Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Politics (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   obaa (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=4109)

CarlV 06-07-2012 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RyanA86 (Post 105906)
who thinks obamas doing a good job

Eric Can'ter and John Boner. I guess ol' Willard too and that Senator guy who seems too old and feeble to get any facts straight. :rolleyes:

Carl

bobabode 06-07-2012 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d-ray657 (Post 105947)
Put a penny on the needle. The record is skipping. :rolleyes:

Regards,

D-Ray

I'm starting to think he voted for Obama and is displaying a typical spurned lover's response. They way he talks is like he expected the President to break out a big bag of pixie dust and wave a magic wand over Bushies horrific failure and make everything rainbows with a pot of gold on every street corner.

Still doesn't explain all the misplaced blathering anger. I guess that being a troll is all that's left for a hate mongering fool. It's like some obscene court jester dancing gleefully at a funeral, then whipping off his codpiece and pissing in the widows and orphans faces. :rolleyes:

He's so afraid to engage in debate with anyone for fear of being shown up for the shallow uneducated tool that he is. His reference material consists of blogs and op ed pieces from who knows where.

djv8ga 06-07-2012 08:10 PM

Best Thread Ever...

BlueStreak 06-08-2012 03:06 AM

Sorry, but "integrity" and "honesty" aren't exactly the words that come to mind when I think of Romney. And everyone knows that too, Mezz.

merrylander 06-08-2012 07:35 AM

It is to laugh, if Obana was an "Abject failure" the Depression we would be in would make the 30s look sublime. It took yoou lame ass GOPers eight years to screw up the economy and y'all want it fixed in two. It is a shining example of the Irving Kristol quote I posted somewhere here in PC. The neocons run the table for as long as they can then goof off and let the Dems clean up their mess.

There was a period in time, back in Eisenhower's day when it was respectable to be a Republican. That day is gone, long gone. I would as soon admit to being a child molester as to being a Republican.

wgrr 06-08-2012 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merrylander (Post 106107)
It is to laugh, if Obana was an "Abject failure" the Depression we would be in would make the 30s look sublime. It took yoou lame ass GOPers eight years to screw up the economy and y'all want it fixed in two. It is a shining example of the Irving Kristol quote I posted somewhere here in PC. The neocons run the table for as long as they can then goof off and let the Dems clean up their mess.

There was a perion in time, back in Eisenhower's day when it was respectable to be a Republican. That day is gone, long gone. I would as soon admit to being a child molester as to being a Republican.

It is not a coincidence that Reagan and both Bushies spent money like drunken sailors on leave.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jude_Wanniski

Jude Wanninski's "two Santa Clause theory" is reported to have given turd blossom Rove the only woody he ever had. It is simple. When Conservatives are in office spend a ton of money, to help out your base so when a Democrat gets into office they are too busy cleaning up the mess to spend money to help their base. It is a classic, except it almost backfired in the 2000's.

Couple that with Wyrich's goo goo voter suppression scheme and you have a perfect storm to screw over the poor and the middle class.

As far as the comments that Obama is an "abject failure" give me examples. But first you have to examine the bills he helped write, that made it through the House, but are bottled up in the Senate due to Republican filibusters. A record number of filibusters I might add: over 200.

Oerets 06-08-2012 08:39 AM

He's getting my vote along with everyone else in my household. No changing that fact, so yes I think he is doing a good job. Considering who he is forced to "work" with.

Barney

HatchetJack 06-08-2012 04:25 PM

He has done a much better job than I thought he would but of course not doing
much of anything for someone with almost no experience was probably the best
thing for the country after he botched up that healthcare nightmare.
I do commend him for staying the course and taking out a few terorrists though.
Bedding down with the communists is the biggest issue I have with him and
who knows what condition the White House will be in when he gets evicted
in a few months?

bobabode 06-08-2012 04:34 PM

Kind of like the condition the second prez received the White House, eh Jack.
Old George stripped it like a Kardashian.....:rolleyes: Which commies?

icenine 06-08-2012 04:47 PM

obaa ....I thought this was about a woodwind instrument...