Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Conspiracy theory corner (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   More WaPo Fake News (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=11483)

finnbow 02-17-2017 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whell (Post 348234)
The issue appears to be that the media is simply lazy about sourcing. Used to be that they'd at least call someone and ask "Hey, we're going to run with this story. Do you want to go on record before we do?" The AP apparently didn't bother with that when they ran with the "national guard" story.

Sean Spicer is more credible than the Associated Press? I guess that rambling clusterf*ck of a press conference had its desired affect on you and other in Trump's gullible base - real news is fake and Trump's lies are true.

Quote:

Originally Posted by whell (Post 348236)
You're the one in full melt-down mode, but I'm the "snowflake"? LOL! You really have completely lost your mind.

If you can appropriate the term "fake news," I can appropriate "snowflake," snowflake. You melt down when you read real news items unfavorable to your dear Trumpenfuhrer. Get used to it, snowflake. It's going to continue.

merrylander 02-17-2017 01:19 PM

Trump does not have any character to assassinate.

whell 02-17-2017 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finnbow (Post 348247)
If you can appropriate the term "fake news," I can appropriate "snowflake," snowflake. You melt down when you read real news items unfavorable to your dear Trumpenfuhrer. Get used to it, snowflake. It's going to continue.

Uhhhh.....OK. :rolleyes:

By the way, I haven't melted down yet. I've lived though news about goofy wars, interns below president's desks, shovel - ready jobs that didn't exist, liking my healthcare but not being able to keep it, Clinton whoppers of the day each and every day, etc, and I'm still smiling and not dropping F-bombs on internet chat boards.

So, yeah, I'm just fine. Wish you could say the same. :p

whell 02-17-2017 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finnbow (Post 348247)
Sean Spicer is more credible than the Associated Press?

Its not like it would require a quantum leap for anyone or anything to be more credible than the AP. My 11 year olds are probably more credible than the AP.

finnbow 02-17-2017 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whell (Post 348262)
Its not like it would require a quantum leap for anyone or anything to be more credible than the AP. My 11 year olds are probably more credible than the AP.

As I said, der Trumpenfuhrer's press conference worked on you just as planned. You now believe incorrigible liars such as Trump, Spicer, and Conway more readily than fact-based journalism. Congratulations, your indoctrination is complete. You should be very proud.:rolleyes:

CarlV 02-17-2017 04:48 PM

I think that fine Michigan leaded water is taking effect of whell.

Carl

whell 02-17-2017 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finnbow (Post 348282)
As I said, der Trumpenfuhrer's press conference worked on you just as planned. You now believe incorrigible liars such as Trump, Spicer, and Conway more readily than fact-based journalism. Congratulations, your indoctrination is complete. You should be very proud.:rolleyes:

Well, that's one opinion. Not that it matters, but its an opinion. A spacey, hysteria - inspired opinion from someone who's lost his mind, but its an opinion. :rolleyes:

d-ray657 02-17-2017 05:27 PM

It appears that this forum has been inundated by fake posts by shills for their Dear Leader.

Tom Joad 02-17-2017 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d-ray657 (Post 348298)
It appears that this forum has been inundated by fake posts by shills for their Dear Leader.

You label anyone that doesn't agree with you as a troll. :rolleyes:

finnbow 02-17-2017 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whell (Post 348294)
Well, that's one opinion. Not that it matters, but its an opinion. A spacey, hysteria - inspired opinion from someone who's lost his mind, but its an opinion. :rolleyes:

You said it yourself. You'd prefer to get the news through the eyes of an 11 year old rather than the AP. No wonder you like Trump. He speaks to you like you're a 4th grader.