Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Politics (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   No more Rush-hole, thank you ABC-NY radio (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=6891)

MikeG22 02-12-2014 02:01 PM

No more Rush-hole, thank you ABC-NY radio

So I was flipping through some talk radio and noticed ABC radio NY got rid of Limburger? Two guys on in his spot, Curtis and Kuby, one left and the other right, actually very enjoyable.

bobabode 02-12-2014 02:04 PM

A trend one would hope. ;) How ya been Mike?

MikeG22 02-12-2014 02:08 PM

Agreed! Been listening to these guys for about two hours and wow very good talk radio. Neither are extreme and both make excellent points.

Now I find no more Hannity either, omg its Christmas! Well they replaced with Savage which made me turn the dial, although his show is good sometimes.

Been good Bob, lots of OT lately with all this cold and snow. How's it going?

bobabode 02-12-2014 02:19 PM

OT is good! The only radio I've been catching is our local KOCI FM community radio run by some old hippie freak from the DC area. Lots of blues and old rock & roll.:)

I've been doin' OK. Getting over a cold with some Lipton's tea, honey and Rebel Yell while watching the Olympics. ;) Life's good.

MikeG22 02-12-2014 02:28 PM

Yes it is, especially on pay day. Its been blood money working on these -10° mornings before the sun's up but you gotta take it when it's there.

As you feel better does the proportion of rebel yell get higher :D

bobabode 02-12-2014 02:41 PM

It helps, no doubt about that. ;) Time to sneak a little Jameson's and drown me sorrows, I just watched the half pipe of slush debacle. Arrrrgh.:(
That Russian kid was classy in his gold medal win for the Swiss.

d-ray657 02-12-2014 02:48 PM

I never miss Limbaugh or Hannity.

I don't listen to them, but I don't miss hearing their crap.

Regards,

D-Ray

MikeG22 02-12-2014 04:23 PM

What's the PC opinion of Michael Savage? He seems to be a non teabag conservative and I can't stand the blame everything on Obama rants but there are times I enjoy listening. He went today for ten minutes about how Bohner must be on drugs or booze. Can't really disagree there.

BlueStreak 02-12-2014 04:31 PM

They're getting greedy (no big surprise). It was a while back and I haven't really followed it, but the last I heard ClearChannel I think it was had balked on both Limburger and Hannitys contract demands.

I thought it interesting that it's so evil for lowly working class folks to negotiate compensation, but these rightwing bloatheads think they're worth hundreds of millions to sit on their asses and run their mouths. Typical conservative conceit, hypocrisy and elitism, that's all. My they be relegated to the looney bins of life.

Dave

BlueStreak 02-12-2014 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeG22 (Post 193794)
What's the PC opinion of Michael Savage? He seems to be a non teabag conservative and I can't stand the blame everything on Obama rants but there are times I enjoy listening. He went today for ten minutes about how Bohner must be on drugs or booze. Can't really disagree there.

Boehner is taking on that Teddy Kennedy boozer look. Have you noticed that?

Dave