PDA

View Full Version : Sickening: 20yo kid caught with his 87yo Grandma

cmb3366
01-15-2010, 08:58 PM
http://weblogs.sun-sentinel.com/news/specials/weirdflorida/blog/2010/01/he_is_20_yearold_garrett.html
I got this emailed to me today, the kid is from my hometown in NY, was a few years behind me in school. Crazy, shocking, and sickening all in one. Talk about a screw loose...
:eek::mad::(

stereocuuple
01-15-2010, 09:13 PM
execute the kid on tv

Writewing
01-15-2010, 10:13 PM
I wish I never saw this, that is truely disturbing.

BlueStreak
01-16-2010, 02:33 AM
Thanks for sharing. Oh and I thank you for the friggin' nightmares as well.

Good night!

Dave

Sandy G
01-16-2010, 06:55 AM
Good lord.

noonereal
01-16-2010, 09:56 AM
why would someone join a site just to post this? :confused:

Boreas
01-16-2010, 10:24 AM
why would someone join a site just to post this? :confused:

I've been wondering the same thing, Noone. I think Weekly World News has a message board.

John

cmb3366
01-16-2010, 10:36 AM
Let's think for a minute.... maybe because I'm I member on the sister-site over at AudioKarma, and they don't allow politics/news discussion over there.......

This crap touched way too close to home, and I'd never heard anything even remotely like it, Thank God.

Sandy G
01-16-2010, 10:48 AM
"Think for a minute.." Us ? THIS bunch ?!? You gotta be kiddin'....Mbwahahahaha..

stereocuuple
01-16-2010, 10:53 AM
Let's think for a minute.... maybe because I'm I member on the sister-site over at AudioKarma, and they don't allow politics/news discussion over there.......

This crap touched way too close to home, and I'd never heard anything even remotely like it, Thank God.

unfourtunatly it wont be the last awful thing we all see this world is almost not worth living in.

Boreas
01-16-2010, 10:59 AM

This site is for discussion. What the hell is there to discuss about this tabloid trash?

John

cmb3366
01-16-2010, 11:17 AM
Boreas, if you don't like it, don't post and bump it to the top in the process.

Maybe you should start a thread on whining, bitching, and caterwauling, I think that might be more up your alley :o

As far as tabloid trash, unfortunately this isn't big-foot or space aliens, the guy is real, and this inhuman act actually happened. That's what makes this so awful and incomprehensible.

noonereal
01-16-2010, 11:24 AM
It is an unusual post, especially for a first post.

Yes we all agree it is vile.

Welcome to Political chat, sorry if I misinterpreted your first post.

cmb3366
01-16-2010, 11:29 AM
No doubt it's unusual, I guess I just needed a vent on this after hearing about it for the first time yesterday. As I said in my first post, this kid was from my hometown of 4,000people, 2 years younger than I. Everybody knew everybody.

The thought that you can grow up around a monster of this proportion and not know it rattles me, and I felt it might be worth posting.

HatchetJack
01-16-2010, 11:41 AM
Welcome to the dog pound. I am afraid to open that today and read it. My
day is going pretty good so far. Would be willing to discuss bigfoots and such.
There is still a whole family of them living in them thar hills. I know because
I saw it on CNN last year.

Boreas
01-16-2010, 11:41 AM
As far as tabloid trash, unfortunately this isn't big-foot or space aliens, the guy is real, and this inhuman act actually happened. That's what makes this so awful and incomprehensible.

Happens in nursing homes all the time. Disgusting? Certainly. Incomprehensible? Sadly, no.

John

d-ray657
01-16-2010, 11:49 AM
unfourtunatly it wont be the last awful thing we all see this world is almost not worth living in.

How can you say that a world with AudioKarma, Neil Young and Leo Kottke in it is not worth living in? :p

Regards,

D-Ray

cmb3366
01-16-2010, 11:49 AM
Happens in nursing homes all the time. Disgusting? Certainly. Incomprehensible? Sadly, no.

John

It does happen in nursing homes, but rarely is it the grandson doing it to granny, and rarely does it start at 12yo and 79yo. Unreal.

noonereal
01-16-2010, 11:50 AM
No doubt it's unusual, I guess I just needed a vent on this after hearing about it for the first time yesterday. As I said in my first post, this kid was from my hometown of 4,000people, 2 years younger than I. Everybody knew everybody.

The thought that you can grow up around a monster of this proportion and not know it rattles me, and I felt it might be worth posting.

Understandable now that you have put it in context.

Boreas
01-16-2010, 11:55 AM

Sorry I came on a little strong. I've been a little tetchy for a couple of days.

I do think, as presented, your post was sort of prurient and irrelevant but I think what you've said above could provoke some meaningful conversation, precisely because things and people like this aren't quite so rare as we'd like to believe.

John

Writewing
01-16-2010, 01:19 PM
Boreas, if you don't like it, don't post and bump it to the top in the process.

Maybe you should start a thread on whining, bitching, and caterwauling, I think that might be more up your alley :o

Dont worry the "Bore" is like Barney Fife around here but they dont give him any bullets either.