Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Religion & Politics (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   holocaust deniers?! (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=2243)

stereorob2.0 01-27-2011 02:00 AM

holocaust deniers?!

as im shure some of you know, there are some people think the holocaust didnt happen? how in the hell can someone say that?? please explain cause it shure as hell happend!! i live in palm beach county with alot of jewish culture around me, and i from time to time, i still see elderly people with the deathcamp tattoos from aushwitz etc. why would anybody in there right mind EVER deny the holocaust happend? do they really belive this or do you think they are just stirring the pot.? :eek:

hillbilly 01-27-2011 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stereorob2.0 (Post 52940)
as im shure some of you know, there are some people think the holocaust didnt happen? how in the hell can someone say that?? please explain cause it shure as hell happend!! i live in palm beach county with alot of jewish culture around me, and i from time to time, i still see elderly people with the deathcamp tattoos from aushwitz etc. why would anybody in there right mind EVER deny the holocaust happend? do they really belive this or do you think they are just stirring the pot.? :eek:

Do they stir the pot worse during the heat of vacation, or is it the norm?

piece-itpete 01-27-2011 08:27 AM

I think they're trying to justify their worldview.

Pete

stereorob2.0 01-27-2011 09:34 PM

true, but how the hell can they justify that the holocaust happend? on what grounds? who the hell do they think they are?

finnbow 01-27-2011 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stereorob2.0 (Post 53104)
true, but how the hell can they justify that the holocaust happend? on what grounds? who the hell do they think they are?

Because it conflicts with their ideology. Simple, really.

BlueStreak 01-28-2011 12:21 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I think they're as ignorant and/or stupid as people who think slavery was ended by "The Founders".

Dave

BlueStreak 01-28-2011 12:25 AM

1 Attachment(s)
"true, but how the hell can they justify that the holocaust happend? on what grounds? who the hell do they think they are?"

Jerkoffs who try to revise history to fit their warped political agenda, perhaps? We've had a few of those in the news lately.:rolleyes:

Dave

BlueStreak 01-28-2011 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finnbow (Post 53105)
Because it conflicts with their ideology. Simple, really.

Naw! Really, Finn? There are people who would do such a thing? Shocking! I'm glad no one in this country would do such a thing!

Dave

merrylander 01-28-2011 08:28 AM

There are still a few wingnuts who believe the earth is flat.

stereorob2.0 01-30-2011 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merrylander (Post 53143)
There are still a few wingnuts who believe the earth is flat.

you gotta be kidding me..