Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Current events (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   "............a thousand years of darkness." (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=4923)

BlueStreak 11-04-2012 02:33 AM

"............a thousand years of darkness."

I take it Chuck Norris won't be voting for Obama this election year.
Apparently he has some reservations and dire predictions to share with us.

Personally, I think Chuck is an asshat. A successful asshat, no doubt, but an asshat nonetheless. "...thousand years of darkness." Really, Chuck?:confused:

I happen to have a tad more faith in the America and her people than to believe any one man can wreck it for a thousand years. That's ridiculous.

What I would like to know is why so many people seem to have such an unreasoning fear and loathing of our current president. Because I gotta tell ya, I'm still waiting for my cattlecar ride to the deathcamps......and it just aint happening.

No jackboots at the door demanding guns.

No tanks in the streets.

No NBP goons confiscating my stuff.

No UN troops invading Texas............................

I'm thinking what we have here is histories most widespread and irrational case of baseless mass hysteria.

What say you?;)

Regards,
Dave

bobabode 11-04-2012 02:54 AM

The last turd polishing dipshit that spouted some thousand year nonsense blew his brains all over the floor of his bunker when confronted the fallacy of his argument. One can only hope this latest asshat will do the same. I hope he does the world a solid and forms a suicide pact with the Nuge.;):p

merrylander 11-04-2012 05:52 AM

Amazing what putting a black man in the Whitehouse will do to "seemingly normal" folk.

Bigerik 11-04-2012 06:32 AM

I'm sure it has nothing to do with him being black.... :)

merrylander 11-04-2012 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigerik (Post 132294)
I'm sure it has nothing to do with him being black.... :)

...and I am the King of Romania.:)

Bigerik 11-04-2012 06:53 AM

A pleasure to meet you, your highness!

icenine 11-04-2012 11:39 AM

People want the Clinton or Reagan economy of the past.....it is not going to happen. We have to figure something out. Blowing a hole in the deficit with Reagan era defense spending and cutting Medicaid is not the answer. Unless you work for boeing, or a part of the military industrial complex. But in the end that high will not last.

We need to make flying cars that only last 5 years or so and then make impossible to open the hood so the intellectual property cannot be sent to China via a digital camera.
We won't be able to export them of course but built in obsolescence will keep our domestic assembly lines at work on three shifts just like in the old days in Detroit.
Of course the death penalty for any worker leaking the blueprints to China or any country.

There solved it!

wgrr 11-04-2012 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icenine (Post 132336)
People want the Clinton or Reagan economy of the past.....it is not going to happen. We have to figure something out. Blowing a hole in the deficit with Reagan era defense spending and cutting Medicaid is not the answer. Unless you work for boeing, or a part of the military industrial complex. But in the end that high will not last.

We need to make flying cars that only last 5 years or so and then make impossible to open the hood so the intellectual property cannot be sent to China via a digital camera.
We won't be able to export them of course but built in obsolescence will keep our domestic assembly lines at work on three shifts just like in the old days in Detroit.
Of course the death penalty for any worker leaking the blueprints to China or any country.

There solved it!

I have to say something. :D

JCricket 11-05-2012 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueStreak (Post 132279)
I take it Chuck Norris won't be voting for Obama this election year.
Apparently he has some reservations and dire predictions to share with us.

Personally, I think Chuck is an asshat. A successful asshat, no doubt, but an asshat nonetheless. "...thousand years of darkness." Really, Chuck?:confused:

I happen to have a tad more faith in the America and her people than to believe any one man can wreck it for a thousand years. That's ridiculous.

What I would like to know is why so many people seem to have such an unreasoning fear and loathing of our current president. Because I gotta tell ya, I'm still waiting for my cattlecar ride to the deathcamps......and it just aint happening.

No jackboots at the door demanding guns.

No tanks in the streets.

No NBP goons confiscating my stuff.

No UN troops invading Texas............................

I'm thinking what we have here is histories most widespread and irrational case of baseless mass hysteria.

What say you?;)

Regards,
Dave

It is not the president or possibile President that scares me, it is the people. The crazy division with such passion in our country is spooky. Fuel it with sensationalistic media coverage and cut throat political campaigns and now you have something to be afraid of.

I will not put an Obama sign in my yard because I am afraid of the post election ramifications.