Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Politics (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Republican Debates:How Is This Going To Work? (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=9120)

bobabode 05-18-2015 11:07 PM

Republican Debates:How Is This Going To Work?

There are going to be up to 20 different candidates on the Republican side.
How the hell do they winnow the field? :confused:

Bring back dueling? :rolleyes:

bobabode 05-18-2015 11:31 PM

I know. How about 'The Apprentice' format since Trump will be in the running? :D

barbara 05-19-2015 06:08 AM

Nah..... I think dueling is the way to go. NRA can supply the weapons.

LawDawg 05-19-2015 07:55 AM

I hope to see Ted Cruz "rocket" to the top, stay there and be elected in Nov. 16...

donquixote99 05-19-2015 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LawDawg (Post 271246)
I hope to see Ted Cruz "rocket" to the top, stay there and be elected in Nov. 16...

\

Welcome to PC, LawDawg. Love your audacity of hope.... :)

JJIII 05-19-2015 08:37 AM

Welcome here, LawDawg.

LawDawg 05-19-2015 08:38 AM

Thank you, Sir. Yes, I am audacious. I have high hopes for this nation. I desperately hope and pray that this nation is not finished yet. One of my highest hopes is that if elected, he will immediately go to work to pass the Fair Tax and rebuild the military that the current president has decimated....

Rajoo 05-19-2015 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LawDawg (Post 271252)
Thank you, Sir. Yes, I am audacious. I have high hopes for this nation. I desperately hope and pray that this nation is not finished yet. One of my highest hopes is that if elected, he will immediately go to work to pass the Fair Tax and rebuild the military that the current president has decimated....

Who or whom might be your source inspiration?
And perhaps you missed an important first step.

Pio1980 05-19-2015 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LawDawg (Post 271252)

I don't think he has a chance of even becoming a viable candidate, much less being elected, but, if he was he'd have the same problem as RR did as a political amateur being bushwhacked by the Washington way of doing business and also being controlled by the usual suspects representing the usual interests, continuing the regression to 19th Century industrial feudalism, none of which is in the long term interest of the majority in this country.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Rajoo 05-19-2015 09:10 AM

Ted Cruz will be outed by the Birthers. He has too many C's on his birth certificate. ;)