Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Suggestion Box (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Kamakiri on board as new admin (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=184)

Grumpy 07-03-2009 03:07 PM

Kamakiri on board as new admin

Just wanted to announce that Kam will be us out on PC.org with admin duty. If you have any issues or suggestions please feel free to contact him or I. Thanks

Grumpy

Twodogs 07-03-2009 03:12 PM

There goes the neighborhood.:D Just kidding Kam, it's great to have you here Sir.

Charles 07-03-2009 03:45 PM

Does this mean I'm gonna have to quit usin' dirty words?

Actually, I picked this up from you Grumpy...I'm afraid that you're a bad influence on me.

Take care,
Chas

Sandy G 07-03-2009 03:56 PM

Good goin', Dave, what didja hafta do to convince him ? Half-nelson ? (grin)

OvenMaster 07-03-2009 04:09 PM

Aw, crap.

:D

Welcome onboard, Sir.

Grumpy 07-03-2009 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy G (Post 2225)
Good goin', Dave, what didja hafta do to convince him ? Half-nelson ? (grin)

Just asked him :D

It will be good to have him around.

Combwork 07-04-2009 05:18 AM

I'm still a newbie in the audio forum, but his posts were good to read. A thoughtfull voice in a sometimes hairy world.

merrylander 07-04-2009 07:15 AM

Hey Tim, good to have you aboard.

Kamakiri 07-04-2009 03:28 PM

Thanks all......

It was kind of happenstance that Dave asked me to come on board here in an official capacity, as really things in my life have slowed down to the point where sometimes I actually have nothing to do!

Projects are either all done, or sold because of the horrendous economy, leaving me with a little work to do around the house this summer, and that's basically it. A huge paradigm shift for yours truly, and one that I'm still adjusting to.

After the hectic holiday weekend with my boys, which officially ends at 6 PM tomorrow, I'm gonna sit here with a cup of coffee and catch up on things and get a good feel for the place. Kinda miss the opportunity to help to captain a ship, but this time, my avatar's slightly different than in times past, as is appropeaux :)

Twodogs 07-04-2009 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kamakiri (Post 2291)
Thanks all......

It was kind of happenstance that Dave asked me to come on board here in an official capacity, as really things in my life have slowed down to the point where sometimes I actually have nothing to do!

Projects are either all done, or sold because of the horrendous economy, leaving me with a little work to do around the house this summer, and that's basically it. A huge paradigm shift for yours truly, and one that I'm still adjusting to.

After the hectic holiday weekend with my boys, which officially ends at 6 PM tomorrow, I'm gonna sit here with a cup of coffee and catch up on things and get a good feel for the place. Kinda miss the opportunity to help to captain a ship, but this time, my avatar's slightly different than in times past, as is appropeaux :)

Holy Snikies Kam! You grew hair! :eek::D