Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Politics (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Why Can't You Just Go Back To The Shithole You Came From? (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=12194)

Ike Bana 01-11-2018 05:34 PM

Why Can't You Just Go Back To The Shithole You Came From?

Yep...this is how the banned list was developed. If Donald thinks the country is a shithole, it goes on the list.

"Why are we having all these people from shithole
countries come here?” - President Donald Trump, January 11, 2018.

Quote:

President Trump grew frustrated with lawmakers Thursday in the Oval Office when they floated restoring protections for immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador and African countries as part of a bipartisan immigration deal, according to two people briefed on the meeting.

“Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” Trump said, according to these people, referring to African countries and Haiti. He then suggested that the United States should instead bring more people from countries like Norway, whose prime minister he met Wednesday.
I'm wondering why we are having this president coming from a shithole gene pool?

And this is the kind of guy that whell and zero want in the boss's chair.

Ike Bana 01-11-2018 05:50 PM

And then we have the response from White House spokesmoron Raj Shah.
Quote:

“Certain Washington politicians choose to fight for foreign countries, but President Trump will always fight for the American people,” spokesman Raj Shah said in a statement issued after The Washington Post first reported Trump’s remarks.
Is Raj really so fucked up in the head that he doesn't understand that as far as Donald is concerned, Raj's parents came here from one of those shithole countries? Raj...do you really not get what a complete whore you are?

finnbow 01-11-2018 08:00 PM

Ann Coulter got all hot and sweaty when she heard Trump's tough talk:

Conservative author Ann Coulter fawned over President Trump after he reportedly referred to Haiti, El Savaldor, and multiple African nations as “shithole countries” in a meeting with lawmakers Thursday.

"He's trying to win me back," Coulter tweeted about the president's remarks.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/an...rticle/2645695

bobabode 01-11-2018 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finnbow (Post 366100)
Ann Coulter got all hot and sweaty when she heard Trump's tough talk:

Conservative author Ann Coulter fawned over President Trump after he reportedly referred to Haiti, El Savaldor, and multiple African nations as “shithole countries” in a meeting with lawmakers Thursday.

"He's trying to win me back," Coulter tweeted about the president's remarks.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/an...rticle/2645695

I think I'm going barf. Just yesterday she was ready to bury one of her nine inch spiked heels in Big Daddy Trump's forehead for talking to DiFi. She must've run out of whatever skank drug she uses to get her rocks off. :rolleyes:

finnbow 01-11-2018 08:28 PM

http://thehill.com/sites/default/fil...?itok=EfbJ3thy

Rajoo 01-11-2018 08:29 PM

Perhaps Ann Coulter is auditioning for President Ivanka Kushner's chief strategist. ;)

finnbow 01-11-2018 08:29 PM

Fox News clown defends Trump's comments:

Fox News host Jesse Watters defended President Trump's reported remark calling Haiti and some African nations "shithole countries" Thursday, arguing that the "forgotten men and women" who make up the president's base would approve of the remark.

On Fox News's "The Five," Watters fought back against criticism from Democrats and some Republicans over Trump's remark, which some have deemed racist and offensive to immigrants from those nations.

"This is how the forgotten men and women of America talk at the bar," Watters told his co-hosts.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...-forgotten-men

ZeroJunk 01-11-2018 08:46 PM

I actually agree with Trump. And, I suspect all of his base and more does.
Probably not a very good way to put it.

But, why don't you answer the question.

Why do we need a bunch of people from shit hole countries ?

You can't answer the question because the answer is we don't.

So, you go to the lefty position for everything. Homophobe, racist, misogynist .

Blah, blah, blah

Chicks 01-11-2018 11:25 PM

Vicente Fox Quesada
@VicenteFoxQue
.@realDonaldTrump, your mouth is the foulest shithole in the world. With what authority do you proclaim who’s welcome in America and who’s not. America’s greatness is built on diversity, or have you forgotten your immigrant background, Donald?
2:46 PM · Jan 11, 2018

Chicks 01-11-2018 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroJunk (Post 366110)
I actually agree with Trump.

Which Trump do you agree with, moron? This one?

In September 2016, then-candidate Donald Trump promised to be a "champion" for Haitian-Americans.

"I'm running to be president of all Americans, that's everybody, and whether you vote for me or don't vote for me, I really want to be your greatest champion and I will be your champion," Trump told a small group of Haitian-Americans in Miami.
He added: "The Haitian people deserve better. That is what I intend to give them. I will give them better."

This is the lying SOB you support? You worthless piece of shit.

