Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Current events (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   So (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=10224)

CarlV 02-14-2016 10:58 AM

So

What I am thinking about with morning coffee.
If the pinheads get their way and their FBI makes it so Hillary can't run does America's Dad, Joe Biden, step in?
Could the Dems get rid of that idiot that cost them elections, Wasserman Shultz, and make the corrupt morons like Mitchie look so bad obstructing the process of a new SC justice that no independent votes GOP?

Carl

Rajoo 02-14-2016 11:11 AM

I think DWS should resign and become Hillary's campaign manager so they can both go up in flames together. And I don't think Biden has the charisma nor the energy to captivate the Democrats and Independents at such a short notice.

BTW, the album 'So' is one of my favorites. :)

Rex E. 02-14-2016 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarlV (Post 301813)
What I am thinking about with morning coffee.
If the pinheads get their way and their FBI makes it so Hillary can't run does America's Dad, Joe Biden, step in?
Could the Dems get rid of that idiot that cost them elections, Wasserman Shultz, and make the corrupt morons like Mitchie look so bad obstructing the process of a new SC justice that no independent votes GOP?

Carl

Opens the door for Sen Warren to step in and take the election in a landslide....

Tom Joad 02-14-2016 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rex E. (Post 301825)
Opens the door for Sen Warren to step in and take the election in a landslide....

Elizabeth Warren is the only candidate that could get me to switch away from Bernie.

Rex E. 02-14-2016 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Joad (Post 301829)
Elizabeth Warren is the only candidate that could get me to switch away from Bernie.

With Bernie as her VP it will be a landslide unlike the country has seen before.

CarlV 02-14-2016 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rex E. (Post 301825)

That would happen if she did toss her name in the basket, but I think Biden would too.

Carl

Rex E. 02-14-2016 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarlV (Post 301831)
That would happen if she did toss her name in the basket, but I think Biden would too.

Carl

I still think she's stayed out to not compete for the female vote with Clinton. If Clinton is out it solves that problem.

Biden may jump in but he'd have to know that if Warren steps in there is no chance for any other candidate no matter party affiliation.....

Rajoo 02-14-2016 11:49 AM

Please indict Hillary please for the good of the country. :)

Pio1980 02-14-2016 11:50 AM

The election was Hillz' to lose, and she may just pull it off

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Boreas 02-14-2016 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rex E. (Post 301830)
With Bernie as her VP it will be a landslide unlike the country has seen before.

I think that would be far too scary for most people but I'd love it!