PDA

View Full Version : Apololgy to Finnbow

elwood127
02-19-2010, 05:32 PM
In a recent thread I accused Finnbow of being a dumbass and suggested he think before spewing. While driving to Park City today and listening to the great bloviator on the radio it dawn on me that I had completely misinterpeted Finnbows point. I mean the exact opposite. Obviously, my desire in labeling him a left wing nut job outweighed my responsibility to read and understand his point. I promise to read and think before responding. And I'm sorry for not allowing you your point of view. I guess that we (I) need to remember that we all think differently and that it is arrogant to think that my point is more valid than another. Sorry man.

finnbow
02-19-2010, 06:10 PM
No problem at all. I don't remember the post in question as I have a thick skin and like to stir it up a bit. I hope I can take it as well as I give it. I have a tendency to play devil's advocate, so I may throw a bombshell here and there that doesn't seem to comport fully with whatever impression you may have of my political ideology. Not to worry, Elwood. You're a very gracious dude and anybody with FZ as an avatar is A-OK in my book. I hope you enjoyed your day at Park City.

Charles
02-19-2010, 08:05 PM
In a recent thread I accused Finnbow of being a dumbass and suggested he think before spewing. While driving to Park City today and listening to the great bloviator on the radio it dawn on me that I had completely misinterpeted Finnbows point. I mean the exact opposite. Obviously, my desire in labeling him a left wing nut job outweighed my responsibility to read and understand his point. I promise to read and think before responding. And I'm sorry for not allowing you your point of view. I guess that we (I) need to remember that we all think differently and that it is arrogant to think that my point is more valid than another. Sorry man.

Well, I'm offended!!!

As the Number One Dumbass here, I don't appreciate others being given the credit which I am due.

Chas

finnbow
02-19-2010, 08:19 PM
Well, I'm offended!!!

As the Number One Dumbass here, I don't appreciate others being given the credit which I am due.

Chas

I think we may have to have a three way thumb wrestling tournament for the distinction of carrying that title. Hell, I'll open it up to Sandy as well.:D