PDA

View Full Version : "Did Ted Nugent move to North Korea?"

bobabode
05-08-2014, 07:47 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2014/05/08/north-koreas-racist-rant-against-wicked-black-monkey-obama/?hpid=z2

Sounds like 'Lil Kim has been cribbing from the Motor City Madman. :rolleyes:

barbara
05-08-2014, 08:21 PM
Maybe I'm mistaken, but didn't some black sports guy recently visit North Korea and was given the red carpet treatment?

Maybe I'm wrong... I'll have to go google and try to figure out what I'm trying to remember.

Rajoo
05-08-2014, 08:34 PM
Barbara, you are thinking of Dennis Rodman, our basketball ambassador at large.

barbara
05-08-2014, 08:38 PM
Barbara, you are thinking of Dennis Rodman, our basketball ambassador at large.

Thanks......

barbara
05-08-2014, 08:41 PM
Well, it doesn't surprise me that the black politician gets the racist rant and the black athlete gets the red carpet.

Same thing happens here in the United States.

Rajoo
05-08-2014, 08:49 PM
Well, it doesn't surprise me that the black politician gets the racist rant and the black athlete gets the red carpet.

Same thing happens here in the United States.

Very astute comment. Names that comes to my mind are Obama and Jordan, though Obama also plays basketball. :D

HarmanKardon
05-09-2014, 02:20 AM
By the way - probably the darkest moment in the Fucking Führer's life was the moment when in 1936 in Berlin right in front of him the black hero Jesse Owens won the short track Olympics gold medal.

I think it was for the white American Society also pretty difficult to celebrate him and his success then.

bhunter
05-09-2014, 07:38 AM
Very astute comment. Names that comes to my mind are Obama and Jordan, though Obama also plays basketball. :D

He not only plays; he has beautiful form when he shoots. There! I managed to say something good about Obama.