PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC "Mr Ed" promotes voter fraud

Writewing
01-18-2010, 05:38 PM
On his radio Friday show he openly supported fraud with multiple votes to sway the Tuesday Election for Senate between Brown and Coakley, you guys on the Left should be proud of your talking horse. He proudly stated he would like to vote 10 times to "keep those bastards out", when asked about his comments he clarified by saying "I meant to say vote 20 times".
Looks like fraud in the Democratic party is so normal they have becoime bold enough to openly support and promote the practice. This is why you cant trust the far Left as they will stop at nothing to hold onto power. If this makes you proud of your party then good luck with that.

Fast_Eddie
01-18-2010, 05:44 PM
I don't know who you're talking about.

Yeah, no voter fraud in 2000.

noonereal
01-18-2010, 05:48 PM
On his radio Friday show he openly supported fraud with multiple votes to sway the Tuesday Election for Senate between Brown and Coakley, you guys on the Left should be proud of your talking horse. He proudly stated he would like to vote 10 times to "keep those bastards out", when asked about his comments he clarified by saying "I meant to say vote 20 times".
Looks like fraud in the Democratic party is so normal they have becoime bold enough to openly support and promote the practice. This is why you cant trust the far Left as they will stop at nothing to hold onto power. If this makes you proud of your party then good luck with that.

yeah, whatever

Writewing
01-18-2010, 05:59 PM
I don't know who you're talking about.

Yeah, no voter fraud in 2000.

Ofcourse the same old Bush stole the Election right???.
As far as not knowing what I am talking about here is a link for Washington times in regards to the criminal in question.
http://washingtontimes.com/weblogs/watercooler/2010/jan/16/ed-schultz-id-cheat-keep-brown-winning/

Writewing
01-18-2010, 06:00 PM
yeah, whatever

Oh thats right its only news if its on the other foot.

Fast_Eddie
01-18-2010, 06:05 PM
Okay. Some guy I've never heard of said:

"I tell you what, if I lived in Massachusetts I'd try to vote 10 times. I don't know if they'd let me or not, but I'd try to. Yeah, that's right. I'd cheat to keep these bastards out. I would. 'Cause that's exactly what they are."

Well, they wouldn't let him, would they? And he doesn't live in Massachusetts does he? So, what, exactly, is your point? Some guy said some crap that has absolutely nothing to do with anything. Thanks for bringing that to our attention.

Writewing
01-18-2010, 06:47 PM
I will keep that in mind next time Rush, Beck, Hannity and others on the Right do something like this and see if you feel the same.

Grumpy
01-18-2010, 06:49 PM
He must be a transplant from Chicago.

Fast_Eddie
01-18-2010, 06:53 PM
I will keep that in mind next time Rush, Beck, Hannity and others on the Right do something like this and see if you feel the same.

There's a considerable difference, I'd say. A couple really. First, people actually listen to the blow hards you mention. I'm pretty liberal and never even heard of the moron you mentioned. Second, they often suggest things that might actually happen. Since this is just a guy spouting off about something that you can't actually do, it's kind of a different thing.

Why am I wasting time and logic on you?

Boreas
01-18-2010, 07:01 PM
He must be a transplant from Chicago.

Detroit Lakes, MN by way of Newport News, Va with a very brief stop in Oakland as the Raiders' reserve QB.

John

Writewing
01-18-2010, 07:04 PM
There's a considerable difference, I'd say. A couple really. First, people actually listen to the blow hards you mention. I'm pretty liberal and never even heard of the moron you mentioned. Second, they often suggest things that might actually happen. Since this is just a guy spouting off about something that you can't actually do, it's kind of a different thing.

Why am I wasting time and logic on you?

Why? Because your making it up as go, hypocrisy is alive and kicking!
You are right about a couple things though, he is a moron and nobody listens but thats more about his show being a terrible product but the 15 folks who do hear him are most likely the type who would act on his wet dream and that is what the problem is.
I know your M.O., everyone who doesnt agree with you is an idiot and not worthy of your super brain power....am I getting warmer?

Boreas
01-18-2010, 07:11 PM
I know your M.O., everyone who doesnt agree with you is an idiot and not worthy of your super brain power....am I getting warmer?

Speaking only for myself, there are quite a few people here that I disagree with on nearly everything but their opinions are well thought out and they are expressed with both intelligence and consideration for others. You, my friend, are the lone exception.

