Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Conspiracy theory corner (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   december 21, 2012..... the end of the world? (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=2242)

stereorob2.0 01-26-2011 08:34 PM

december 21, 2012..... the end of the world?

so what do you guys think, new world order deathcapms? anti-christs? police state? or will it be a a-bomb from north korea or something? will we get slammed by a comit? or do you think its just another "Y2K" type panic?

all i know i shure hope the world DOSE NOT end in 2012. cause that would suck.

finnbow 01-26-2011 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stereorob2.0 (Post 52924)
so what do you guys think, new world order deathcapms? anti-christs? police state? or will it be a a-bomb from north korea or something? will we get slammed by a comit? or do you think its just another "Y2K" type panic?

I think we'll be fine. I've never trusted Mayans or their myths.

whell 01-26-2011 09:14 PM

Since the movie sucked, I hope the actual day is more exciting.

noonereal 01-26-2011 10:12 PM

it's about as relevant as what Nostradamus wrote although it is very specific

in contrast

hillbilly 01-27-2011 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stereorob2.0 (Post 52924)

I may get bit'n the ass for this but being you live in the south it'd be my guess you've surely heard the same story that I grew up hearing.

Short version, lemmie try to explain it to ya. OK, from what every southerner I know understands is '' that the rapture comes First ( And He Shall Come Like A Thief In The Night ) .. then there'll be SEVEN years of tribulation for those left behind .. Before the world is destroyed by fire ''.

OK, IMO, that tells me that in ANY point in time that the rapture has not yet happened there'll be seven years left. And being he'll come like a thief in the night tells me that we cannot predict when the rapture will take place.

The world will not end next year, .. unless the teaching down here has been taught wrong .. and I sure don't wanna question any of my southern friends about thayut. I could get Re-Babtised and held under for to long. ;)

stereorob2.0 01-27-2011 01:53 AM

well hillbilly, good point, i too have heard that story, and i am a old school down south florida cracker good ol boy, but im not a baptist, if that story is true, the anti-christ has to reighn for 7 years, and i dont agree with obama but i really dont think he is the son of satan lol, so the anti-christ and the mark of the beast has to happen. and lets hope to god the rapture hasnt happend yet. but whos to say it hasnt? i beleive anything is possible.

stereorob2.0 01-27-2011 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whell (Post 52926)
Since the movie sucked, I hope the actual day is more exciting.

couldnt agree more! the movie was PAINFULLY sucky, but you gotta admit, the special effects were cool :)

hillbilly 01-27-2011 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stereorob2.0 (Post 52938)
well hillbilly, good point, i too have heard that story, and i am a old school down south florida cracker good ol boy, but im not a baptist, if that story is true, the anti-christ has to reighn for 7 years, and i dont agree with obama but i really dont think he is the son of satan lol, so the anti-christ and the mark of the beast has to happen. and lets hope to god the rapture hasnt happend yet. but whos to say it hasnt? i beleive anything is possible.

It hasn't happened yet. There is still alot of good people left in this world and they are counted for. After the rapture, they won't be here. I hope I'm not one of the many that out of nowhere look over their shoulder or wake up one morning to find them missing. :)

Charles 01-27-2011 06:05 AM

OMG, we're all gonna die!!!

Chas

noonereal 01-27-2011 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charles (Post 52947)
OMG, we're all gonna die!!!

Chas

not for nothing Chas I already suspected that, even before this thread