Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Current events (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   "Taco's" (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=2254)

stereocuuple 01-28-2011 06:04 PM

"Taco's"

? "Taco" bell ?

taco bells british pres just said on the ABC eve. news that thier beef is 88% beef. turns out the u.s.d.a. & f.d.a. only require it to contain 40% to call it beef. i dont eat at taco bell or anyother FF shitholes no more.

i wish i was dead and if i trust my govt. eat the food they say is safe i will be.

thank you federal govt.

djv8ga 01-28-2011 06:08 PM

That's why I eat at Filliberto's out here. That and their food is awesome. I love mexican food!

stereocuuple 01-28-2011 06:13 PM

los portales for us love the huraches.

from now on its at least 90% beef or pork for me. whats 10% i mean really what is it?

djv8ga 01-28-2011 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stereocuuple (Post 53259)
los portales for us love the huraches.

from now on its at least 90% beef or pork for me. whats 10% i mean really what is it?

If you haven't tried it, Chicken is the best for Chimi's IMO.

Charles 01-28-2011 07:41 PM

Don't know about Taco Bell, but I bought a Hardees hamburger for my old husky once and she wouldn't eat it.

Now this was a dog which could devour a raw chicken quarter in 30 seconds, a natural born carnivore.

I guess whatever was in that hamburger wasn't meat.

Chas

BlueStreak 01-29-2011 12:26 AM

Mexicans take the same basic ingredients and arrange them in different combinations.

And, it's awesome!

I never go to Taco Bell. Always go to the smaller, family owned joints. My favorites here are Mi Hogar, El Rodeo, and El Ranchero Mexico. The Mexican family down the street from me are relatives of the guy who owns the El Rodeo restraunts. There are three in the area. Nice people, I just wish they'd keep their damn roosters in the fence.

Dave

merrylander 01-29-2011 07:07 AM

The only tacos we eat are what we make at home, then the beef is 100%.

d-ray657 01-29-2011 09:27 AM

I kinda like the tacos with shredded pork or shredded beef. Around these parts Chipotle Grill makes killer burritos - my favorite is shredded pork, pinto beans, rice, cheese, lettuce, tomato, sour cream and salsa. It seems like it could keep you full for two days.

Regards,

D-Ray

stereocuuple 01-29-2011 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d-ray657 (Post 53337)
I kinda like the tacos with shredded pork or shredded beef. Around these parts Chipotle Grill makes killer burritos - my favorite is shredded pork, pinto beans, rice, cheese, lettuce, tomato, sour cream and salsa. It seems like it could keep you full for two days.

Regards,

D-Ray

you gotta go to taquria mexico on southwest bvld & rainbow you will never eat at mexdonalds again. beware of sundays though its very busy & lots of kids.

eric & erin

stereorob2.0 02-01-2011 12:59 AM

i was told that taco bell is made of "grade-D" meat. i dont care though. its yummy, im hungry, and its late, (2am my time), im gunna go get some NOW!!