Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Current events (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Sixteen and dead. (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=8048)

Ike Bana 08-18-2014 01:51 PM

Sixteen and dead.

Shaquise Buckner 16, was shot to death in Chicago's Englewood neighborhood Saturday night. The honor student was the victim in a drive by incident. She had no arrest record, but was walking with a boy who had apparently had a run in with a neighborhood gang member.

Reckon if we will see 100 pages of reaction to this senseless murder. Reckon we'll see 2 pages. Reckon we'll see 2 replies?

Wasillaguy 08-18-2014 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ike Bana (Post 237656)
Shaquise Buckner 16, was shot to death in Chicago's Englewood neighborhood Saturday night. The honor student was the victim in a drive by incident. She had no arrest record, but was walking with a boy who had apparently had a run in with a neighborhood gang member.

Reckon if we will see 100 pages of reaction to this senseless murder. Reckon we'll see 2 pages. Reckon we'll see 2 replies?

What a senseless tragedy. Perhaps if we were to stop glorifying the gang-bang mentality through music, movies, etc, young women would not be attracted to such scum.

piece-itpete 08-18-2014 01:55 PM

Here's one.

I'm glad I don't have to live in those places, and feel sorry for those who do. RIP girl, may your new home be better.

Pete

Pio1980 08-18-2014 02:00 PM

I saw this, a shame and a waste.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Tom Joad 08-18-2014 02:06 PM

Thugs being thugs is one thing.

Cops being thugs is another.

4-2-7 08-18-2014 02:07 PM

It's a shame the lack of value the youth have for life. I posted in that other thread also about 10 shooting victims in NY city this weekend.

4-2-7 08-18-2014 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Joad (Post 237664)
Thugs being thugs is one thing.

Cops being thugs is another.

Buzz off you bigot:rolleyes:

4-2-7 08-18-2014 02:39 PM

Hey Tom where is all the assumption?

donquixote99 08-18-2014 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ike Bana (Post 237656)

What if I explain, repeatedly, that she had it coming and it was a 'good shoot?' With plenty of developed rationale, and plenty of manly assertiveness, to back me up?

It isn't the facts and circumstances, in the other thread, it's the willingness of people (including me, certainly) to argue about points of controversy.

If there were people with arguable points here, it could happen here. But I don't see any obvious arguable points this time....

one1 08-18-2014 02:58 PM

it boils down to 2 Black children Are dead and imo neither death was justified,now it could have been a white or Hispanic,I don't know if it would have got as much play but it will play out and we will forget about it.it is a type of Jerry Springer effect humans like drama.