Wasillaguy 01-11-2018 11:39 PM

Look who else is a bigoted racist shit for brains-

02-27-2015, 10:55 AM

I like hipsters for their fondness for art and live music. But damn'it, everywhere****
they go a horde of real estate speculators follow them. :mad:

Even in Detroit. The problem is that so many of these "hipsters" are just dope head party animals that really don't contribute much after Mom and Dad cut off the cash flow. Any positive effect they have on a blighted community is temporary at best. Remember; They are there because they think it's "hip" to live in a blighted shithole. They're slumming. And when they leave, they pretty much leave it the way they found it, or even worse.:(

Dave

donquixote99 01-12-2018 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroJunk (Post 366110)
I actually agree with Trump. And, I suspect all of his base and more does.
Probably not a very good way to put it.

But, why don't you answer the question.

Why do we need a bunch of people from shit hole countries ?

You can't answer the question because the answer is we don't.

So, you go to the lefty position for everything. Homophobe, racist, misogynist .

Blah, blah, blah

Blah blah blah because you are homophobe, racist, and misogynist. Of course you think such issues to be just noise.

We need the people from everywhere because we need to be the kind of people who welcome people from everywhere. Not that you will get it. Not in million years.

ZeroJunk 01-12-2018 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by donquixote99 (Post 366126)
Blah blah blah because you are homophobe, racist, and misogynist. Of course you think such issues to be just noise.

We need the people from everywhere because we need to be the kind of people who welcome people from everywhere. Not that you will get it. Not in million years.

Maybe they should try to become something besides shit holes if they don't want to be referred to as shit holes.

ZeroJunk 01-12-2018 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chicks (Post 366116)

In September 2016, then-candidate Donald Trump promised to be a "champion" for Haitian-Americans.

"I'm running to be president of all Americans, that's everybody, and whether you vote for me or don't vote for me, I really want to be your greatest champion and I will be your champion," Trump told a small group of Haitian-Americans in Miami.
He added: "The Haitian people deserve better. That is what I intend to give them. I will give them better."

Haiti was one of the richest countries in the western hemisphere. Then they killed all the white people who did not flee. Now , they are the poorest country in the world.

Yeah, we really need some of them.

Oerets 01-12-2018 06:40 AM

A lot a white sheet cross burning wearing wanna be's coming out of the closet it so seems.

Barney

HarmanKardon 01-12-2018 06:59 AM

The White House has become the anus of the political world with a stinky orange furuncle on it.

The most embarrassing thing is that the American people get more and more used to Trump's diction, and the political comments it transfers anyway. Some slight indignation about it at CNN and the social networks, some more or less funny cartoons here and there, that's all.

Tomorrow is another Trump day, the shithole will be already history, and this is how the story goes on for the next seven years.

I can't eat as much as I would like to vomit.

barbara 01-12-2018 09:19 AM

He will not be in office for the next seven years. The Russians will be mad at him because he cannot deliver to them what they want and they will not help him win another election.

Dondilion 01-12-2018 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroJunk (Post 366127)
Maybe they should try to become something besides shit holes if they don't want to be referred to as shit holes.

In Brooklyn, the Haitians seem to be well represented in the health profession at all levels.

They and the Chinese invest a lot in education which appears to work for them.

ZeroJunk 01-12-2018 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dondilion (Post 366144)
In Brooklyn, the Haitians seem to be well represented in the health profession at all levels.

They and the Chinese invest a lot in education which appears to work for them.

There are talented people in every place on Earth. And, that is what immigration needs to be based on. Not some diversity bull shit.

finnbow 01-12-2018 10:09 AM

Scandanavian Response to Lyin' Donnie Dotard

“Of course people from #Norway would love to move to a country where people are far more likely to be shot, live in poverty, get no healthcare because they’re poor, get no paid parental leave or subsidized daycare and see fewer women in political power. #Shithole”

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-u...-idUSKBN1F11QK

Chicks 01-12-2018 10:18 AM

The Nordic country, one of the richest in the world by GDP per capita, was last year named the happiest nation on the planet and is known for a cradle-to-grave welfare state funded in part by large reserves of oil and natural gas.

Yeah, social*sm is such a nasty thing, lol.

Dondilion 01-12-2018 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroJunk (Post 366145)
There are talented people in every place on Earth. And, that is what immigration needs to be based on. Not some diversity bull shit.

OK. Then it might be skewed to Asians...Koreans, Chinese, Vietnamese, Indians.

finnbow 01-12-2018 10:34 AM

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Ambassador to Panama John Feeley, a career diplomat and former Marine Corps helicopter pilot, has resigned, telling the State Department he no longer feels able to serve President Donald Trump.

