PDA

View Full Version : Netanyahu: Not Hitler but the Mufti.

Dondilion
10-21-2015, 08:59 AM
Netanyahu: The Grand Mufti Al-Husseini was the central figure in the final solution. Hitler wanted only to expel the Jews. The Mufti convinced him to burn them.

http://news.yahoo.com/netanyahu-causes-uproar-linking-palestinians-holocaust-101756502.html

donquixote99
10-21-2015, 09:13 AM
This is just as false as the stories the Islamics tell about Jews, exists for the same sorts of reasons, and is evil in exactly the same way.

Dondilion
10-21-2015, 09:33 AM
This is just as false as the stories the Islamics tell about Jews, exists for the same sorts of reasons, and is evil in exactly the same way.

I hope Ben Carson gets back his licenses. He merely stated that if the Germans were armed it would have been much harder for Hitler to carry out his evil deeds.

Netanyahu has somewhat reprieved Hitler; Hitler did not intended to execute the final solution, but unfortunately fell under the influence of the evil Mufti.

donquixote99
10-21-2015, 10:14 AM
Silly Dr. Carson and his precious licenses concern me little.

The possible rehabilitation of Hitler concerns me little.

The telling of historical lies to stir up hatred of the Palestinians among the Jews? That appalls me a lot.

Dondilion
10-21-2015, 10:24 AM
The telling of historical lies to stir up hatred of the Palestinians among the Jews? That appalls me a lot.:

It is an appalling picture of Netanyahu.

HarmanKardon
10-23-2015, 02:07 AM
The telling of historical lies to stir up hatred of the Palestinians among the Jews? That appalls me a lot.

It is typical of Netanyahu. He is a hatred-addict. And this makes the conflict down there a neverending story.