John

Fast_Eddie
01-18-2010, 07:14 PM

Um. No.

Writewing
01-18-2010, 07:35 PM
Speaking only for myself, there are quite a few people here that I disagree with on nearly everything but their opinions are well thought out and they are expressed with both intelligence and consideration for others. You, my friend, are the lone exception.

John

But I dont care Barney because your contempt for me is the best endorsement I could ever ask for.

Boreas
01-18-2010, 07:41 PM
But I dont care Barney because your contempt for me is the best endorsement I could ever ask for.

Consider yourself endorsed.

John

noonereal
01-18-2010, 07:41 PM

If you feel your "style" is of benefit, please share with us why you think it is?

You are in a group of one in tone.

Writewing
01-18-2010, 07:46 PM
If you feel your "style" is of benefit, please share with us why you think it is?

You are in a group of one in tone.

If I have to eplain your likely to not grasp it or be worth the effort.

noonereal
01-18-2010, 07:52 PM
If I have to eplain your likely to not grasp it or be worth the effort.

god bless

you know your posts are everything that is wrong with politics in our country now

HatchetJack
01-18-2010, 08:08 PM
So it's wrong if we point out how inept the democratic party is but ok for you
guys to slander the republican party?

Writewing
01-18-2010, 08:13 PM

Why thats just crazy talk:D

Writewing
01-18-2010, 08:14 PM
god bless

you know your posts are everything that is wrong with politics in our country now

Hello Pot......meet Kettle!

d-ray657
01-18-2010, 08:15 PM
Read a few of the posts on that website and you will see that style portrayed in almost every post.

Somehow I just don't think hyperbole by radio talk show host describes a party-wide election straegy.

One of the posts concluded that he is a "union hack" because he received fees of a little over $20k from unions last year. I'll stand up right now and tell it like it is. My partners and I made a little more than $20K in fees from unions last year.

Regards,

D-Ray

BlueStreak
01-18-2010, 08:33 PM
Man, I thought I was bad.

(Shakes head.)

Dave

d-ray657
01-18-2010, 08:37 PM

Jack,

Do you really believe that this guy, who most of us had not heard of, is the Democratic party personified. I am quite certain that no one is expected to walk lock-step in his thinking. I am also confident that you are more than intelligent enough to recognize the difference between a guy making an absurd statement to make a point and someone advocating massive criminal activity - unless you choose to ignore that difference to make your own point.

As far as slandering the Republican Party, the truth is a defense. The acknowledged mouthpiece of the Republican party has suggested that it is race-based pandering to give priority to a situation in which hundreds of thousands of people are dead or at risk of dying. He clearly did not misspeak, because he later endorsed his diatribe. When that Republican opinion maker spews such vindictive garbage, there is no need to make anything up. He stands alone as the best witness to the depths to which the right wing will stoop.

Regards,

D-Ray

doucanoe
01-18-2010, 09:08 PM

John

And all this time, I thought I was the lone exception.

RC

Boreas
01-18-2010, 09:11 PM

RC

Not at all. When you post you have a point and you make it well.

John

d-ray657
01-18-2010, 09:21 PM

RC

Nah, you're just the lone ranger. No really, you think about it before you say something that is completely wrong.:D There is a difference between taking a conservative position and spouting conservative shtick. My impression from reading a limited number of posts is that you lean right, but you're not afraid to use your left hand. (Sorry, had to stretch a bit for that metaphor)

Regards,

D-Ray

doucanoe
01-18-2010, 09:43 PM
Not at all. When you post you have a point and you make it well.

John

Aw, your just say'in that ;)

RC

doucanoe
01-18-2010, 09:50 PM
Nah, you're just the lone ranger. No really, you think about it before you say something that is completely wrong.:D There is a difference between taking a conservative position and spouting conservative shtick. My impression from reading a limited number of posts is that you lean right, but you're not afraid to use your left hand. (Sorry, had to stretch a bit for that metaphor)

Regards,

D-Ray

A yoke and a metaphor... You are on a roll tonight Counselor!

I am Left when it's right and Right when it's right. Or at least I would like to think so. Mostly, I'm just frustrated with the whole thing :D

RC

Writewing
01-18-2010, 09:58 PM
So does this mean I wont get member of the month? I was really looking forward to the parking spot.

doucanoe
01-18-2010, 10:32 PM
So does this mean I wont get member of the month? I was really looking forward to the parking spot.

Ha! I'm not sure how they would even go about selecting a member of the month around this place.

