PDA

View Full Version : The 9/11 Vid you havent seen.......

Dude111
07-11-2015, 07:48 PM
www.youtube.com/v/moi-1VstdoU

I made up my mind shortly after the event!! (After researching on my own and not listening to MSM crap)

BlueStreak
07-11-2015, 10:19 PM
Yeah, I know Bush and Cheney are evil bastards, tell me something I don't know. Why is the video quality of surveillance cameras and conspiracy theory videos always so crappy?

Boreas
07-11-2015, 10:24 PM
www.youtube.com/v/moi-1VstdoU

I made up my mind shortly after the event!! (After researching on my own and not listening to MSM crap)

That video is a Rorschach test for the tinfoil hat set.

Pio1980
07-12-2015, 10:40 AM
Someone care to summarize it for those with limited data allowances?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Rajoo
07-12-2015, 10:48 AM

Yes please, my eyesight is not what it used to be. ;)

Boreas
07-12-2015, 11:41 AM
I suspect that the same people who are responsible for the false flag attacks on 9/11 are the ones who took The Dukes of Hazzard off the air.

donquixote99
07-12-2015, 11:43 AM

I looked so you don't have to.

There are bad quality vids claiming to show 'small object,' not airliner, striking Pentagon.

A vid shows the penthouse on WT7 collapsing, just before the fall of the entire building.

An obviously faked-up vid of a plane striking the South WTC tower is shown, with the claim that the faked video was 'all over the media.'

Various top Bush admin people were shown making public statements to the effect that 'no one expected a plane to be used as a missile.' Other things are cited to show people expected it, and that there were warnings of a terrorist attack. Nonetheless, it is claimed that Bush ignored warnings and went on 'one month vacation.'

(I must ask at this point, WTF, I thought the claim is it was an inside job, not terrorists, anyway...)

Finally, the initial video showing the 'pointed white blur' striking the Pentagon is shown again, along with the more-familiar side view of the strike.

Basically, there is zero evidence here, because there is no credible sourcing of anything.

BlueStreak
07-12-2015, 11:50 AM
I suspect that the same people who are responsible for the false flag attacks on 9/11 are the ones who took The Dukes of Hazzard off the air.

Well, you do realize that Bush and Cheney were "really" "Leftist operatives" bent on destroying America and only "real Republicans" can save us.............

Or is it that "the Left" in the form of "Billary" deliberately set up the 9/11 attacks in order to "trick" Bush into going to war? Obviating the need to elect more Republicans to avoid more unnecessary bloodshed.......

These are just two of the idiotic theories I've read. I'm sure it wouldn't be too difficult to find more.

noonereal
07-12-2015, 12:01 PM
Yes please, my eyesight is not what it used to be. ;)

well you better have it fixed because you have a very offensive avatar you are obviously unaware of

Tom Joad
07-12-2015, 12:08 PM
I don't believe 9/11 was an inside job.

However I believe that a whole bunch of people in the Bush Administration, like Dick Cheney, Paul Wolfowitz, Donald Rumsfeld, Bush himself, and quite a few others were absolutely elated that it happened because it gave them the excuse they wanted to invade Iraq.

Oh sure they kept their faces and words somber and serious on the onside, but deep down inside, in places they don't talk about at parties, they were pleased as punch.

mpholland
07-12-2015, 12:23 PM
This is a video of Denise last week, the first time she rode a motorcycle. If you pay attention to her reaction the last couple of seconds, I believe that was about the same reaction Bush and Cheney probably had when they found out about 9/11.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1727888/AK/Denise%20on%20Busa.mp4

Pio1980
07-12-2015, 12:26 PM
well you better have it fixed because you have a very offensive avatar you are obviously unaware of

His avatar is a statement of the Southern Strategy policical alignment. The 'pubs have been pandering the unreconstructed confederate racists since the absorbsion of the Dixiecrat white supremacists into the Republican party.
My avatar is merely a modest illustration of the obvious.

Rajoo
07-12-2015, 05:30 PM

Sorry if it offended you. How about this? :)

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxO1EGja8xh0M-shydTbIQ1HSfcWuSk_SbWsul_Rt1qeJXvCAbJw

noonereal
07-12-2015, 05:49 PM
Sorry if it offended you. How about this? :)

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxO1EGja8xh0M-shydTbIQ1HSfcWuSk_SbWsul_Rt1qeJXvCAbJw

that would be acceptable.

Rajoo
07-12-2015, 06:37 PM
that would be acceptable.

I may keep my avatar till Mississippi changes it's flag. Do you find their flag offensive? Warning: It's a trick question. ;)

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/42/Flag_of_Mississippi.svg/338px-Flag_of_Mississippi.svg.png

Pio1980
07-12-2015, 08:29 PM
I may keep my avatar till Mississippi changes it's flag. Do you find their flag offensive? Warning: It's a trick question. ;)

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/42/Flag_of_Mississippi.svg/338px-Flag_of_Mississippi.svg.png

What would be the trick answer?
Elephant and effluent sound about the same thru murky air.

Grumpy
07-18-2015, 04:40 AM
Yeah, I know Bush and Cheney are evil bastards, tell me something I don't know. Why is the video quality of surveillance cameras and conspiracy theory videos always so crappy?

Because they cannot afford anything better then a playskool camera their parent bought em :p

Dude111
10-16-2015, 01:00 AM
Hehe thats right Grumpy!

What do YOU think about 9/11 mate?? (Dont be afraid to say,please!!)