“As a junior foreign service officer, I signed an oath to serve faithfully the president and his administration in an apolitical fashion, even when I might not agree with certain policies. My instructors made clear that if I believed I could not do that, I would be honor bound to resign. That time has come,” Feeley said, according to an excerpt of his resignation letter read to Reuters.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1F1227

Chicks 01-12-2018 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finnbow (Post 366149)
[I]WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Ambassador to Panama John Feeley, a career diplomat and former Marine Corps helicopter pilot, has resigned, telling the State Department he no longer feels able to serve President Donald Trump.

Whell: “Damn lefties!” :)

Chicks 01-12-2018 11:38 AM

Donny is doing his default defense this morning, lying about it. I hope someone taped it. F’ing lying pig.

nailer 01-12-2018 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chicks (Post 366116)

I'm pretty sure he was addressing the Haitian-American voters, not Haitian residents. While what the President said was politically incorrect (which his base loves), lots of people do indeed emigrate to the US to escape a miserable existence.

finnbow 01-12-2018 12:18 PM

Now, (Republican) Senators Perdue and Cotton both say that they "cannot recall" Trump making his racist statements. Profiles in courage, indeed.

Oerets 01-12-2018 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finnbow (Post 366162)
Now, (Republican) Senators Perdue and Cotton both say that they "cannot recall" Trump making his racist statements. Profiles in courage, indeed.

Didn't deny Mr Trump said it, just don't remember. How convenient that is for them.

Barney

finnbow 01-12-2018 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oerets (Post 366164)
Didn't deny Mr Trump said it, just don't remember. How convenient that is for them.

Barney

Lindsey Graham remembered them and told fellow Senator Tim Scott about them.

U.S. Sen. Tim Scott said he talked to fellow South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham about hearing President Donald Trump's "shithole countries" comment and Graham confirmed to him the president said it.

Graham, Scott said, told him the reported comments are “basically accurate.”

https://www.postandcourier.com/polit...50e17b81f.html

whell 01-12-2018 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finnbow (Post 366149)
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Ambassador to Panama John Feeley, a career diplomat and former Marine Corps helicopter pilot, has resigned, telling the State Department he no longer feels able to serve President Donald Trump.

“As a junior foreign service officer, I signed an oath to serve faithfully the president and his administration in an apolitical fashion, even when I might not agree with certain policies. My instructors made clear that if I believed I could not do that, I would be honor bound to resign. That time has come,” Feeley said, according to an excerpt of his resignation letter read to Reuters.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1F1227

Speaking to reporters, Under Secretary of State Steve Goldstein said he was aware of Feeley’s planned departure on Thursday morning, before Trump’s alleged use of the vulgar term, and said the ambassador was leaving for “personal reasons.”

The Trump administration has taken a tougher stance on immigration from Latin America, most notably with moves to expel hundreds of thousands of immigrants from El Salvador, Haiti and Nicaragua who benefited from temporary protection status after natural disasters.

The "protection from natural disasters" was supposed to be temporary, as noted above. For example, the earthquake in Haiti that this immigration order was pursuant to was in 2010. How much longer SHOULD it be required to remain in place?

The temporary order for El Salvador goes all the way back to 2001 following an earthquake there. How much longer SHOULD it be required to remain in place.

Temporary means temporary. It should not create an open ended invitation to enter a country and remain there indefinitely. If the Ambassador disagrees, fine. He needs to go find another line of work.

whell 01-12-2018 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chicks (Post 366154)
Whell: “Damn lefties!” :)

Nope. Snowflakes is the better term. Hypocrites would also apply.

finnbow 01-12-2018 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whell (Post 366167)

Those who object to overt racism from your Dear Leader are snowflakes, eh? If that's what you believe, you're as vile as disgusting as Lying Donnie Dotard is.

ZeroJunk 01-12-2018 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finnbow (Post 366169)
Those who object to overt racism from your Dear Leader are snowflakes, eh? If that's what you believe, you're as vile as disgusting as Lying Donnie Dotard is.

So, you are saying that race is the reason they are shit holes ?

JJIII 01-12-2018 02:51 PM

Lol!

"Lying Donnie Dotard"

How much longer are these pseudonyms going to get?

We are in danger of using up all of Grumpy's space!

:D

Wasillaguy 01-12-2018 02:57 PM

No one listens to the boy who cried wolf, he's lied too many times in the past.

