PDA

View Full Version : $549 to hear Palin speak

noonereal
01-26-2010, 06:30 PM
at the Teabagger ball (or whatever it is called)

Would you pay?

finnbow
01-26-2010, 06:35 PM
I'd pay her that much to shut up and move back to her igloo, never to be heard from again.

HatchetJack
01-26-2010, 07:54 PM
I would not walk across the street to hear her speak or anyone else for that
matter. She is good lookin though:D

Sandy G
01-26-2010, 08:09 PM
Nope. But I would gladly take her to shoot my Uzi, if she wanted to. I can learn about all I need to know about someone in 30-60 minutes' worth of shooting...

Fast_Eddie
01-26-2010, 09:06 PM
I'd give a grand if I never had to hear her open her mouth again.

merrylander
01-27-2010, 07:20 AM
I am sure her book is cheaper than that but I would not even buy the book. As for her being good looking, yech.

westgate
01-27-2010, 10:58 AM
As for her being good looking, yech.
i think i'd rather be with anne coulter :o. lesser of 2 evils :p, or not.

sometimes i think coulter is just in it for the $ whilst palin seems to be a 'true believer'.

BlueStreak
01-27-2010, 11:30 AM
I'd give a grand if I never had to hear her open her mouth again.

+1. I hate listening to her for free on my lunch break. She's a lunatic.

Furthermore. I always wonder when people are going to figure out that these talking heads are doing nothing beyond getting rich by selling books and speaking tours? They don't really care about any of us. And no, that's not just a jab at the right, it goes both ways.

Dave

Grumpy
01-27-2010, 11:34 AM
Anyone wanna chip in for a roll of duct tape. I will throw in the first buck.

d-ray657
01-27-2010, 10:03 PM
i think i'd rather be with anne coulter :o. lesser of 2 evils :p, or not.

sometimes i think coulter is just in it for the $ whilst palin seems to be a 'true believer'.

I think Palin is a true believer in the buck. The Governor's job was going to get in the way of her book tour and time on the babblers circuit.

Regards,

D-Ray

noonereal
01-28-2010, 06:53 AM

I think you need new glasses.

The women is quoted as having quite governor of AL to "cash in."
The women is on tape shouting to an aid when asked for an interview, "what's in it for me." Later when no money was offered she refused the interview.

Boreas
01-30-2010, 11:43 AM
Well, after two of the Three Sisty Uglers dropped out people were wondering whether Caribou Barbie was still going to the Nashville Tea In (copyright pending).

"Oh, you betcha I'm going to be there. I'm going to speak there because there are people traveling from many miles away to hear what that tea party movement is all about and what that message is that should be received by our politicians in Washington. I'm honored to get to be there."

John

BlueStreak
01-30-2010, 11:53 AM
I think you need new glasses.

The women is quoted as having quite governor of AL to "cash in."
The women is on tape shouting to an aid when asked for an interview, "what's in it for me." Later when no money was offered she refused the interview.

OMG! Are you suggesting they might not be in it for the "Love of God and Country"? Whoa, my bubble is burst!:rolleyes:

Regards,
Dave

Boreas
01-30-2010, 12:14 PM
OMG! Are you suggesting they might not be in it for the "Love of God and Country"? Whoa, my bubble is burst!:rolleyes:

Regards,
Dave

No, for cod and guntry. Mostly the cod. Good stuff.

But the government better not try to take my guntry.

(Sorry but Speverend Rooner crawled into my head this morning.)

John