PDA

View Full Version : 10 Years Of Failure, Farmers Deceived By GM Corn

djv8ga
01-06-2015, 01:45 PM
Monsanto, GMO seed, loan sharks, and a toxic product in the Philippines.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCuWs8K9-kI

Boreas
01-06-2015, 02:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPRqRjCT_vE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUd9rRSLY4A

BlueStreak
01-06-2015, 03:35 PM
Very nice. Corporate America to the rescue, touching lives around the globe. It's wonderful to watch, isn't it?

Dave

Dondilion
01-06-2015, 04:14 PM
The farmers cannot eat the corn! :(

djv8ga
01-06-2015, 04:35 PM
The farmers cannot eat the corn! :(

I wonder if B.P. have introduced themselves yet. :(

Pio1980
01-06-2015, 10:36 PM
I don't have broadband, any text to this whatever it is?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

merrylander
01-07-2015, 11:51 AM
Monsanto is only concerned with one thing $$$$$$$$$ and they don't care in the least whatever they must do to make the money. High's just up the road from us carries milk where the dairy people refuse to inject their cows with Monsanto's rBST growth hormone. It makes the cows produce more milk but it also makes them susceptible to disease.. Then the cows need more antibiotics a good part of which get carried into the milk. End result is that bacteria become immune to the antibiotics. rBST is banned in most countries.

Many years ago Monsanto ran a lab inside the Mound at Miamisburg Ohio working on the A Bomb. Florence worked there and due to Monsanto's careless handing of radio active materials she was heavily exposed three times. In 1980 the doctors removed a 15 pound tumor along with most of her baby making equipment. They said had they not done it she had only two months to live. The last time DOE called to see if she was still alive they did not tell us that there was a class action suit against Monsanto by employees over this sloppy handling. No doubt because of the extreme clout Monsanto has with our government. I hope they rot in hell - every last one of them.

Pio1980
01-08-2015, 10:37 AM
Monsanto is only concerned with one thing $$$$$$$$$ and they don't care in the least whatever they must do to make the money. High's just up the road from us carries milk where the dairy people refuse to inject their cows with Monsanto's rBST growth hormone. It makes the cows produce more milk but it also makes them susceptible to disease.. Then the cows need more antibiotics a good part of which get carried into the milk. End result is that bacteria become immune to the antibiotics. rBST is banned in most countries.

Many years ago Monsanto ran a lab inside the Mound at Miamisburg Ohio working on the A Bomb. Florence worked there and due to Monsanto's careless handing of radio active materials she was heavily exposed three times. In 1980 the doctors removed a 15 pound tumor along with most of her baby making equipment. They said had they not done it she had only two months to live. The last time DOE called to see if she was still alive they did not tell us that there was a class action suit against Monsanto by employees over this sloppy handling. No doubt because of the extreme clout Monsanto has with our government. I hope they rot in hell - every last one of them.

Monsanto also left their footprint here, and the class action for cancer and birth defects from contamination cases ensued.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk