Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Just my feckin' luck. (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=13358)

bobabode 05-31-2021 08:55 PM

Just my feckin' luck.

Lower back surgery has developed a staph infection at the incision site. Returned to the hospital on Friday and currently undergoing some varied antibiotic treatments. Might have to have additional surgery.

Yay. Ain't life grand? :p

Dondilion 05-31-2021 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobabode (Post 400631)
Lower back surgery has developed a staph infection at the incision site. Returned to the hospital on Friday and currently undergoing some varied antibiotic treatments. Might have to have additional surgery.

Sorry about that. Hoping for the best. Do not give in to dispair.

Oerets 06-01-2021 06:35 AM

Take care and mend up.

Feel the meds will do the job.

barbara 06-01-2021 09:10 AM

Hoping for a speedy recovery. Take care.

Rajoo 06-01-2021 09:38 AM

Best of luck Bob and wishing you a speedy recovery. Take care.

donquixote99 06-01-2021 11:41 AM

Dang, I get pissed anymore if I get the sniffles. You must have been seething! Heal up, you'll feel better!

BlueStreak 06-02-2021 12:00 AM

Quote:

Isn't gettin' old a blast? I had knee surgery, followed by Covid-19 and topped off with a TIA stroke. Yee Haw!

Anyhow............ You got this, man!

Mark B 06-02-2021 12:33 AM

Quote:

Sorry to hear that. Get well soon.

bobabode 06-02-2021 01:26 PM

Thanks everyone, I truly appreciate it. At least it isn't the MRSA infection.

Still here in the hospital, a relic of the 1960s with settling floors and all the craptastic building flaws of that era and it isn't fully unionized, dirty, rotten bastards! They oughta knock this shytehole down and replace it a gleaming new tower named after Biden or Harris, better yet call it the FDR Memorial here in the center of reichwing Orange County, Ca. ;)

Oerets 06-02-2021 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobabode (Post 400655)
Thanks everyone, I truly appreciate it. At least it isn't the MRSA infection.

Still here in the hospital, a relic of the 1960s with settling floors and all the craptastic building flaws of that era and it isn't fully unionized, dirty, rotten bastards! They oughta knock this shytehole down and replace it a gleaming new tower named after Biden or Harris, better yet call it the FDR Memorial here in the center of reichwing Orange County, Ca. ;)

Hope you get out soon.