2/20/11 Durbin lies on Fox- "Social security does not add one penny to the deficit"

11/6/12
Durbin claims during the Senate Appropriations Commitee’s hearing on the defense budget, are patently false. No, the base defense budget had not grown by 73% since “the last time we were in balance” (that would be FY2001); domestic discretionary spending had not remained “essentially the same”; and entitlements had not grown by a mere “37%”. In fact, since FY2001, the core defense budget had grown by only 25.7%, while entitlements had grown, in constant FY2005 dollars, by 61.28% and domestic discretionary spending had grown by 43% – a far cry from the virtually no growth that Durbin claimed. (The source: OMB Historical Table #8.2.) As of FY2012, the OMB estimated that entitlements had grown by $809 bn since FY2001, i.e. by 74%.

Sept. 2013, Durbin, speaking on the Senate floor-
“I’ve had a situation in my family — a child — who had serious physical problems, who could not have qualified but for group health insurance available to me as a member of Congress,” Durbin said in response to a pointed question to Republican Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas.
“If I had gone on the open market to buy a policy I’m not sure I could have bought one for my family to cover my child,” said Durbin, who was first elected to Congress in 1982 when his Christine was fourteen.
State law addressed the problem of individuals in the open market suffering from preexisting conditions. In 1987, Illinois passed the Comprehensive Health Insurance Plan (CHIP, which covered any Illinoisan who could not “obtain individual coverage from private insurance companies because of medical conditions.” Thirty-five other states have similar programs, including Maryland, where Christine ultimately settled.
He wasn't sure about the open market because he's never had to deal with it. He's had cushy gov health coverage for decades.
Sent his daughter to Children's Memorial Hospital, one of the top pediatric facilities in the country. And it damn well should be one of the best, it received the most federal earmarks of any hospital in the country, thanks to Durbin and Obama.

2/5/14 Durbin on Meet the Press w Bob Scheiffer-
“Bob, let’s look at the bottom line. The bottom line is this. Ten million Americans have health insurance today who would not have had it without the Affordable Care Act–10 million.”
“And we can also say this. It is going to reduce the deficit more than we thought it would. We were seeing a decline in the growth of the cost of health care, exactly our goal in passing this original legislation."
"I’m finding people, as I go across Illinois, who, for the first time in their lives, have an opportunity for affordable health insurance for their families. Now, there are many republicans who are wishing that this fails, hoping they can find any shred of evidence against it. But we had a bad rollout. Let’s concede that point. Since then, we are gaining steam. And I think, ultimately, we’re going to find you can’t go back. You have to extend the health insurance protection to the 25 million, 30 million Americans who will ultimately have it, and we’ll be a better nation for it."
Washington Post gives him 4 Pinocchio for this one.

June 2014, Durbin lies to Chicago Tribune editorial board re communications with the IRS about targeting conservative groups.

10/20/14 Durbin posts to Facebook-
"Many Republicans searching for something to say in defense of the disastrous shutdown strategy will say President Obama just doesn’t try hard enough to communicate with Republicans. But in a “negotiation” meeting with the president, one GOP House Leader told the president: “I cannot even stand to look at you.”
What are the chances of an honest conversation with someone who has just said something so disrespectful?"
Obama press sec. Jay Carney stated this was a lie-
“I looked into this and spoke with somebody who was in that meeting and it did not happen,” Carney told the media.

Rajoo 01-12-2018 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroJunk (Post 366173)
So, you are saying that race is the reason they are shit holes ?

First question is, who created these shitholes?
Second question is, were the European settlers white?
Yes, race is the reason they are shitholes and let's blame the Spanish, French, British, Dutch; pretty much all of white Europe.

Buffalo Soldier by Bob Marley is a great song. ;)

donquixote99 01-12-2018 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroJunk (Post 366127)

I amend my remarks. 'Not in a trillion years.'

bobabode 01-12-2018 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whell (Post 366167)

Yawn. Look at you, all puffed up. :rolleyes:

whell 01-12-2018 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finnbow (Post 366169)

Or, maybe its the left - or folks like you - who immediately spin racism into a perfectly legitimate question to gain perceived political leverage. Certainly the language used could have been better, but the idea of an immigration system based on merit is employed by other countries without casting those systems as racist.

Rajoo 01-12-2018 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wasillaguy (Post 366175)
No one listens to the boy who cried wolf, he's lied too many times in the past.

Quote:

In his first 10 months in office, he has told 103 separate untruths, many of them repeatedly. Obama told 18 over his entire eight-year tenure. That’s an average of about two a year for Obama and about 124 a year for Trump.
Lying Donnie Dotard fits. And all you can scrape out is four of five lies by an obscure Durbin? And please check out the graphics in this link. ;)

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...orse.html?_r=0