Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Current events (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   mass murderer set free (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=296)

stereocuuple 08-20-2009 11:44 AM

mass murderer set free

scotts release killer of inocents to return to lybia to die of prostate cancer.
he should have died years ago from a scottish bullit IMHO!

eric

stereocuuple 08-20-2009 05:41 PM

what did obama realy think the lybians would do when this motherfucking monster came home. obama is a fool and owes the families of the victums an appology. once again he has shown the american public he has no idea how to lead this nation. we are going to reap the whrilwind with this idiot in the whitehouse

eric

noonereal 08-20-2009 07:21 PM

what are you talking about Eric?

stereocuuple 08-20-2009 07:37 PM

the pan am 103 murdreer set free check out cbs news .com

noonereal 08-20-2009 08:12 PM

yes I know but what does that have to do with obama????

Charles 08-20-2009 08:32 PM

You can't blame Obama for this.

Chas

noonereal 08-20-2009 08:50 PM

maybe he has a points lets see what eric means

stereocuuple 08-20-2009 08:56 PM

the president speaks for the american pepole abroad. on the cbs eve. news he stated that he asked the libyan gov. to place him under house arrest.
i find it hard to belive that any thinkimg person would expect them to do this.
as our leader the president should have made a strong international statement
condeming his release. then he could have put real pressure on the scotts to keep him in prison i dont care how sick he was. this man placed the bomb on the plane and just walked away killing 259 pepole including many americans.
our nations leader owed it to every family of the victums to do every thing in his power to stop this. if he could not then he shoule have him bruoght here to stand trial im not sure but i think that pan am jet might have been cosidered us soil. he served roughly 10 days per person he killed and our president dose nothing whata fucking joke. the 911 atacks were simple acts of war not terrorisim they struck only millatary , financial , and political targets the lockerby bombing was pure murder of civilians the real tragedy
is that for the suffering he caused he will spern the rest of his days as a hereo in the arms of his family and countrymen a option his victums will never have.

Twodogs 08-20-2009 09:02 PM

I believe the whitehouse put out a statement saying they were "deeply disapointed" with the release. Different countries have different ideas of justice I guess. I hope he suffers some before he meets his maker to explain.

stereocuuple 08-20-2009 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charles (Post 4317)
You can't blame Obama for this.

Chas

i assure you that i dont blame him for this. i am however very angry as to the level of his response.