PDA

View Full Version : Mexican Politician Says Homeless People Should Be Put Down By Lethal Injection

djv8ga
09-29-2015, 08:36 PM
Mexico is a sewer. http://news.yahoo.com/politician-says-homeless-people-should-be-put-down-133101383.html

Boreas
09-29-2015, 08:42 PM
Mexico is a sewer. http://news.yahoo.com/politician-says-homeless-people-should-be-put-down-133101383.html

Yeah, we should fucking nuke the place.

djv8ga
09-29-2015, 08:44 PM
Yeah, we should fucking nuke the place.
You would get the crap raped out of you down there. :rolleyes:

bobabode
09-29-2015, 08:49 PM

Arizona is worse.

finnbow
09-29-2015, 09:03 PM
Seņora Machorro is just the type that the GOP would like to have to do Hispanic outreach for them in this country. She'd be the first on the list to come through The Donald's huge beautiful gate in his fantastic, Mexican-financed border wall.

djv8ga
09-29-2015, 09:05 PM
Seņora Machorro is just the type that the GOP would like to have to do Hispanic outreach for them in this country. She'd be the first on the list to come through The Donald's huge beautiful gate in his fantastic, Mexican-financed border wall.
She's a so************************t. She would get elected in cesspools like Costa Mesa, Ca.

bobabode
09-29-2015, 09:18 PM
She's a so************************t. She would get elected in cesspools like Costa Mesa, Ca.

Are you confused, dude? :confused: Finn lives in Maryland and I can attest to the fact that my town,Costa Mesa, is run by rabid teabaggers. In fact all of Orange county is overrun with Reagan's mutant children of the corn. :rolleyes:

BlueStreak
09-29-2015, 10:25 PM
Didn't The Donald claim Mexico was "dumping" here?

If that's true, then what's up with this euthanasia stuff?

BlueStreak
09-29-2015, 10:29 PM

She'll probably become their next "strong leader" to admire, along with Asshead of Syria, Putin and Ahmadinejad, (For his stance on gays.). Murdering the homeless squares up fine with their pro-life agenda.;)

Pio1980
09-29-2015, 10:37 PM
She'll probably become their next "strong leader" to admire, along with Putin and Ahmadinejad, (For his stance on gays.). Murdering the homeless squares up fine with their pro-life agenda.;)

Don't forget Asshead of Syria.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Boreas
09-29-2015, 10:39 PM
She alleged that killing beggars was already going on unofficially, and added that the local psychiatric hospital, El Batan, often just deposited patients deemed “un-aggressive” in the middle of the motorways at night, where they are killed by cars but also cause accidents that put others at risk.

Hell, that goes on here.

BlueStreak
09-30-2015, 01:54 AM
Don't forget Asshead of Syria.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Thanks for pointing out my lapse. Corrected.

BlueStreak
09-30-2015, 01:56 AM
Hell, that goes on here.

What was the name of that mental institution in LA that simply opened the doors and loosed the patients into the street when the funding ran out?