Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Hello Again.. (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=10609)

MrPots 05-18-2016 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flacaltenn (Post 314887)
It's become abundantly clear that only 4 people actually RUN Congress. You cannot requisition a pencil or take a pee without those 4 party bosses. They control the dialogue, the legislation, the funding and and assignments. Cross them and you will be working out of a broom closet and facing a FUNDED competitor in your next re-election bid..

I believe the 2 parties are well capable of working for THEMSELVES. and they have a very low opinion of voters.

Welcome, another Tennessee guy huh?

BlueStreak 05-18-2016 08:53 AM

Hi Flac!

I'm hoping there is some freak accident that takes out both Hillary and the Spoiled Trust Fund Baby, leaving the presidency to Bernie.

nailer 05-18-2016 01:11 PM

If The Man didn't own the Democratic Party, Bernie would be the man and our next President.

Boreas 05-18-2016 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nailer (Post 314974)
If The Man didn't own the Democratic Party, Bernie would be the man and our next President.

That should be obvious to everyone by now. The fact that so many Clinton supporters are so dismissive of the objections and concerns of Bernie's supporters is clear evidence of their willful blindness..... at best.

flacaltenn 05-18-2016 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueStreak (Post 314950)
Hi Flac!

I'm hoping there is some freak accident that takes out both Hillary and the Spoiled Trust Fund Baby, leaving the presidency to Bernie.

That's a hopeful attitude. I think most of the party carnage is gonna be in Philly. More "voice votes" from the floor being ignored. Lots of platform construction accidents -- should be exciting.

I love me an honest So************************t.. Not 1/2 a party HIDING from that label..

;)

flacaltenn 05-18-2016 02:54 PM

OMG ---- site S/W STILL censors the S-Word. That's hysterical. Wait til Bernie finds out !!

flacaltenn 05-18-2016 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPots (Post 314947)
Welcome, another Tennessee guy huh?

Yup. We love Hillbilly Hollywood south of Nashville. We were desperate to get the funk out of Silicon Valley and picked this area from a lot of others. That and I traveled to most of the SEC away games when I was in Grad Sch at Florida. I remember loving the scenery and the housing around Knoxville and Nashville..

MrPots 05-18-2016 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flacaltenn (Post 315007)
Yup. We love Hillbilly Hollywood south of Nashville. We were desperate to get the funk out of Silicon Valley and picked this area from a lot of others. That and I traveled to most of the SEC away games when I was in Grad Sch at Florida. I remember loving the scenery and the housing around Knoxville and Nashville..

I had to get the funk outta Kansas. Nice to meet ya.