PDA

View Full Version : Captain Morgan and Taco Bell............................

BlueStreak
02-24-2010, 11:28 AM
Sorry is I offended anyone.

Oh, my head.............

Dave

Fast_Eddie
02-24-2010, 11:33 AM
lol - I thought you were making pretty good points!

Boreas
02-24-2010, 11:36 AM
Sorry is I offended anyone.

Oh, my head.............

Dave

Hah! Now you know why I don't drink any more. ;)

John

BlueStreak
02-24-2010, 11:41 AM
Strawberry Mango Fruitista Freeze and rum. Makes a good cocktail. And if you keep adding more rum as you go along, eventually it's nothing but rum. By then your plastered and doing stupid things on the internet at 3 a.m..

Trust me, I know.

Dave

noonereal
02-24-2010, 12:38 PM
it's all good!:D

finnbow
02-24-2010, 01:10 PM
Too soon old, too late smart.:D

noonereal
02-24-2010, 04:54 PM
Too soon old, too late smart.:D

yes it does appear youth is wasted on the young

BlueStreak
02-24-2010, 11:20 PM
No Cap'n Morgan for me anymore, but I stopped at the Tako-Hell this afternoon right after I went to the dentist. She "drilled" on me, & my mouth was full of shavin's & grit, I had to have SOMETHIN' to wash it down with. Now, I'm home, the novacaine is wearin' thin, & my jaw is sore, & my toofers-molars fit together kinda strange... May have to go back tomorrow for a little more adjusting.

Dentists are a beastly lot..........

Charles
02-25-2010, 06:20 AM
Strawberry Mango Fruitista Freeze and rum. Makes a good cocktail. And if you keep adding more rum as you go along, eventually it's nothing but rum. By then your plastered and doing stupid things on the internet at 3 a.m..

Trust me, I know.

Dave

Never could drink rum or pour anything sweet in my whiskey.

But other than that, you're spot on.

Chas

finnbow
02-25-2010, 08:23 AM

Trust me, I know.

Dave

I take it your were exploring your feminine side and/or listening to Jimmy Buffett while enjoying that fruity concoction.:D