Off topic: Keep posting what you think is relevant. I do. It might not be relevant to some but you can't please everybody. Particularly around here ;)

RC

Writewing
01-18-2010, 10:42 PM
Ha! I'm not sure how they would even go about selecting a member of the month around this place.

Off topic: Keep posting what you think is relevant. I do. It might not be relevant to some but you can't please everybody. Particularly around here ;)

RC

Lucky for me the same people attack me the same way over and over so one trick ponies are not ones I focus on pleasing. But thanks for your understanding of how political opinion forums work as some have not grasped that.:)

Fast_Eddie
01-18-2010, 10:42 PM
If I have to explain you're likely to not grasp it or be worth the effort.

I know your M.O., everyone who doesn't agree with you is an idiot and not worthy of your super brain power....am I getting warmer?

BlueStreak
01-18-2010, 11:27 PM
RC

It certainly wouldn't be by correctness or consensus. Maybe the one who states his/her absurd opinions in the most eloquent or humorous fashion?:rolleyes:

Dave

Writewing
01-18-2010, 11:57 PM
I know your M.O., everyone who doesn't agree with you is an idiot and not worthy of your super brain power....am I getting warmer?

No but your getting better at copy and paste

noonereal
01-19-2010, 07:36 AM

LOL, I don't think anyone is concerned about his "super brain power.":D

Think about it, does anyone fear Sarah's?

noonereal
01-19-2010, 07:39 AM
Lucky for me the same people attack me the same way over and over so one trick ponies are not ones I focus on pleasing. But thanks for your understanding of how political opinion forums work as some have not grasped that.:)

This political forum had always been generally respectful and void of mindless party parroting.

I believe you never learned the value of the term, "when in Rome do as the Romans."

merrylander
01-19-2010, 07:50 AM
LOL, I don't think anyone is concerned about his "super brain power.":D

Think about it, does anyone fear Sarah's?

Speaking of the divine Sarah was it only in the WashPost where she was quoted (I believe it was a direct quote) that she was going on FOX so she could flush out her ideas. A reader agreed that she should flush out her ideas then adopt some new principles which she could then flesh out.:D

BlueStreak
01-19-2010, 08:49 AM
I wish she would flush her ideas, but I suspect some of them are "floaters", they'll stay afloat but they're still crap.

(Was that "mindless party parroting"?)

Dave

merrylander
01-19-2010, 09:02 AM
I wish she would flush her ideas, but I suspect some of them are "floaters", they'll stay afloat but they're still crap.

Dave

Are we'uns gonna have a party? I'm for that.:D

doucanoe
01-19-2010, 09:04 AM

Dave

I would define it as what someone from another party affiliation does when they are bringing up subjects that you would wish to be dropped. ;)

RC

d-ray657
01-19-2010, 09:18 AM
I would define it as what someone from another party affiliation does when they are bringing up subjects that you would wish to be dropped. ;)

RC

I believe that the parroting comes in when a derogatory point is made about a political figure or proposal, but nothing is said to back it up. It is said simply because some one from the "right" side said it.

To that end, we should identify some of the ideas espoused by the resigned governor to see if the criticism stands. I will start by pointing out the hypocrisy of the claims about death panels. There was no evidence to support a claim of death panels, but as Rob pointed out in another thread the "free" market insurance companies make nickel and dime decisions about what treatment is appropriate.

I will also take issue with her all taxes are bad approach. The amount of debt we have accumulated from an unjustified, even illegal, war has strangled the government, but her pandering to the tea party mind-set seeks to eliminate government by starving it.

Regards,

D-Ray

merrylander
01-19-2010, 09:57 AM
I believe that the parroting comes in when a derogatory point is made about a political figure or proposal, but nothing is said to back it up. It is said simply because some one from the "right" side said it.

To that end, we should identify some of the ideas espoused by the resigned governor to see if the criticism stands. I will start by pointing out the hypocrisy of the claims about death panels. There was no evidence to support a claim of death panels, but as Rob pointed out in another thread the "free" market insurance companies make nickel and dime decisions about what treatment is appropriate.

I will also take issue with her all taxes are bad approach. The amount of debt we have accumulated from an unjustified, even illegal, war has strangled the government, but her pandering to the tea party mind-set seeks to eliminate government by starving it.

Regards,

D-Ray

She could afford a no taxes approach what with oil royalties and the fact that AK gets more money from the feds than they put in.