Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Current events (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Misogynistic lefty hates Powerful Women (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=12057)

whell 11-03-2017 04:54 PM

Misogynistic lefty hates Powerful Women

Los Angeles Times political columnist David Horsey body shamed White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders in his latest anti-Trump hit piece, referring to her appearance as like a “chunky soccer mom.”

Horsey originally wrote Wednesday that Sanders “does not look like the kind of woman” that President Trump would chose for the high-profile role, assuming he would prefer “sleek beauties with long legs and stiletto heels” who could pass for “arm candy” in addition to serving as the White House’s top spokesperson.

The comments have since been retracted, and in their place, an apology now appears from Horsey.

So from Horsey, to his editor to the pages of the LA Times. Buncha misogynistic, hate filed lefties over there for this kind of venom to make it all the way to print. I thought these kind of comments only came from dinosaur old white guys in the Republican party. Guess not. :eek:

Chicks 11-03-2017 05:27 PM

You’re a riot.

Your Dear Leader’s attitude towards women is well known, and infinitely more offensive to any thinking person. Your boy should be behind bars for his numerous sexual offenses.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dona...ct_allegations

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b07addcb442023

Of course, Horsey had the decency to apologize for his rather minor offense. Trump has never apologized for anything, including his FAR more offensive anti-women nastiness, and certainly not for his physical harassment of multiple women. Yet you worship the slimeball.

sheltiedave 11-03-2017 07:29 PM

She is a chunky soccer mom. Her kids play soccer. She owns and drives a van. She is overweight. That is the cold hard truth, and I would say it to her face, in public, if asked. She may not recognize it as being true, however. The LA Times writer called her slightly chunky, while she is 30 pounds overweight. At 30 years old, she hopefully is in the best shape of her early middle age, but she isn't.

I carry the same 30 extra pounds, but I'm in my mid 50s, 6 feet tall, and can still do an eight minute jogging mile. At one time, before my son stopped playing, I was a chunky soccer dad.

Rajoo 11-03-2017 07:54 PM

She is a designated hitter for Trump and most DH's are rather chunky. So her figure fits the role she is playing. She is playing I hope, cannot believe she believes any of the shit she ladles out daily.

Pio1980 11-03-2017 08:00 PM

Kelly Ann Conjob was closer to the fucking moron's ideal woman, but burned out on the disinformation blight with no credibility as is the fate of all of the fake potus's spokesliars.

MrPots 11-03-2017 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sheltiedave (Post 363554)
She is a chunky soccer mom. Her kids play soccer. She owns and drives a van.

She's also a terrible liar, just like her boss.

bobabode 11-03-2017 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whell (Post 363548)
Los Angeles Times political columnist David Horsey body shamed White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders in his latest anti-Trump hit piece, referring to her appearance as like a “chunky soccer mom.”

Horsey originally wrote Wednesday that Sanders “does not look like the kind of woman” that President Trump would chose for the high-profile role, assuming he would prefer “sleek beauties with long legs and stiletto heels” who could pass for “arm candy” in addition to serving as the White House’s top spokesperson.

The comments have since been retracted, and in their place, an apology now appears from Horsey.

So from Horsey, to his editor to the pages of the LA Times. Buncha misogynistic, hate filed lefties over there for this kind of venom to make it all the way to print. I thought these kind of comments only came from dinosaur old white guys in the Republican party. Guess not. :eek:

You know what Mike? You're right.

Talking trash about a woman's weight is a cheap shot. It isn't what goes into Sarah Hucksterbee Sanders mouth, it's the sneering, southern fried tripe that she spews out daily from the podium in the White House briefing room that pisses people off, but then that rotten apple didn't fall far from the tree. :rolleyes:

Rajoo 11-03-2017 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobabode (Post 363560)
You know what Mike? You're right.

Talking trash about a woman's weight is a cheap shot. It isn't what goes into Sarah Hucksterbee Sanders mouth, it's the sneering, southern fried tripe that she spews out daily from the podium in the White House briefing room that pisses people off, but then that rotten apple didn't fall far from the tree. :rolleyes:

SFS then? :)

BlueStreak 11-04-2017 02:00 AM

Don't give a shit.

finnbow 11-04-2017 07:21 AM

She reminds me of John Goodman in drag.