PDA

View Full Version : Homosexuality and rightist mentality......

BlueStreak
07-21-2015, 02:59 PM
https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/homo.html

BlueStreak
07-21-2015, 02:59 PM
It seems the Republican Party share more with the Nazis than meets the eye.

Tom Joad
07-21-2015, 03:18 PM
The fallacy of Godwins law is that sometimes the comparison to Nazism is valid.

BlueStreak
07-21-2015, 04:33 PM
Yes, Gays are a direct threat to America.........

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/scott-walker-i-dont-know-if-people-are-born-gay-or-its-a-choice_55abb15be4b0caf721b30c5b

What a moroon.

bobabode
07-21-2015, 04:35 PM

Indeed.

BlueStreak
07-21-2015, 04:39 PM

Earlier today, I was researching the relationship between the Nazi Party and Labor Unions. Mainly because a relative commented that the Nazis didn't "ban" unions in Germany.

Turns out, he's right. But the facts were still bad news for his point as the Nazis nationalized the labor unions, killed or imprisoned all of the existing labor leaders and replaced them with party members. Shortly thereafter wages were slashed, benefits lost and work rules stricken down.

So, in the end, what is the difference? None that I can see. Whether you ban something or take complete control of something and gut it, makes no difference. It's the same end.

Dave

djv8ga
07-22-2015, 06:59 AM
So, in the end, what is the difference? None that I can see. Whether you ban something or take complete control of something and gut it, makes no difference. It's the same end.

Dave
Sounds like government run healthcare or just soci@lism in general. I think the left would have supported the takeover of private sector unions & making them public sector unions.

Oerets
07-22-2015, 07:22 AM
Sounds like government run healthcare or just soci@lism in general. I think the left would have supported the takeover of private sector unions & making them public sector unions.

Having healthcare should never be luck of the draw in any modern country. I trust the government to deliver good care more then a industry with it seems only profit as an incentive.

If there was a place for any employee to seek redress for unfair treatment, like a union offers. They would not be needed.

But all a union offers is a written contract of work conditions and pay. Much like any officer of a business or someone doing service for you. Such as any plummer auto mechanic electrician hvac ect..makes you sign before services.

On the subject of the right and nazis, I see it in a fringe but powerful voice. One needs to remember just how small of a voice the nazis started with and the results.

Barney

Dondilion
07-22-2015, 07:46 AM
Both the right and the left try to tar each other with Nazi tags. It is easy to do
so since Hitler dictatorship was not in the mold of the self enrichment type.

icenine
07-22-2015, 09:11 AM
Earlier today, I was researching the relationship between the Nazi Party and Labor Unions. Mainly because a relative commented that the Nazis didn't "ban" unions in Germany.

Turns out, he's right. But the facts were still bad news for his point as the Nazis nationalized the labor unions, killed or imprisoned all of the existing labor leaders and replaced them with party members. Shortly thereafter wages were slashed, benefits lost and work rules stricken down.

Dave

You are correct Dave but to the right wing caveman mind they still were not banned:rolleyes:

It is like the GOP in red states trying to keep minorities from voting and using the term voter fraud legislation instead of Jim Crow.

Pio1980
07-22-2015, 10:17 AM

Depends on who does it how and where. It works great in places where it's not corrupted. Of course corruption never happens in our for profit health care system and everyone is taken care of. The envy of the world.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

merrylander
07-22-2015, 11:30 AM
Well you thought wrong, just look up the life expectancy figures for USA vs Industrialized countries.:)