Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Audiokarma Temp (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Audiokarma will be live shortly (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=9702)

Pio1980 10-05-2015 01:08 PM

Just went in directly BTW, straight in, no problems.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

icenine 10-05-2015 01:20 PM

Everyone chill lol.

donquixote99 10-05-2015 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarmanKardon (Post 288493)
I can't live with the totally confusing layout, the new look. The poor contrast is too stressful for my eyes. And I miss many small things like the member's list. I am glad that I got this little "reserve home" here for about two years.

I should not drink too much beer tonight, it would turn me into a really depressive mood. Holy shit - I feel pretty bad.

But wait! I'll bet there are options to change the color scheme and contrast!

As for new layout, well, as we get older learning new stuff becomes more daunting, but 'once more into the breach, dear friend!'

Do not make decisions when depressed. Just wait, you'll feel better.

Boreas 10-05-2015 01:27 PM

Okay, now I am pissed off! What happened to all the smileys???

4-2-7 10-05-2015 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarmanKardon (Post 288493)
I can't live with the totally confusing layout, the new look. The poor contrast is too stressful for my eyes. And I miss many small things like the member's list. I am glad that I got this little "reserve home" here for about two years.

I should not drink too much beer tonight, it would turn me into a really depressive mood. Holy shit - I feel pretty bad.

Chris I have not been to the site yet but you/we can change the viewing formate and see if it works better for you.

HarmanKardon 10-05-2015 01:32 PM

Dan, this is nice.

Anyway - time for one or two fucking sleeping pills. What a crap. Oh my. Good Night!

icenine 10-05-2015 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boreas (Post 288525)
Okay, now I am pissed off! What happened to all the smileys???

Turn on your java script.

There are much better ones on the new software.

Boreas 10-05-2015 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icenine (Post 288532)
Turn on your java script.

There are much better ones on the new software.

This computer is one I just set up. I don't even have Java on it. Java has some serious vulnerabilities and I typically don't install it until I run into something I want to use that needs it.

AK does have 12 smileys that don't require Java. Are there more that are enabled if Java is installed. I suppose I should check one of my other computers, one that does have JRE on it.

icenine 10-05-2015 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boreas (Post 288535)
This computer is one I just set up. I don't even have Java on it. Java has some serious vulnerabilities and I typically don't install it until I run into something I want to use that needs it.

AK does have 12 smileys that don't require Java. Are there more that are enabled if Java is installed. I suppose I should check one of my other computers, one that does have JRE on it.

If that is indeed the issue...do you see the small smiley symbol above the reply box?

Boreas 10-05-2015 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icenine (Post 288538)
If that is indeed the issue...do you see the small smiley symbol above the reply box?

Yes, that's how I knew there were 12 smileys. I just installed Java on this particular computer and the most Firefox will allow is "Ask to Activate". When I click on the AK smiley icon now, I still get the same 12 smileys with no "More Smileys" as there was with the old software. Are you seeing something different?