wasillaguy
05-07-2014, 06:13 PM
Amazing how a cease fire channeled the energies into weirdness. I guess it has got to come out somehow.

We need a wig-out, gross-out smiley. I'd post the four allowed right now.:eek:

Were you referring to me?
You think it's weird I would mention burning aborted babies for electricity?
Because I think it's weird, in fact quite disturbing, that it happens- not that someone would mention it.

piece-itpete
05-08-2014, 07:46 AM
Jeez Was I looked it up. Modern life sure is strange.

http://eaglefordtexas.com/news/id/60477/medical-waste-used-generate-electricity-oregon-may-contain-fetal-tissue/

Pete